Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hill to Blackburn? 12:28 - May 8 with 92394 viewsMoonyDale

This rumour just won't go away, just had a text from someone saying as much and the betting has Hilly at 5/1 second fave....Still think it's doubtful but you never know....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Hill to Blackburn? on 19:12 - May 8 with 6813 viewsD_Alien

Hill to Blackburn? on 18:50 - May 8 by D_Alien

Utter bollocks Brierls. And that makes you a tool.

I've posted nothing whatsoever to justify that. My previous post was with the knowledge of what was happening with his dad. Read it again, and apologise.

You're still here, and I'm still waiting.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Hill to Blackburn? on 19:33 - May 8 with 6677 viewsBrierls

Hill to Blackburn? on 19:12 - May 8 by D_Alien

You're still here, and I'm still waiting.

Don't hold your breath on an apology, and certainly don't tell me what to do.

You give the impression thats the way it works, you say "jump" and the rest of the MB shout "how high". It doesn't.
Hill to Blackburn? on 19:48 - May 8 with 6632 viewsD_Alien

Hill to Blackburn? on 19:33 - May 8 by Brierls

Don't hold your breath on an apology, and certainly don't tell me what to do.

You give the impression thats the way it works, you say "jump" and the rest of the MB shout "how high". It doesn't.

I wasn't telling you what to do, i was asking for an apology.

When I mistakenly accused Hendo of putting his business interests before his Dale career recently, I overstepped the mark and apologised.

It's clear you've not got enough about you to do the same.

It's got rock all to do with what I think about this MB - and you're wrong on that too. But we'll leave it there.

Hill to Blackburn? on 20:18 - May 8 with 6520 viewsjokerthief

I think if Hilly was offered the job @ Blackburn, he would jump at it.
It makes sense, and he would do a good job there, if given some money.
But let's hope its offered to Jewelly or Sherwoody, anyone who can stick a Y on the end of his name.
For a ready made nickname. Cannot do it with Flitcrofty...doesn't sound right...
Hill to Blackburn? on 20:24 - May 8 with 6482 viewsWhiteyBFC

Keith Hill is a cracking manager. He has flaws, as do all of us regardless of occupation. I do not hold him altogether responsible for what went off with us during his tenure. Yes, he made mistakes. I've been through it all on here many times before. But he did great things here too which are still overlooked. My missus' lad still rates him the best manager/coach he's worked with and believes Keith pretty much saved his career at a bit of a crossroads. My missus thinks the world of him too. He's such a lovely bloke. His football persona isn't a completely true reflection of Keith Hill the man.

I believe he should be managing at a higher level. I don't believe Blackburn is the right club however. But it's one of 'his' clubs so I can understand the allure.

I'd like to trot out the 'he's achieved all he can at Dale' line, but I wouldn't be so foolish. Look at Burton this season.

I'll end by wishing Keith Sr all the best in his recovery.
Hill to Blackburn? on 20:39 - May 8 with 6424 views100notout

Hill to Blackburn? on 20:24 - May 8 by WhiteyBFC

Keith Hill is a cracking manager. He has flaws, as do all of us regardless of occupation. I do not hold him altogether responsible for what went off with us during his tenure. Yes, he made mistakes. I've been through it all on here many times before. But he did great things here too which are still overlooked. My missus' lad still rates him the best manager/coach he's worked with and believes Keith pretty much saved his career at a bit of a crossroads. My missus thinks the world of him too. He's such a lovely bloke. His football persona isn't a completely true reflection of Keith Hill the man.

I believe he should be managing at a higher level. I don't believe Blackburn is the right club however. But it's one of 'his' clubs so I can understand the allure.

I'd like to trot out the 'he's achieved all he can at Dale' line, but I wouldn't be so foolish. Look at Burton this season.

I'll end by wishing Keith Sr all the best in his recovery.

Been away for a few days. Where was hilly today?

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Hill to Blackburn? on 21:10 - May 8 with 6323 viewsWhiteyBFC

Hill to Blackburn? on 20:39 - May 8 by 100notout

Been away for a few days. Where was hilly today?

