Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another Academy success story continues..... 10:25 - May 11 with 56461 viewsdingdangblue

https://balls.ie/football/287162-connor-ronan/

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Another Academy success story continues..... on 21:08 - Jan 28 with 4401 viewsFondles

Another Academy success story continues..... on 21:07 - Jan 28 by Fondles

Have you had a fun day?

I have
Another Academy success story continues..... on 21:13 - Jan 28 with 4386 viewsdingdangblue

Another Academy success story continues..... on 20:52 - Jan 28 by Newbury_Dale

Was the money the club received as part of Ronan signing for Wolves in the form of compensation ? Or was a transfer fee agreed between the clubs ?

Mike Flynn - one of the Academy coaches let slip that Wolves had paid us £100,000 for him. I presume we will have a sell on also.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Another Academy success story continues..... on 21:21 - Jan 28 with 4371 viewsnordenblue

Another Academy success story continues..... on 21:07 - Jan 28 by Fondles

Have you had a fun day?

Yes superb thanks,you?
Another Academy success story continues..... on 21:22 - Jan 28 with 4370 viewsClivert

Another Academy success story continues..... on 21:13 - Jan 28 by dingdangblue

Mike Flynn - one of the Academy coaches let slip that Wolves had paid us £100,000 for him. I presume we will have a sell on also.

Connor spent a year with bury when he was 13 I think which means that bury are entitled to a small percentage of whatever we earn from Connor.

Cue a 30min YouTube video from Stewart Day bigging up Connor Ronan.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2017 21:33]
Another Academy success story continues..... on 21:31 - Jan 28 with 4353 viewsNewbury_Dale

Another Academy success story continues..... on 21:13 - Jan 28 by dingdangblue

Was that a transfer fee or compensation ? 100k for a player now on the fringes of Wolves' first team doesnt strike me as a great deal for us.

"Another Academy success story"..for Rochdale Football Club, or Wolves and the player ?

Lets have some truths here.
Another Academy success story continues..... on 21:32 - Jan 28 with 4351 views442Dale

Another Academy success story continues..... on 21:22 - Jan 28 by Clivert

Connor spent a year with bury when he was 13 I think which means that bury are entitled to a small percentage of whatever we earn from Connor.

Cue a 30min YouTube video from Stewart Day bigging up Connor Ronan.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2017 21:33]

That's something else to keep HMRC happy after they've told them about the new ground hosting the SuperBowl in 2020.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Another Academy success story continues..... on 21:35 - Jan 28 with 4344 viewsdingdangblue

Another Academy success story continues..... on 21:31 - Jan 28 by Newbury_Dale

Was that a transfer fee or compensation ? 100k for a player now on the fringes of Wolves' first team doesnt strike me as a great deal for us.

"Another Academy success story"..for Rochdale Football Club, or Wolves and the player ?

He was only 16 on a scholarship - Wolves paid above and beyond what they could have done!

Another Academy success story continues..... on 21:43 - Jan 28 with 4330 viewsClivert

Another Academy success story continues..... on 21:32 - Jan 28 by 442Dale

That's something else to keep HMRC happy after they've told them about the new ground hosting the SuperBowl in 2020.

....and Wrestlemania.
Login to get fewer ads

Another Academy success story continues..... on 21:49 - Jan 28 with 4314 viewsdingdangblue

Another Academy success story continues..... on 21:31 - Jan 28 by Newbury_Dale

Truths? He spent 4 years at Rochdale Academy - £100 grand for a 16 year old is quite a success.

Another Academy success story continues..... on 22:02 - Jan 28 with 4299 viewsNewbury_Dale

Another Academy success story continues..... on 21:49 - Jan 28 by dingdangblue

Truths? He spent 4 years at Rochdale Academy - £100 grand for a 16 year old is quite a success.

