Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bars Feedback & Bar Match Day Operations 07:16 - Jan 7 with 49399 viewsDaleBars

↓↓↓ TICKETS ↓↓ ↓
https://www.rafcshop.co.uk/tickets/match-day-tickets

Important Information
The Ratcliffe will open at 5:00 PM. The Dale Bar will remain closed until after 6:30 PM due to a private event. We ask supporters to please use the main Ratcliffe entrance and avoid entering The Dale Bar. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

As we approach our final home game of the season, some products may be unavailable and out of stock. We apologise for any inconvenience.

The Ratcliffe 6:30pm with the venue closing at 8:00pm. We will reopen during halftime with access from inside the stadium for the Main Stand and Sandy Lane supporters. They both have identical pricing structures.

Dale Bar Pre-Order.
To pre-order drinks for halftime, kindly place your order at the bar after the team has stopped serving and before you head into the stadium.

Our Spot (Pearl Street) - Access once the turnstiles operate from inside the ground.

1907 Lounge (Main Stand)
Accessed through the main ticket entrance.
https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/commercial/matchday-hospitality/

We hope you have a great match day experience and, of course, up the Dale!

[Post edited 15 Apr 18:52]

Poll: Would you watch a live stream against Southend in Ratcliffe kick off 12:30

Bars Feedback & Match Day Operations on 11:25 - Sep 2 with 5539 viewsRodingdale

Bars Feedback & Match Day Operations on 18:28 - Sep 1 by 442Dale

From the Trust newsletter sent out today:
<<“ Question: Would it be possible to ask the club about whether they could determine if forthcoming midweek away games can be shown in the Ratcliffe Bars? The Boreham Wood game in a few weeks would be a good opportunity to do this if possible…

Answer: We have spoken to the Club over this. There is a cost involved for doing so but the Trust are happy to pay for this. We will discuss this at our meeting on Monday evening and make an announcement at some stage next week once we have decided how we are going to run it.”>>

👍
Bars Feedback & Match Day Operations on 20:43 - Sep 12 with 5178 viewsDaleBars

Saturday 16th September 2023

TICKETS https://www.rafcshop.co.uk/tickets/match-day-tickets

The Ratcliffe & Dale Bar will be open from 11am, with a happy hour from 11am to 12:30pm offering JW Lees Original, JW Lees Smooth, MPA Cask, JW Lees Stout, and Somersby Cider for £2.40.

New for youngsters this season: Desmond's Lair! Enjoy FIFA on a PS4, pool table, and art activities.

Premier League Lunchtime Match on the Big Screen
Wolves v Liverpool Kick off 12:30pm TNT Sports

The Ratcliffe and Dale Bar last orders are 2:30pm with the venue closing at 3pm. We will reopen during half time with access from inside the stadium for Main stand and Sandy Lane supporters. They both have identical pricing structures and will remain open throughout the second half and full-time.

National League Evening Match on the Big Screen. (Dale Bar Only)
Kidderminster Harriers v Solihull Motors kick off 17:30pm

Dale Bar Pre-Order.
To pre-order drinks for halftime, kindly place your order at the bar after the team has stopped serving and before you head into the stadium.

Our Spot (Pearl Street)
Open once the turnstiles are operating and open throughout the game until full-time.

1907 Lounge & Andrew Kelly Bar (Main Stand)
Open at 12:30pm and can be accessed through the main ticket entrance.

Book your package online (upcoming matches only) https://www.rafcshop.co.uk/tickets/hospitality or email commercial@rochdaleafc.co.uk.

MENU: STARTER: CLASSIC TOMATO BRUSCHETTA, MAIN: HOMEMADE BEEF LASAGNE

Can't make it to our Vanarama National League game against Boreham Wood on Tuesday 19th September?

We've got you covered!

The game will be streamed live on the big screen in the Ratcliffe!

This is thanks to the support of the Dale Trust, who have covered the streaming fee. For anyone who wishes to attend donations will be gratefully accepted by the Trust on the door.

The doors will open at 7pm with kick-off happening at 7:45pm.

Poll: Would you watch a live stream against Southend in Ratcliffe kick off 12:30

Bars Feedback & Match Day Operations on 10:16 - Sep 17 with 4857 views100notout

Bars Feedback & Match Day Operations on 20:43 - Sep 12 by DaleBars

Saturday 16th September 2023

The Ratcliffe & Dale Bar will be open from 11am, with a happy hour from 11am to 12:30pm offering JW Lees Original, JW Lees Smooth, MPA Cask, JW Lees Stout, and Somersby Cider for £2.40.

New for youngsters this season: Desmond's Lair! Enjoy FIFA on a PS4, pool table, and art activities.

Premier League Lunchtime Match on the Big Screen
Wolves v Liverpool Kick off 12:30pm TNT Sports

The Ratcliffe and Dale Bar last orders are 2:30pm with the venue closing at 3pm. We will reopen during half time with access from inside the stadium for Main stand and Sandy Lane supporters. They both have identical pricing structures and will remain open throughout the second half and full-time.

National League Evening Match on the Big Screen. (Dale Bar Only)
Kidderminster Harriers v Solihull Motors kick off 17:30pm

Dale Bar Pre-Order.

Our Spot (Pearl Street)
Open once the turnstiles are operating and open throughout the game until full-time.

Open at 12:30pm and can be accessed through the main ticket entrance.

Book your package online (upcoming matches only) https://www.rafcshop.co.uk/tickets/hospitality or email commercial@rochdaleafc.co.uk.

MENU: STARTER: CLASSIC TOMATO BRUSCHETTA, MAIN: HOMEMADE BEEF LASAGNE

Can't make it to our Vanarama National League game against Boreham Wood on Tuesday 19th September?

