Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket renewaql 23:33 - May 18 with 14690 viewsirisaln

What is the last date that I can claim my seat that I had last season when I book my season ticket?
Season ticket renewaql on 09:57 - May 27 with 4139 viewsnordenblue

Season ticket renewaql on 08:56 - May 27 by robbowood

Fair enough don't ever buy a season ticket ever again and only come and watch the Dale occasionally if you feel like it

But I don't see why you are telling everybody on this forum of your future plans

It's a thread about season tickets, judging by the various valid comments on here the pricing structure has gone down like a lead balloon.

The next chapter will be the club begging cap in hand asking why the home attendances are so crap, it's not rocket science
[Post edited 27 May 2016 9:59]
Season ticket renewaql on 11:25 - May 27 with 4088 viewsD_Alien

Season ticket renewaql on 08:56 - May 27 by robbowood

Fair enough don't ever buy a season ticket ever again and only come and watch the Dale occasionally if you feel like it

But I don't see why you are telling everybody on this forum of your future plans

robbowood, there's been many posts in this thread and elsewhere, with genuine Dale fans putting their views forward around the s/t issue and what it'll mean for them

Why haven't you put your miserable nose in after all the earlier contributions? At least be consistent in your attitude, which must make life bloody difficult for anyone who likes having a conversation

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Season ticket renewaql on 12:44 - May 27 with 4009 viewsupthedale

Season ticket renewaql on 09:07 - May 27 by MoonyDale

Because it's a thread about season tickets and the topic was raised regarding those who had changed their minds after saying they were not renewing. Also it's a forum for discussion by any member on any subject that has been raised, your permission is not required before I post and if your opinion is required I'll be sure to let you know.

Actually no I won't as your opinion is irrelevant so it would be helpful if you would kindly fk off.......

Sorry for the various votes - internet was a bit slow and ended up clicking a few times by accident.
Season ticket renewaql on 14:55 - May 27 with 3939 viewsWill_RAFC

Ticket office closed all weekend, in the run up to the last week of the "special" promotion period.
Season ticket renewaql on 11:36 - May 28 with 3786 viewsBrierls

Season ticket renewaql on 14:55 - May 27 by Will_RAFC

Ticket office closed all weekend, in the run up to the last week of the "special" promotion period.

I was just about the post the same thing. The final weekend (coincidentally the time most people who work can get the the club) of the promotional period and the ticket office is closed all weekend.

I got up early (for me!) this morning expecting the ticket office to at least be open for a few hours. The intention was to buy a season ticket then wander round and buy the two shirts (using the voucher this super special promotional period gives me) from the club shop. So what's that worth to the club? Just short of £400?

It's OK though, the ticket office have selflessly put themselves out by opening for a whole two hours more on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Quite honestly it's a fcuking shambles.
Season ticket renewaql on 12:15 - May 28 with 3744 viewspioneer

Season ticket renewaql on 11:36 - May 28 by Brierls

I was just about the post the same thing. The final weekend (coincidentally the time most people who work can get the the club) of the promotional period and the ticket office is closed all weekend.

I got up early (for me!) this morning expecting the ticket office to at least be open for a few hours. The intention was to buy a season ticket then wander round and buy the two shirts (using the voucher this super special promotional period gives me) from the club shop. So what's that worth to the club? Just short of £400?

It's OK though, the ticket office have selflessly put themselves out by opening for a whole two hours more on Tuesday and Wednesday.

whats new...its all about them. they can appoint as many marketing gurus as they want but when they continue to ignore fans and see fans interests as secondary to their own its not going anywhere fast.

Its not new people thats needed its a new attitude
Season ticket renewaql on 13:01 - May 28 with 3694 views1mark1

Yes I find it amazing that supporters wishing to buy one this Bank Holiday weekend cannot buy a ST or buy stuff in person at the Club shop. It's poor really. What other retail outlet will be closed this weekend, when many workers are off work and thus available to do some shopping or even buy a ST?

