Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Redshaw 16:49 - Jan 16 with 10429 viewsColDale

Off to Mansfield
Jack Redshaw on 12:14 - Jan 20 with 5863 viewsfitzochris

Anyone else heard that we are about to sign Jack Redshaw?

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Jack Redshaw on 12:35 - Jan 20 with 5800 viewsrkershaw

Jack Redshaw on 12:14 - Jan 20 by fitzochris

Still only 26 yrs old...... will certainly divide opinion if true!!
Jack Redshaw on 12:49 - Jan 20 with 5757 viewsoddjob007

Jack Redshaw on 12:35 - Jan 20 by rkershaw

Still only 26 yrs old...... will certainly divide opinion if true!!

Didn't he have a falling out with Hill? Hence his over the top celebrations whenever he scores against us.
Jack Redshaw on 13:06 - Jan 20 with 5713 viewsfitzochris

Jack Redshaw on 12:49 - Jan 20 by oddjob007

Didn't he have a falling out with Hill? Hence his over the top celebrations whenever he scores against us.

Indeed. Given the recent injury news, however, there could be something in this.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2017 13:08]

Jack Redshaw on 13:08 - Jan 20 with 5691 viewsColDale

He signed at the wrong time. Worth taking a punt on but we'd switched to the 4-5-1 and which really left him without a position. Had we stayed in League 2, he'd have been a decent replacement for Daggers.
Jack Redshaw on 15:17 - Jan 20 with 5498 viewsdingdangblue

I'm not sure Hill bears any grudges with him - didn't he try and sign him for money whilst he was at Morecambe a few years back?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Jack Redshaw on 16:04 - Jan 20 with 5422 viewsSaxonDale

Jack Redshaw on 12:14 - Jan 20 by fitzochris

Time for some Sherlock Holmes detective work from myself (even though he hasn't solved any mystery since season 2!) If you go on Jack Redshaw's twitter, top of his 'following' list, which I presume is most recent, is Rochdale AFC. He's all but confirmed his Mansfield deal has collapsed through Twitter so I think I have cracked this one. Either that or I'm David Ike.
Jack Redshaw on 16:09 - Jan 20 with 5407 viewsfitzochris

Jack Redshaw on 16:04 - Jan 20 by SaxonDale

Time for some Sherlock Holmes detective work from myself (even though he hasn't solved any mystery since season 2!) If you go on Jack Redshaw's twitter, top of his 'following' list, which I presume is most recent, is Rochdale AFC. He's all but confirmed his Mansfield deal has collapsed through Twitter so I think I have cracked this one. Either that or I'm David Ike.

The words used to me were: "It's a done deal". I'm waiting to see if it's announced before saying owt else.

Login to get fewer ads

Jack Redshaw on 16:16 - Jan 20 with 5380 viewsfitzochris

Jack Redshaw on 16:09 - Jan 20 by fitzochris

The words used to me were: "It's a done deal". I'm waiting to see if it's announced before saying owt else.

Jack Redshaw on 16:26 - Jan 20 with 5287 viewsDaleFan7

Going to have to work hard to win over a lot of people at Dale.
Jack Redshaw on 16:27 - Jan 20 with 5267 viewsfitzochris

Jack Redshaw on 16:26 - Jan 20 by DaleFan7

I imagine creating and scoring goals will be enough.

Jack Redshaw on 16:35 - Jan 20 with 5210 viewsShun

Interesting! Always an annoying bugger as an opponent but I'm sure we'll love him!
Jack Redshaw on 16:40 - Jan 20 with 5168 viewsboromat

This is a hilarious signing with him loving to play the villain to the crowd after he left first time. No doubting he has an eye for a goal though and is different to what we've got. With Davies injured this loan covers him.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Jack Redshaw on 16:41 - Jan 20 with 5153 viewsdingdangblue

All he's played this season is 2 games in the tinpot trophy for Blackpool- should be available for the F.A.cup if Blackpool allow us?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Jack Redshaw on 16:45 - Jan 20 with 5111 viewsColDale

Why are we signing a player who's not good enough to get into a League Two side?
Jack Redshaw on 16:47 - Jan 20 with 5078 viewsleedsdale

Jack Redshaw on 16:45 - Jan 20 by ColDale

Why are we signing a player who's not good enough to get into a League Two side?

Especially one on £4K a week
Jack Redshaw on 16:48 - Jan 20 with 5070 viewsmexmike

Steve davies, Keano spring to mind
Jack Redshaw on 16:57 - Jan 20 with 4986 viewsisitme

Redshaw has always been a talented player, just mentally he never seemed to be able to adjust to what was needed. It seems that Hill has been looking for a quick forward for a while as we have never really replaced Done.

I suppose a loan signing to the end of the season is a no lose situation. If he can/has matured he could be a decent addition to the squad. I suppose time will tell.
Jack Redshaw on 17:02 - Jan 20 with 4940 viewsboromat

Jack Redshaw on 16:45 - Jan 20 by ColDale

Hasn't he only just got back from injury? Or did I just make that up.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Jack Redshaw on 17:03 - Jan 20 with 4916 viewssweetcorn

Shocked at this given his behaviour following leaving, but im quite happy with this signing..

Obviously knows where the goal is given his record at morecambe, just hope he can be as lethal in league one. Any decent striker will get goals in this side..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Jack Redshaw on 17:04 - Jan 20 with 4901 viewsSuddenLad

Jack Redshaw on 16:26 - Jan 20 by DaleFan7

He'll have to work hard in any case. That's a pre-requisite for any Dale player. Whatever happened previously should be forgotten. It means nothing - he was doing his job, simple as that.

If Keith Hill thinks Jack Redshaw can add something to the squad that will do for me.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Jack Redshaw on 17:05 - Jan 20 with 4883 viewsColDale

Jack Redshaw on 16:57 - Jan 20 by isitme

Redshaw has always been a talented player, just mentally he never seemed to be able to adjust to what was needed. It seems that Hill has been looking for a quick forward for a while as we have never really replaced Done.

I suppose a loan signing to the end of the season is a no lose situation. If he can/has matured he could be a decent addition to the squad. I suppose time will tell.

It's a no lose situation. We know what he's like, and the short term loan deal means we're paying less than he's on at Blackpool. It's something different that we can offer, and by bringing him with six months left on his Blackpool deal, he's got a point to prove and a future to secure.
Jack Redshaw on 17:08 - Jan 20 with 4853 viewsYouTubeDale

Very pleased with this signing. I would rather have him on our side than play against him. We know he has plenty of talent and is exciting to watch. Yes, the big question is why has he played so few games? He did have an illness whilst he was here hence not fulfilling his potential.

Football is pantomime a lot of the time, and I take his antics towards us with a pinch of salt. There's no reason why Hilly can't get him on fire again and no reason why he shouldn't feel at home.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Jack Redshaw on 17:10 - Jan 20 with 4826 views442Dale

Can see him being the Le Fondre option off the bench. Even when he was doing really well at Morecambe he went through spells where his impact was as a sub.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Jack Redshaw on 17:18 - Jan 20 with 4756 viewsBendy

First time round he was unlucky whilst here with a injuries and it being probably a case of not the best managerial regime for his development. He seemed to be made a bit of a scapegoat at times, unfairly, because of this.

Personally I didn't care about his shenanigans and the celebrations against us - it showed to me that he cared and was hurt, and above all he has passion and a fire to do well. Hopefully this will fuel him on this time round, not to correct what happened in the past but to not let the past repeat.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024