The US of A, his dad isn't well. It's spoken about further up the thread, mate.
Hill to Blackburn? on 21:56 - May 8 with 6218 views100notout

Hill to Blackburn? on 21:10 - May 8 by WhiteyBFC

The US of A, his dad isn't well. It's spoken about further up the thread, mate.

Cheers whitey just read it. Best wishes Keith snr on a full and speedy recovery

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Login to get fewer ads

Hill to Blackburn? on 22:04 - May 8 with 6192 viewsYouTubeDale

Keith has got the nucleus of a good squad and he can enrich it further during the summer. He can blend his very own magic potion. Look at NML today...WOW, every bit that bird at the end of the bar you want to ask out. And Calvin, what can I say...oh, I know, he scores when he wants. Donal took a knock today but can exorcise demons as we know. How much more will Allen (the best alround player at the club according to Holty ) and the most skillfull player Camps (according to Holty) add next season??? A delicious prospect.

Surely Keith has got at least one more season in him to push us into the Championship. We have seen Burton do it and based on that fact alone, don't anybody tell you that Dale can't do it. Did I just say that?????

I did.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Hill to Blackburn? on 10:15 - May 9 with 5815 viewsFrog

I'm in BRFC on business tomorrow, I'll ask around and see what their reaction is!
Hill to Blackburn? on 12:29 - May 9 with 5700 viewsmingthemerciless

Hill to Blackburn? on 10:15 - May 9 by Frog

I'm in BRFC on business tomorrow, I'll ask around and see what their reaction is!

Who are you going to ask ? It's like the " Marie Celeste " over there.
Hill to Blackburn? on 14:49 - May 9 with 5512 viewsFrog

Hill to Blackburn? on 12:29 - May 9 by mingthemerciless

Who are you going to ask ? It's like the " Marie Celeste " over there.

Anyone and everyone!
Hill to Blackburn? on 17:21 - May 9 with 5304 viewsrichfoad32

Lee Carsley the new favourite at 5/4, Keith drifted out slightly to 4/1.
Hill to Blackburn? on 08:33 - May 10 with 4979 viewsmingthemerciless

Todays " Lancashire Telegraph " says " Hill in the frame for Rovers " . Reading the article it seems that Hill is being considered for the short list at Blackburn. It doesn't say anywhere that Hill has thrown his hat in the ring.
Carsley apparently has ruled himself out of the job saying he doesn't want to manage at senior level and he prefers coaching.
A wise man.

On a side issue that may effect any appointment there- two local business men are attempting to buy into the club with a view to sidelining the Indian owners.
[Post edited 10 May 2016 8:34]
Hill to Blackburn? on 09:52 - May 10 with 4871 viewsrochedale

Hill to Blackburn? on 08:33 - May 10 by mingthemerciless

Todays " Lancashire Telegraph " says " Hill in the frame for Rovers " . Reading the article it seems that Hill is being considered for the short list at Blackburn. It doesn't say anywhere that Hill has thrown his hat in the ring.
Carsley apparently has ruled himself out of the job saying he doesn't want to manage at senior level and he prefers coaching.
A wise man.

On a side issue that may effect any appointment there- two local business men are attempting to buy into the club with a view to sidelining the Indian owners.
[Post edited 10 May 2016 8:34]

Unless one of the decision makers at Blackburn have told that to the journalist, it is nothing more than guess work/speculation. Here is the link...

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/14481240.Keith_Hill_in_the_frame_but_

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Hill to Blackburn? on 10:36 - May 10 with 3765 viewsmingthemerciless

Hill to Blackburn? on 09:52 - May 10 by rochedale

Unless one of the decision makers at Blackburn have told that to the journalist, it is nothing more than guess work/speculation. Here is the link...

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/14481240.Keith_Hill_in_the_frame_but_

There are no decision makers in Blackburn anymore. They've all either left or been got rid of by the idiot owners in India. That's why they are in the mess they are in.
[Post edited 10 May 2016 10:39]
Hill to Blackburn? on 11:26 - May 10 with 3658 viewsD_Dale

Hill to Blackburn? on 09:52 - May 10 by rochedale

"And it is understood that Hill, who made 113 appearances for the club between 1987 and 1992, could be named on it."