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Season ticket renewaql on 13:02 - May 28 with 3687 viewsnordenblue

Season ticket renewaql on 11:36 - May 28 by Brierls

You seem surprised by this?
Login to get fewer ads

Season ticket renewaql on 13:06 - May 28 with 3687 viewsD_Alien

Season ticket renewaql on 13:02 - May 28 by nordenblue

You seem surprised by this?

The club sent out an e-shot a couple of days ago, advertising the office hours over the bank holiday weekend and into next week. I agree, it's poor they haven't been open but why it should be a surprise to anyone I don't know.

Season ticket renewaql on 14:30 - May 28 with 3628 viewsBartRowou

Two questions that I would like answering please:

1. Is my £25 off a new season ticket voucher only valid up to next Saturday or can I use it whenever I buy my season ticket e.g the end of July?

2. If the answer to the above is "up to next Saturday", is that written down somewhere in the terms and conditions?

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Season ticket renewaql on 15:26 - May 28 with 3584 views442Dale

Season ticket renewaql on 14:30 - May 28 by BartRowou

Two questions that I would like answering please:

1. Is my £25 off a new season ticket voucher only valid up to next Saturday or can I use it whenever I buy my season ticket e.g the end of July?

2. If the answer to the above is "up to next Saturday", is that written down somewhere in the terms and conditions?

On the voucher it states the following:
" £25.00/£15.00 Off Season Ticket Season 2016/17.
One Voucher per season ticket only.
£25 reduction on all full price adult season ticket.
£15 reduction on concessionary season tickets.
THIS TICKET IS NOT TRANSFERABLE"

No dates are mentioned. The word "all" means exactly that.

The season ticket application from last season is here:
http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/documents/rafc-season-ticket-app-form-2015-16-speci
There is no mention of that voucher for 2016/17 season tickets having any restrictions in terms of dates.

However here http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/ticket-office-opening-hours-ahead-of-s
It says "...you can use this voucher during the SPP to claim against your 2016-17 Season Ticket"

Hope that helps.
Edit: it does say you won't benefit from the vouchers if bought after SPP ends, so you'd not get another money off voucher for next season. Maybe contact the club?
[Post edited 28 May 2016 15:40]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Season ticket renewaql on 15:47 - May 28 with 3549 viewsD_Alien

Season ticket renewaql on 15:26 - May 28 by 442Dale

On the voucher it states the following:
" £25.00/£15.00 Off Season Ticket Season 2016/17.
One Voucher per season ticket only.
£25 reduction on all full price adult season ticket.
£15 reduction on concessionary season tickets.
THIS TICKET IS NOT TRANSFERABLE"

No dates are mentioned. The word "all" means exactly that.

The season ticket application from last season is here:
http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/documents/rafc-season-ticket-app-form-2015-16-speci
There is no mention of that voucher for 2016/17 season tickets having any restrictions in terms of dates.

However here http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/ticket-office-opening-hours-ahead-of-s
It says "...you can use this voucher during the SPP to claim against your 2016-17 Season Ticket"

Hope that helps.
Edit: it does say you won't benefit from the vouchers if bought after SPP ends, so you'd not get another money off voucher for next season. Maybe contact the club?
[Post edited 28 May 2016 15:40]

Just a thought:

Although the voucher states that £25 can be redeemed against all adult full price tickets, it doesn't state "all" for the concessionary tickets

If someone who was eligible for a concessionary ticket were to challenge the club regarding T&Cs, that might be relevant

Season ticket renewaql on 16:52 - May 28 with 3481 viewsPorlicks

Just went on to https://rafctickets.co.uk/ for the first ever time. What a god-awful site that is. I thought it was fan-made for a moment.

Is there really such a dearth of skills in Rochdale that nothing can be done to a professional standard?

The club have a bit of money for once. What are they spending it on?

The most annoying thing is that the areas they do badly don't even cost much money!

Who are YOU with?

