Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today's game. 18:34 - Mar 5 with 10474 views14bowlers

Absolutely bloody awful performance.
Could not make the game, but watched on TV.
No idea, no passion, stupid mistakes again, playing a left footed has been at right fullback, what more to complain about . I am at a point now, where we need to change something, manager maybe, not my choice to be clear, but it is not working.
Disolutioned.
Today's game. on 18:56 - Mar 5 with 5079 viewsDorkingDale

TBF to the manager, he wasn't spoilt for choice in the full back department.
Today's game. on 19:16 - Mar 5 with 4987 viewsBingoballs

How did you watch it on TV, it wasn't on I Follow
Today's game. on 19:18 - Mar 5 with 4971 viewsrichfoad32

Today's game. on 19:16 - Mar 5 by Bingoballs

You can watch on iFollow with a VPN or if you're in a foreign country.
Today's game. on 19:18 - Mar 5 with 4971 viewshuchen_karma

Manager is only as good as the players he’s given. Need a board that know what they are doing and some investment that can actually bring in players proven in this league, rather than selling off the best players to be able to pay the bills.
Start a crowdfund and a bucket collection now, maybe able to buy a half decent player in the summer!
Today's game. on 19:21 - Mar 5 with 4952 viewsBlueMessiah

Today's game. on 19:16 - Mar 5 by Bingoballs

Maybe he has a dodgy fire stick?

Poll: Do I Know You?

Today's game. on 20:01 - Mar 5 with 4785 views14bowlers

Today's game. on 19:21 - Mar 5 by BlueMessiah

Maybe he has a dodgy fire stick?

How I watch the match is my decision. Still a bad watch. I do understand the situation at the moment.ent ,and it can't be easy, but passion and willing to put a boot costs nothing.UTD
Today's game. on 21:11 - Mar 5 with 4538 viewskel

Today's game. on 19:18 - Mar 5 by huchen_karma

Manager is only as good as the players he’s given. Need a board that know what they are doing and some investment that can actually bring in players proven in this league, rather than selling off the best players to be able to pay the bills.
Start a crowdfund and a bucket collection now, maybe able to buy a half decent player in the summer!

“Lol”
Today's game. on 21:29 - Mar 5 with 4475 viewsfitzochris

How would you break down today’s game, Huchen?

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Login to get fewer ads

Today's game. on 21:32 - Mar 5 with 4451 viewskel

Today's game. on 21:29 - Mar 5 by fitzochris

How would you break down today’s game, Huchen?

Good question. I wonder if he thinks Sutton have done well considering they had a plastic pitch last season and have had to convert and get used to playing on grass.

Thought they made us look Jaded personally.
Today's game. on 21:43 - Mar 5 with 4391 viewsSandyman

Today's game. on 21:32 - Mar 5 by kel

Good question. I wonder if he thinks Sutton have done well considering they had a plastic pitch last season and have had to convert and get used to playing on grass.

Thought they made us look Jaded personally.

Indeed. We need a good old scrapper like that Mick McManus who used to be on telly.
Today's game. on 21:59 - Mar 5 with 4319 viewsjudd

Some investment- you mean like a share issue?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Today's game. on 22:07 - Mar 5 with 4277 viewsRAFCBLUE

Today's game. on 21:59 - Mar 5 by judd

Nah.

hunchen would simply put his house on it....

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Today's game. on 22:11 - Mar 5 with 4255 viewsSandyman

Today's game. on 21:59 - Mar 5 by judd

Good idea wasn't it?

Didn't someone insignificant who owned 0 shares make a noise about going to the High Court to stop the meeting that approved said share issue, but ultimately didn't? That lie was seen through. He didn't like investment did he? Nobody cares what he says - it's all implausible bull and bluster.

Oooh look at this little gem of an idle threat from October 3rd 2021 and who wrote it.... we know what didn't happen...

"Matt Southall has written to the club to ask them to cancel Wednesday's EGM:

Dear Sirs

We are happy to enter positive discussions with the Board. We suggest a meeting next week.

Unfortunately, the Board has initiated an EGM with the sole intention of seeking to dilute our shareholding. We have taken legal advice upon that process and the Board will receive correspondence from our Solicitors within the next 24 hours.

The correspondence will insist that the Board sends notice to all shareholders of the cancellation of the EGM on Monday 4 October.

If the Board try to proceed with the EGM, we are advised by the lawyers to start legal proceedings in The High Court to obtain an Injunction on Tuesday to ensure that the meeting does not proceed. We do not want to do that, but if the Board do not cancel the meeting, we will, and will also seek an order that the Directors who initiated the EGM pay the costs.

I stress that this is not a route that we want to take, but if the Board refuse to act in a co-operative manner, we will be left with no choice. The decision to call an EGM was a poorly conceived and unhelpful tactic which individual Directors will be held to account for, if they chose to proceed.

