Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 1992320 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:54 - Nov 6 with 5591 viewsmilly

Cant understand FB moaning about having to pay to have a Rep on the board.No way i would allow a director for my company to not put any finance into the business.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:54 - Nov 6 with 5591 viewszxcvbnm

I think we sold Alfie to avoid one

Poll: Best loanee keeper

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:59 - Nov 6 with 5581 views442Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:54 - Nov 6 by milly

Cant understand FB moaning about having to pay to have a Rep on the board.No way i would allow a director for my company to not put any finance into the business.

Surely as a supporter you'd want supporter representation on the board wherever possible?

So as an interested observer, what are your views on Bury?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:00 - Nov 6 with 5571 viewskill_knill

This thread is seriously ill advised and Mr Stanley led.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQueApoorkM

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:02 - Nov 6 with 5561 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:00 - Nov 6 by kill_knill

This thread is seriously ill advised and Mr Stanley led.

Mr Stanley ?

Laurel ?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:06 - Nov 6 with 5542 viewsmilly

No freeloaders for me.If persons want to join any board they must have token financial muscle at least.
As for Bury,until the full story emerges i cant comment.What i will say with confidence is,some of those ccj's will be from chancers giving it one last go before statute barred kicks in.Had it done to me when i refuse shoddy work payments etc.The amount of notice of discontinuance near the time is unbelievable as they know they have no chance and reclaim back their costs (if done within 2 week of the hearing).
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:08 - Nov 6 with 5526 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:40 - Nov 6 by milly

According to a few lads i know from Bury,They have no time for FB.When handed leaflets they just bin them in the nearest bin.

Sounds like Stewart Days response to bills.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:18 - Nov 6 with 5481 views442Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:06 - Nov 6 by milly

No freeloaders for me.If persons want to join any board they must have token financial muscle at least.
As for Bury,until the full story emerges i cant comment.What i will say with confidence is,some of those ccj's will be from chancers giving it one last go before statute barred kicks in.Had it done to me when i refuse shoddy work payments etc.The amount of notice of discontinuance near the time is unbelievable as they know they have no chance and reclaim back their costs (if done within 2 week of the hearing).

I meant their team. Flitcroft has too many strikers don't you think? That Mayor is overrated too.

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:23 - Nov 6 with 5453 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:54 - Nov 6 by milly

Why weren't they asked to pay 50k last November when Joy became a Director?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:24 - Nov 6 with 5445 viewsmilly

Agree too many strikers but id have Mayor here.Remember watching him for PNE in a couple of games.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:28 - Nov 6 with 5428 viewsmilly

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:23 - Nov 6 by dingdangblue

Why weren't they asked to pay 50k last November when Joy became a Director?

Who knows if they were asked or not? FB have not been fully truthful in all the goings on.Joy retracted from saying she had resigned to being pushed and i bet FB advised her on that.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2015 20:31]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:32 - Nov 6 with 5408 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:28 - Nov 6 by milly

Who knows if they were asked or not? FB have not been fully truthful in all the goings on.Joy retracted from saying she had resigned to being pushed and i bet FB advised her on that.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2015 20:31]

And you think Stewart Day is truthful?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:33 - Nov 6 with 5407 viewsmilly

Just because it is a supporters organisation does not mean it is holier than thou.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:37 - Nov 6 with 5390 viewsmilly

I think all Chairman only tell part truth.They keep most things quiet now especially selling and buying fees.Not that i blame them because i dont tell joe public how much i pay contractors etc.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:39 - Nov 6 with 5375 viewsdingdangblue

Belter this:

Depends whether your focus is on the pitch or off. On the pitch they have provided a promotion and a team that is at times a joy to watch. Off the pitch there have always been financial hurdles to overcome in the entire history of the club. As a rival supporter you wlll of course focus on the negatives off pitch. As a Bury supporter all has to be viewed in a balanced way.
Personally I think they dont like interference in their business dealings. They pay bills at latest opportunity. They may have a dispute over the tax bill and if lose in court will pay? If there was a real financial issue, we would have players not being paid, transfer embargo etc. Instead we are signing players and extending contracts, not the actions of a skint club about to go bust.
All the above is just pure speculation , guess work and my opinion (specially for Big Wills)

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:42 - Nov 6 with 5360 views442Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:33 - Nov 6 by milly

Just because it is a supporters organisation does not mean it is holier than thou.

No but they're proper Bury fans, like... others.

Anyway, been a while, who's stood out for you for Dale this season so far?
[Post edited 6 Nov 2015 20:44]

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:50 - Nov 6 with 5317 viewsmilly

Only been to 2 games this season due to work commitments.Peterborough and Oldham.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:57 - Nov 6 with 5281 viewsmilly

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:42 - Nov 6 by 442Dale

No but they're proper Bury fans, like... others.

Anyway, been a while, who's stood out for you for Dale this season so far?
[Post edited 6 Nov 2015 20:44]

So,people who dont join fans groups are not proper supporters?I would say im a proper supporter but wont go anywhere near those groups.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:02 - Nov 6 with 5243 views442Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:57 - Nov 6 by milly

So,people who dont join fans groups are not proper supporters?I would say im a proper supporter but wont go anywhere near those groups.

Not at all. Read it again, I was stating that those involved in such organisations are proper supporters. Wasn't making any comment about other fans.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:06 - Nov 6 with 5139 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:32 - Nov 4 by RAFCBLUE

THE END IS NIGH.

Joy Hart's firing (yes firing, she didn't "step down" and has now gone public) is the start of a series of events which will see implications for the long term future and survival of bury football club.

Whilst many on here have been saying this all along, the scale of the problems coming will shock and suprise even the most sceptical Dale fan.

Perhaps PDIDDY will let the cat out of the bag here before others do, but I doubt it.

THE END IS NIGH.

How much PAYE and VAT do you have to not pay to be served with a winding up order by HMRC?

Isn't it a 12 point dedection for administration this season?

Where will the money be found to pay this bill?

THE BEST IS STILL TO COME.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:19 - Nov 6 with 5101 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:06 - Nov 6 by RAFCBLUE

THE END IS NIGH.

How much PAYE and VAT do you have to not pay to be served with a winding up order by HMRC?

Shaker Ryan on their board isn't worried "win tomorrow and the prize money of 18 grand plus gate receipts will cover the bill". Simple! (I think he is).

#whataboutPolice?Wages?Carrington?CCJ's?Utilities?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:24 - Nov 6 with 5086 viewsSuddenLad

I have to say that Shaker Ryan is the most 'one -eyed', blinkered supporter it is possible to be. He has his head further into the sand than any ostrich that ever lived. Incredible.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:24 - Nov 6 with 5086 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:26 - Nov 6 by milly

Been on the Board from aged 18.Took over my Fathers business at 28,Yes,i am a Chairman i suppose.

I think you'll find it's 'Churman'.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:25 - Nov 6 with 5081 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:24 - Nov 6 by SuddenLad

I have to say that Shaker Ryan is the most 'one -eyed', blinkered supporter it is possible to be. He has his head further into the sand than any ostrich that ever lived. Incredible.

He's ace.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:25 - Nov 6 with 5081 viewsmilly

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:06 - Nov 6 by RAFCBLUE

THE END IS NIGH.

If it is not paid at the hearing they would then get around 3 months to settle.With the Foulds transfer rumoured to be around the 400k-500k to Everton in January,that ties into the timescale.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024