Season ticket renewaql on 22:01 - May 30 with 3244 viewsNR_Dale

Don't know if it will go through or not but just purchased season ticket on credit card online, charge you £2.50 booking fee for booking online regardless, not had the confirmation email but states on online ticketing site you can use a credit card. Just thought I would let people know.
Season ticket renewaql on 20:50 - Jun 3 with 2951 viewstruenorth

Season ticket renewaql on 16:52 - May 28 by Porlicks

Just went on to https://rafctickets.co.uk/ for the first ever time. What a god-awful site that is. I thought it was fan-made for a moment.

Is there really such a dearth of skills in Rochdale that nothing can be done to a professional standard?

The most annoying thing is that the areas they do badly don't even cost much money!

So for the hard of thinking, once I'm logged in what do I do then?
Shows season ticket, choose seats and more info. Neither show my usual seat.
Easier to call the ticket office in the morning?
Chairs.

Poll: BBM or relegation?

Season ticket renewaql on 21:43 - Jun 3 with 2892 viewsdalestats

This all in all had been badly handled from the start. I hope those responsible are suitably embarrassed, everyone wants to get behind team Rochdale in their own way but this season ticket sale needs looking at in a way which never happens again. It's a shame the great strides forward achieved by Frances have been damaged by I'll thought through ideology.

Poll: Remain in the eu

Season ticket renewaql on 21:55 - Jun 3 with 2863 viewsnordenblue

Season ticket renewaql on 21:43 - Jun 3 by dalestats

This all in all had been badly handled from the start. I hope those responsible are suitably embarrassed, everyone wants to get behind team Rochdale in their own way but this season ticket sale needs looking at in a way which never happens again. It's a shame the great strides forward achieved by Frances have been damaged by I'll thought through ideology.

It's not badly handled by the clubs standard it's business as usual,many there excel at being absolutely first class shite at providing the CUSTOMER with a level of "service"

Its very sad really as the great effort and improvement Hilly and co continue to make on the pitch are quite evidently not mirrored off it, that standard is conference north at best.
Season ticket renewaql on 22:47 - Jun 3 with 2815 viewsR17ALE

Season ticket renewaql on 16:52 - May 28 by Porlicks

"I thought it was fan-made for a moment."

A poor comment in my view.

If it were fan made it would be good.

Only fans know what fans want. You can put that on my gravestone!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Season ticket renewaql on 06:24 - Jun 4 with 2710 viewsonedalefan

Season ticket renewaql on 22:01 - May 30 by NR_Dale

Don't know if it will go through or not but just purchased season ticket on credit card online, charge you £2.50 booking fee for booking online regardless, not had the confirmation email but states on online ticketing site you can use a credit card. Just thought I would let people know.

I did the same on Thursday night. Like you, still not had a confirmation email although my email address on record was correct.
Season ticket renewaql on 07:38 - Jun 4 with 2684 viewsNR_Dale

I emailed Colin and it's all gone through and it's waiting for me in ticket office so should be ok 👍🏻👍🏻
Season ticket renewaql on 16:01 - Jun 4 with 2555 viewsalex_roch39

It would be interesting to find out how many have been in sold during the SPP.
Season ticket renewaql on 16:43 - Jun 4 with 2521 viewsLuke8686

Season ticket renewaql on 16:01 - Jun 4 by alex_roch39

It would be interesting to find out how many have been in sold during the SPP.

We won't hear anything if sales have fallen... nothing on twitter yet......
Season ticket renewaql on 16:06 - Jun 10 with 2173 viewsnordenblue

Season ticket renewaql on 16:43 - Jun 4 by Luke8686

We won't hear anything if sales have fallen... nothing on twitter yet......

Worked near Huddersfields training ground today and they have an offer on for anow adult season ticket for anywhere on the ground for £179 for the first 10,000 applicants.

Something along them lines would have been a good idea and brought some cash into the club early too,maybe similar price for the first 1500/2000 would have worked well alongside the "free" child ST.
Season ticket renewaql on 18:45 - Jun 10 with 2089 viewslove_the_dale

After finally deciding to renew on Friday, I did think of purchasing Dale Player, just so that I could hear Mr. Bottomley thanking me!
[Post edited 10 Jun 2016 20:31]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024