The best starting point for a constructive discussion is for the Board to immediately — this weekend — cancel the EGM. We will see this as a very positive and sensible move; and we can sit down and talk next week to explore all options with the Board. A pre-condition of commercial discussions with the Board, is confidentiality. You will understand that placing commercial discussions into the public domain is very unhelpful.

We are keen to reach a solution as soon as possible. We are sure that positive discussions can take place in the next week or shortly thereafter, so long as we can undertake the discussions without the need to tell the lawyers to commence action on Tuesday and on the basis that we are not going to read what we have discussed in confidence with the Board, half an hour later on the internet.

We look forward to your urgent response.

Regards

Matt Southall"

An idle threat that amounted to fookall.

Arf, Heh, clown, lol, Dale fans laugh at bullies and beat them, you haven't got a clue etc etc ad nauseum. Even your stupid fish pseudonym is under threat of "habitat loss". Oh, the irony.

[Post edited 6 Mar 2022 3:13]
Today's game. on 22:12 - Mar 5 with 4251 viewsjudd

Today's game. on 22:07 - Mar 5 by RAFCBLUE

Nah.

hunchen would simply put his house on it....

He'd best be quick.

Today's game. on 22:28 - Mar 5 with 4187 viewsRAFCBLUE

Today's game. on 22:12 - Mar 5 by judd

He'd best be quick.

Elizabeth Tierney says he was. She says she didn't feel a thing.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Today's game. on 22:46 - Mar 5 with 4112 viewsjudd

Today's game. on 22:28 - Mar 5 by RAFCBLUE

Elizabeth Tierney says he was. She says she didn't feel a thing.

Perhaps the application to buy 125,000 shares (that's £250,000) was a present in lieu of any previous fiscal neglect and shameful avoidance of parental responsibilities?

Today's game. on 22:52 - Mar 5 with 4081 viewsfitzochris

It’s all a bit… well, fishy.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Today's game. on 00:03 - Mar 6 with 3954 viewsboromat

Not seen the game but the reaction is ridiculous. The fan base obviously needs a reality check. Today we were away to 6th in the league and we were close to relegation. Why was there any expectation of a result?!

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Today's game. on 01:02 - Mar 6 with 3858 views_Windydale

Expectations are too high. Sutton isn't nonleague anymore and we shouldn't be distraught after a loss against a good top 5 side.
We are poor defensively and that's our downfall, we have lots of poor/average tacklers, Grant, Dooley, Kelly, Clarke, Newby, Okeefe. Both Keepers are average.

We have an average team in a false position. We should be mid-table at most. Wins against top sides should be enjoyed but losses not the' end of the world'.
Today's game. on 09:17 - Mar 6 with 3557 viewsRotherhamDale

Today's game. on 00:03 - Mar 6 by boromat

Not seen the game but the reaction is ridiculous. The fan base obviously needs a reality check. Today we were away to 6th in the league and we were close to relegation. Why was there any expectation of a result?!

Their wasn't, but we shouldn't accept that performance yesterday. It was a pathetic team selection and a pathetic performance. Getting beat (again) wasn't the issue, the manner of it was

Possession with progression.

Today's game. on 09:30 - Mar 6 with 3525 viewsMass_Debater

Today's game. on 09:17 - Mar 6 by RotherhamDale

Their wasn't, but we shouldn't accept that performance yesterday. It was a pathetic team selection and a pathetic performance. Getting beat (again) wasn't the issue, the manner of it was

Who would you have picked instead?
Today's game. on 09:33 - Mar 6 with 3512 viewssince58

Today's game. on 00:03 - Mar 6 by boromat

Watched the game yesterday and the performance of that team was abysmal as bad as anything ive seen in a long time losing is,nt the issue its how we lost.If thatperformance is acceptable you need a reality check.
Today's game. on 09:40 - Mar 6 with 3477 viewsMass_Debater

Today's game. on 09:33 - Mar 6 by since58

Watched the game yesterday and the performance of that team was abysmal as bad as anything ive seen in a long time losing is,nt the issue its how we lost.If thatperformance is acceptable you need a reality check.

He didn't say it was.
Today's game. on 09:53 - Mar 6 with 3445 viewsRotherhamDale

Today's game. on 09:30 - Mar 6 by Mass_Debater

Who would you have picked instead?

Not McNulty at right centre back... I can't believe its 2022 and that has happened.

I'd have Kelly in midfield over Dooley for a tough away match... and Campbell was so isolated up front he may as well have sat on the bus. The shape doesn't work and hasn't done all season, but he appears to be too stubborn to change it

Possession with progression.

Today's game. on 09:55 - Mar 6 with 3438 viewsMass_Debater

Today's game. on 09:53 - Mar 6 by RotherhamDale

Not McNulty at right centre back... I can't believe its 2022 and that has happened.

I'd have Kelly in midfield over Dooley for a tough away match... and Campbell was so isolated up front he may as well have sat on the bus. The shape doesn't work and hasn't done all season, but he appears to be too stubborn to change it

Who would you have played instead of McNulty at the back?

Kelly would have been outmuscled more than Dooley was.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2022 9:57]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024