Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wnak 16:53 - Sep 29 with 6956 viewsmightydale

Can't defend
Can't attack
No commitment
No ambition
No pace
No Desire
No organisation
NO FCUK ALL

I pity to people watching this crap every week

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Wnak on 17:16 - Sep 29 with 5089 viewsJames1980

We scored a goal so strictly speaking we can attack.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Wnak on 17:20 - Sep 29 with 5054 viewsDale23years

Wnak on 17:16 - Sep 29 by James1980

We scored a goal so strictly speaking we can attack.

We scored a worldie, what did we do after that

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Wnak on 17:25 - Sep 29 with 5030 viewsShun

Wnak on 17:20 - Sep 29 by Dale23years

We scored a worldie, what did we do after that

We’ve scored 15 goals! That’s more than anyone outside the top 5. It’s only the defence that’s letting us down, stop being so hyperbolic.
Wnak on 17:55 - Sep 29 with 4886 viewsrod_leach

As much as a loss can be enjoyed, I quite enjoyed that today. We'll be ok playing that kind of football I'd say. We've played nearly all the top teams in the division so far. That bit of extra class tells.
Wnak on 18:03 - Sep 29 with 4846 viewsJames1980

If only we had signed Wnak in the transfer window. Apparently he is class

Wnak on 18:11 - Sep 29 with 4802 viewsDale23years

Wnak on 18:03 - Sep 29 by James1980

If only we had signed Wnak in the transfer window. Apparently he is class

If only we signed a centre defender in the the summer, btw how many games have you watched rochdale

Wnak on 18:21 - Sep 29 with 4743 viewsJames1980

Wnak on 18:11 - Sep 29 by Dale23years

If only we signed a centre defender in the the summer, btw how many games have you watched rochdale

I got to 15 home games last season. Portsmouth, Bury and Peterborough away. Been to 3 so far this one and the Sunderland game. Is the next comment on this thread of this thread going to be I don't deserve an opinion, due to my lack of games attended. Having supported Dale 23 years doesn't that mean a big chunk has been during one of the club's most successful period

Wnak on 18:25 - Sep 29 with 4705 viewsDaleFan7

Wnak on 17:55 - Sep 29 by rod_leach

As much as a loss can be enjoyed, I quite enjoyed that today. We'll be ok playing that kind of football I'd say. We've played nearly all the top teams in the division so far. That bit of extra class tells.

Playing what sort of football? The kind where you keep the ball and do absolutely nothing with it?
Login to get fewer ads

Wnak on 18:27 - Sep 29 with 4684 viewsrochdaleriddler

Wnak on 17:25 - Sep 29 by Shun

We’ve scored 15 goals! That’s more than anyone outside the top 5. It’s only the defence that’s letting us down, stop being so hyperbolic.

Worst defence in the league

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Wnak on 18:33 - Sep 29 with 4654 viewsDaleiLama

Wnak on 18:27 - Sep 29 by rochdaleriddler

Had some commentators behind me (Pompey) who said Dale have 3rd worst home record in L1. I can only assume it got worse or stayed the same today. Not good.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Wnak on 18:35 - Sep 29 with 4641 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Wnak on 17:25 - Sep 29 by Shun

Hey,our forwards did nowt today.........did we have a single shot 2nd half?
Wnak on 18:35 - Sep 29 with 4637 viewsKenBoon

Wnak on 18:27 - Sep 29 by rochdaleriddler

By a mile. Their second goal today was about as bad as i've seen. It's not just obvious mistakes too. We're so naive when it comes to picking up the little fouls that Portsmouth got again and again. We should have gotten something out of today's game but its the same old rubbish. On the bright side as least they didn't score four like everyone else.
Wnak on 18:44 - Sep 29 with 4577 viewsD_Alien

Wnak on 17:55 - Sep 29 by rod_leach

Agree with this

Poor defending again but it was a makeshift back four and overall i thought we put some decent football together

Perkins put in a brave shift, considering he made himself available for the ball throughout. Even though he risked getting caught in possession he also made some telling forward passes, and i thought Camps looked more comfortable with an experienced head alongside him

Bring on Brizzle

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Wnak on 18:46 - Sep 29 with 4557 viewsDale23years

Wnak on 18:44 - Sep 29 by D_Alien

Agree with this

Poor defending again but it was a makeshift back four and overall i thought we put some decent football together

Perkins put in a brave shift, considering he made himself available for the ball throughout. Even though he risked getting caught in possession he also made some telling forward passes, and i thought Camps looked more comfortable with an experienced head alongside him

Bring on Brizzle

Make shift back 4 really?????