"it is understood ... could be named" - that sounds like a journalist covering his back. If there's an informant inside the club, why has only Hill's name been leaked?

I like the notion of the shortlist being sent to India for approval: item one on the Venky board's agenda, recent trends in the market for processed chicken meat, item two, the suitability of Paul Jewell, Keith Hill and Ian Holloway.

Still, Chris Dunphy might be checking through KH's contract. I'm sure it has a release clause, and hope it's linked to getting some financial compensation.
Hill to Blackburn? on 11:30 - May 10 with 3643 viewsdalestats

I might be completely wrong but I don't think hill will leave Dale for Blackburn. They are more likely to be doing a Bolton next season than anything else.

Poll: Remain in the eu

Hill to Blackburn? on 11:38 - May 10 with 3604 viewsBigKindo

I have just been speaking with a Rovers supporter who has several season tickets. He is not happy with the thought that Hilly might be their next manager. He did, however, confirm that they could perhaps be £ 102 million in debt. Pre Lambert wasn't there a suggestion putting Hilly's name in the frame at Rovers and a suggestion it probably wouldn't happen has he had some issues as a player during his playing time?
Hill to Blackburn? on 11:44 - May 10 with 3580 viewsKenBoon

Clickbait.
Anything for traffic.
Use Adblock.
Hill to Blackburn? on 11:54 - May 10 with 3535 viewsFrog

A lot of talk about Hil at BRFC today, just by the general staff though. Apparently no one there to make decisions apart from the finance department, hope Hill is scared off by that.
Hill to Blackburn? on 12:06 - May 10 with 3492 viewsD_Alien

Hill to Blackburn? on 11:38 - May 10 by BigKindo

I have just been speaking with a Rovers supporter who has several season tickets. He is not happy with the thought that Hilly might be their next manager. He did, however, confirm that they could perhaps be £ 102 million in debt. Pre Lambert wasn't there a suggestion putting Hilly's name in the frame at Rovers and a suggestion it probably wouldn't happen has he had some issues as a player during his playing time?

Hilly gave a strong insight into his career motivation in an interview during his first spell with us. First and foremost was the way he was discarded by Blackburn after they'd been promoted to the premier league. Not so much that he wasn't considered good enough, but the way they went about it.

Whether that'd add or detract to any wish to go back there, only he will know.

Hill to Blackburn? on 12:33 - May 10 with 3365 views_dezzy

I heard from a rovers fan today that there might be a takeover coming soon, Would new owners want a L1 manager ?

KHBA

Hill to Blackburn? on 12:43 - May 10 with 3297 viewsupthedale

Hill to Blackburn? on 12:33 - May 10 by _dezzy

I heard from a rovers fan today that there might be a takeover coming soon, Would new owners want a L1 manager ?

I've heard the same from a few fans at work, there is apparently truth in the takeover rumours and a serious proposal has been put forward.

Mixed from the fans - one says he wouldn't want Keith Hill as he didn't do very well at Barnsley (another fan jumped in at this point and said "at least he kept them up, he might be able to do the same for Blackburn" ), one quite wanted him and another hadn't really heard of him and so asked my opinion.

So a mixed view from the fans......on the assumption my workplace provides a perfect cross section of Rovers fans of course!
Hill to Blackburn? on 12:49 - May 10 with 3258 viewsBigKindo

Hill to Blackburn? on 12:43 - May 10 by upthedale

I've heard the same from a few fans at work, there is apparently truth in the takeover rumours and a serious proposal has been put forward.

Mixed from the fans - one says he wouldn't want Keith Hill as he didn't do very well at Barnsley (another fan jumped in at this point and said "at least he kept them up, he might be able to do the same for Blackburn" ), one quite wanted him and another hadn't really heard of him and so asked my opinion.

So a mixed view from the fans......on the assumption my workplace provides a perfect cross section of Rovers fans of course!

I hope that you told the Philistine what a load of bobbins Hilly is.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024