Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jamie Allen 13:23 - Mar 1 with 3448 viewsBartRowou

I was really impressed with him last week and even more impressed watching him v Sunderland at the moment, so the question is:

Do we?*

(not Julian)*

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Jamie Allen on 14:02 - Mar 1 with 3375 viewsboromat

Depends on Burton's deal but I should guess so.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Jamie Allen on 14:35 - Mar 1 with 3327 viewsBartRowou

Jamie Allen on 14:02 - Mar 1 by boromat

Depends on Burton's deal but I should guess so.

He was subbed near the end so I've reined in my expectations.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Jamie Allen on 15:05 - Mar 1 with 3279 viewsseasidedale

Don’t thing we will get anything as usually our sell on clauses are based on profit the buyer makes. I remember reading when Coventry bought him, Burton said it was considerably less then they paid dale
Jamie Allen on 15:22 - Mar 1 with 3249 viewsD_Alien

He's grown at least 3 inches since he left us, or approx. 4.5%

Didn't we include that as an add-on?

Edit: and if not, i hope the club have learned from this, and included it as part of the Luke Matheson deal. If he's still with Wolves in 3 years time, they'll be getting more player than what they paid for. It's not fair
[Post edited 1 Mar 2020 15:32]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Jamie Allen on 16:20 - Mar 1 with 3152 viewsToffeemanc

Funny how financially for the club his sale won't be one of the better deals we have done, yet for me he is the best player our academy has produced in the last 10 years.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Jamie Allen on 17:25 - Mar 1 with 3052 viewsboromat

Jamie Allen on 16:20 - Mar 1 by Toffeemanc

Funny how financially for the club his sale won't be one of the better deals we have done, yet for me he is the best player our academy has produced in the last 10 years.

Agree I'm a big fan of Jamie. Technically the best player we've produced. Great assist from him today. Easily Coventry's man of the match.

Jamie Allen on 19:34 - Mar 1 with 2878 viewsmightydale

Play the player in his correct position , and fcuking erm see erm what erm happens. Jamie Allen should of been our first million pound player.

typical rochdale to fcuk it up
[Post edited 1 Mar 2020 19:42]

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Jamie Allen on 19:37 - Mar 1 with 2862 viewsrochdaleriddler

I’m not a fan of always looking to recruit former players, some obviously leave to go on to better things, but if this doesn’t work out why do we always seem to welcome them back? It’s as though we don’t seem to be looking elsewhere .

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Login to get fewer ads

Jamie Allen on 19:49 - Mar 1 with 2819 viewsboromat

Jamie Allen on 19:37 - Mar 1 by rochdaleriddler

I’m not a fan of always looking to recruit former players, some obviously leave to go on to better things, but if this doesn’t work out why do we always seem to welcome them back? It’s as though we don’t seem to be looking elsewhere .

Don't think anyone has mentioned signing him back. Mainly because we couldn't afford him in a million years 😂.

Jamie Allen on 20:04 - Mar 1 with 2781 viewsTVOS1907

I think Bart was referring to some sort of sell-on clause, which is the usual question from someone in cases like this.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Jamie Allen on 08:26 - Mar 2 with 2482 viewssweetcorn

Literally no mention of signing him back anywhere in the thread.

Not sure why you’d be so against it if we did? He was our best midfielder when we had him and would stroll back into this side.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Jamie Allen on 13:02 - Mar 2 with 2284 viewsShun

Jamie Allen on 08:26 - Mar 2 by sweetcorn

Literally no mention of signing him back anywhere in the thread.

Not sure why you’d be so against it if we did? He was our best midfielder when we had him and would stroll back into this side.

I still get happy thoughts when I think of that midfield of Allen, Lund and Dawson.
Jamie Allen on 13:09 - Mar 2 with 2266 viewsJames1980

What is the definitive answer re extra money from the career of Mr Allen?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Jamie Allen on 19:12 - Mar 2 with 2113 viewsjokerthief

He should have played in central midfield with Joe Rafferty for Dale...
Hill was clueless with players best positions....
Jamie Allen on 20:13 - Mar 2 with 2056 viewsJames1980

Jamie Allen on 19:12 - Mar 2 by jokerthief

He should have played in central midfield with Joe Rafferty for Dale...
Hill was clueless with players best positions....

Did he play them in a plethora of position to increase their market value? Player X is a great CB but can do a job at LB, CAM, CDM and if the bar is short can pull an excellent pint

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024