Wnak on 19:00 - Sep 29 with 4497 viewsD_Alien

Wnak on 18:46 - Sep 29 by Dale23years

Make shift back 4 really?????

McNulty, leftfooter on right, then Cannon rightfooter on left, both enforced through injuries

Thought they did ok for 70 minutes

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Wnak on 19:05 - Sep 29 with 4473 viewsblackdogblue

No Mangement is the missing piece in this jigsaw

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Wnak on 19:09 - Sep 29 with 4447 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Re wnak op.....it's not every week it's just most weeks.
Wnak on 20:43 - Sep 29 with 4242 viewsDaleiLama

Wnak on 18:11 - Sep 29 by Dale23years

I'm sure that James is more than capable of defending himself, but why on earth are you asking him that question? He travels from Sussex to watch his team - Rochdale - and wasn't even born in the town. He stayed overnight in Sunderland, parting with hard-earned money to watch us play an away game. Wtf difference does it make how many games he watches (he works a lot of weekends) if he's attended a game and wishes to share his comments and opinions with the forum? Do you think your comments are more valid than his for some reason and if so, care to share why? Whilst you're at it you can share who you'd replace KH with if you wish too? Like everything, it is a matter of personal opinion, but I would much rather hear James' supportive, balanced perspective than your skewed one-eyed hatred of the best manager our club has ever had, which is both repetitive and unedifying. Suggest a trip down to the taxidermists for a stuffed cat so you'll have something else to kick for the rest of the season.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2018 21:57]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Wnak on 21:00 - Sep 29 with 4195 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Wnak on 20:43 - Sep 29 by DaleiLama

I'm sure that James is more than capable of defending himself, but why on earth are you asking him that question? He travels from Sussex to watch his team - Rochdale - and wasn't even born in the town. He stayed overnight in Sunderland, parting with hard-earned money to watch us play an away game. Wtf difference does it make how many games he watches (he works a lot of weekends) if he's attended a game and wishes to share his comments and opinions with the forum? Do you think your comments are more valid than his for some reason and if so, care to share why? Whilst you're at it you can share who you'd replace KH with if you wish too? Like everything, it is a matter of personal opinion, but I would much rather hear James' supportive, balanced perspective than your skewed one-eyed hatred of the best manager our club has ever had, which is both repetitive and unedifying. Suggest a trip down to the taxidermists for a stuffed cat so you'll have something else to kick for the rest of the season.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2018 21:57]

well said DL....there are lots of folk on here who think they are the bizz because they go to every match and are therefore superior in every shape or form to others who pick and choose games....I personally don't bother with many away games as I, like others, have a life beyond footie and I spend my money at San Spotty by choice.

Does n't make me any less a supporter.
Wnak on 21:28 - Sep 29 with 4134 views442Dale

Wnak on 21:00 - Sep 29 by Yorkshire_Dale

well said DL....there are lots of folk on here who think they are the bizz because they go to every match and are therefore superior in every shape or form to others who pick and choose games....I personally don't bother with many away games as I, like others, have a life beyond footie and I spend my money at San Spotty by choice.

I pick and choose games all the time, it’s certainly not a competition but I will always tip my hat to those who do show far more loyalty than myself. Do I value their opinion because they’re at games I don’t see? Totally. That knowledge provided helps increase my own about what’s gone on.

At the end of the day some fans understand the game better than others, some are more balanced in their assessments, some combine that with attending sometimes/all the time.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Wnak on 22:04 - Sep 29 with 4055 viewsJames1980

Thanks Dalei and Co, I notice that comment wasn't followed up by D23Y. Quite frankly perhaps we should feel sorry for him or her. To be constantly on the edge of their seat when Dale play waiting for us to slip up so another rant can be served up on here

Wnak on 22:05 - Sep 29 with 4052 viewsfitzochris

It actually doesn’t bother me who goes to all the games and who doesn’t - I know the people on here who understand football and I know those who don’t.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Wnak on 22:24 - Sep 29 with 4002 viewspnc4eva1

Wnak on 18:35 - Sep 29 by Yorkshire_Dale

Hey,our forwards did nowt today.........did we have a single shot 2nd half?

Yes quite a few

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Wnak on 23:16 - Sep 29 with 3903 viewskiwidale

Tell me about it.

This is not the time for bickering.

Wnak on 02:38 - Sep 30 with 3758 viewsPeaky

I watch every game on ifollow and kick off in a Saturday is not till 10pm. Hope I am still classed as a supporter even though I can not get to games anymore 😳
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024