Looks like daylight robbery to me.
Another Academy success story continues..... on 22:59 - Jan 28 with 4235 viewsFondles

Another Academy success story continues..... on 21:21 - Jan 28 by nordenblue

Yes superb thanks,you?

Waffle thread?
Another Academy success story continues..... on 14:20 - Jan 31 with 4014 viewsBigDaveMyCock

According to someone on the Mong Board he's going to Bury on loan.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Another Academy success story continues..... on 19:21 - Jan 31 with 3809 viewsClivert

Another Academy success story continues..... on 14:20 - Jan 31 by BigDaveMyCock

According to someone on the Mong Board he's going to Bury on loan.

Yeah good one that, Connor starts for Wolves tonight.
Another Academy success story continues..... on 20:25 - Jan 31 with 3734 viewsDaleiLama

Another Academy success story continues..... on 19:21 - Jan 31 by Clivert

Yeah good one that, Connor starts for Wolves tonight.

And whipped the free kick in that was headed home for Wolves 2nd goal
[Post edited 31 Jan 2017 20:32]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Another Academy success story continues..... on 20:34 - Jan 31 with 3695 viewsdingdangblue

Another Academy success story continues..... on 20:25 - Jan 31 by DaleiLama

And whipped the free kick in that was headed home for Wolves 2nd goal
[Post edited 31 Jan 2017 20:32]

He also took the corner to set up the 1st - and he's hit the post too! Very promising.

Another Academy success story continues..... on 20:49 - Jan 31 with 3647 viewsrochedale

His first half performance has been rated at 8.0 on my football app FotMob, trailing only to D. Edwards on 8.1.

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Another Academy success story continues..... on 21:06 - Jan 31 with 3600 viewsDaleiLama

Another Academy success story continues..... on 20:34 - Jan 31 by dingdangblue

He also took the corner to set up the 1st - and he's hit the post too! Very promising.

Wow!

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Another Academy success story continues..... on 15:16 - Feb 15 with 3372 viewsKnowlesy

https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/clamour-teenage-sensation-ireland-england-switch-all

Hitting the headlines (online). People are starting to sit up, i know you said we got a lot more upfront for young Connor but I really hope that wasnt exclusive of a nice juicy sell on....
Another Academy success story continues..... on 18:17 - Feb 15 with 3250 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Another Academy success story continues..... on 15:16 - Feb 15 by Knowlesy

https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/clamour-teenage-sensation-ireland-england-switch-all

Hitting the headlines (online). People are starting to sit up, i know you said we got a lot more upfront for young Connor but I really hope that wasnt exclusive of a nice juicy sell on....

Triffic.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Another Academy success story continues..... on 16:01 - Feb 16 with 3083 viewsdingdangblue

http://mobile.wolves.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/gaffer-ronan-thriving-3578912.as

Another Academy success story continues..... on 09:59 - Feb 24 with 2860 viewsdingdangblue

A blow - but next season should be huge for young Connor.

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2017/02/24/wolves

Another Academy success story continues..... on 17:28 - Jul 15 with 2590 viewsdingdangblue

Connor is currently playing on live stream free here.

https://www.wolves.co.uk/

Another Academy success story continues..... on 18:56 - Aug 8 with 2108 viewsdingdangblue

A start at last.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DGuY9aCXkAEQ9MR?format=jpg

Another Academy success story continues..... on 19:30 - Aug 8 with 2027 viewsDaley_Lama

Another Academy success story continues..... on 18:56 - Aug 8 by dingdangblue

A start at last.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DGuY9aCXkAEQ9MR?format=jpg

Was impressed he made the bench on opening day. Wolves have spent a bit this summer

Poll: DF in or out

Another Academy success story continues..... on 19:45 - Aug 8 with 1985 viewsdingdangblue

Another Academy success story continues..... on 19:30 - Aug 8 by Daley_Lama

Was impressed he made the bench on opening day. Wolves have spent a bit this summer

He's had a really good pre season - has impressed the new manager.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024