We've got you covered!

This is thanks to the support of the Dale Trust, who have covered the streaming fee. For anyone who wishes to attend donations will be gratefully accepted by the Trust on the door.

Bump!

After yesterdays great performance and win thought I'd bump this up.

If anyone was in two minds what to do, a reminder of what is available. It would be great to see a full house, creating a great atmosphere.

The Trust are covering the cost of the night and deserve all our support on this. I might have paid a tenner to watch this at home but I'm looking forward to watching this on the big screen amongst fellow Daleys.

Donations to the Trust on the night are welcome. See you Tuesday!

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Bars Feedback & Match Day Operations on 12:32 - Sep 17 with 4743 views100569

Bars Feedback & Match Day Operations on 10:16 - Sep 17 by 100notout

Bump!

After yesterdays great performance and win thought I'd bump this up.

If anyone was in two minds what to do, a reminder of what is available. It would be great to see a full house, creating a great atmosphere.

The Trust are covering the cost of the night and deserve all our support on this. I might have paid a tenner to watch this at home but I'm looking forward to watching this on the big screen amongst fellow Daleys.

Donations to the Trust on the night are welcome. See you Tuesday!

I too would have paid a tenner to watch at home. The trust can have my tenner and I'll watch with like minded people and hopefully a good crowd. Looking forward to it.
Up the Dale !
Bars Feedback & Match Day Operations on 20:18 - Sep 17 with 4619 viewsDaleBars

Manchester City v Crvena zvezda on surrounding TV's (TNT Sports 2)

Bars Feedback & Match Day Operations on 21:59 - Sep 17 with 4558 views_Windydale

Bars Feedback & Match Day Operations on 20:18 - Sep 17 by DaleBars

Credit where its due. Tried one and the Tai red Balti pasties and were really nice. They ran out in the main stand outlet - but the caterer ran over - to another kiosk to get me one.
She even let me keep me screw-on bottle cap, this gives a score for catering of 10/10 this weekend.
I think its pretty bad that they retain the bottle tops causing drinks to go flat. i dont glug mine. If i was a d1ck and felt the need to throw something ,the 2p in my pocket or the spanner i brought when if forgot to empty my pockets after fixing my car, is going to hurt more than a plastic bottle cap.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2023 0:16]
Bars Feedback & Match Day Operations on 09:17 - Sep 18 with 4432 viewsDaleFan7

Bars Feedback & Match Day Operations on 21:59 - Sep 17 by _Windydale

Credit where its due. Tried one and the Tai red Balti pasties and were really nice. They ran out in the main stand outlet - but the caterer ran over - to another kiosk to get me one.
She even let me keep me screw-on bottle cap, this gives a score for catering of 10/10 this weekend.
I think its pretty bad that they retain the bottle tops causing drinks to go flat. i dont glug mine. If i was a d1ck and felt the need to throw something ,the 2p in my pocket or the spanner i brought when if forgot to empty my pockets after fixing my car, is going to hurt more than a plastic bottle cap.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2023 0:16]

I think it's more the fact that if you threw a full bottle without the cap on most of the drink would have come out before it reaches its target. If you throw a full bottle with a lid on its going to hurt.
Bars Feedback & Match Day Operations on 10:40 - Sep 18 with 4370 viewsAtThePeake

Bars Feedback & Match Day Operations on 20:18 - Sep 17 by DaleBars

Great stuff, will make my way down to cheer on the boys and really glad that the Trust and the Ratcliffe have worked together to put this on.

One point - was it not possible to open a little earlier? AC Milan vs Newcastle kicks off at 5.45pm, suspect a few people wouldn't have minded watching that beforehand.

Tangled up in blue.

Login to get fewer ads

Bars Feedback & Match Day Operations on 17:02 - Sep 18 with 4257 viewsDaleBars

Bars Feedback & Match Day Operations on 10:40 - Sep 18 by AtThePeake

Great stuff, will make my way down to cheer on the boys and really glad that the Trust and the Ratcliffe have worked together to put this on.

One point - was it not possible to open a little earlier? AC Milan vs Newcastle kicks off at 5.45pm, suspect a few people wouldn't have minded watching that beforehand.

The Ratcliffe is booked during the day for NHS conference and sometimes these can over run.

Bars Feedback & Match Day Operations on 20:15 - Sep 18 with 4144 viewsAtThePeake

Bars Feedback & Match Day Operations on 17:02 - Sep 18 by DaleBars

The Ratcliffe is booked during the day for NHS conference and sometimes these can over run.

Makes sense. Thanks for the response.

Tangled up in blue.

Bars Feedback & Match Day Operations on 20:18 - Sep 18 with 4140 viewsjudd

Bars Feedback & Match Day Operations on 20:15 - Sep 18 by AtThePeake

Makes sense. Thanks for the response.

Make the streaming post a sticky or whatever

Poll: What is it to be then?

Bars Feedback & Match Day Operations on 01:44 - Sep 19 with 3989 viewsKingstdale

Will the club carpark be open for the Boreham Wood game ?
Thanks....
[Post edited 19 Sep 2023 1:46]
Bars Feedback & Bar Match Day Operations on 18:26 - Sep 22 with 3752 viewsDaleBars

Tuesday 26th September 2023

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

The Ratcliffe & Dale Bar will be open from 5:00 p.m., with a happy hour from 5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. offering JW Lees Original, JW Lees Smooth, MPA Cask, JW Lees Stout, and Somersby Cider for £2.40.

The Ratcliffe and Dale Bar last orders are 7:30 pm with the venue closing at 8:00 pm. We will reopen during halftime with access from inside the stadium for the Main Stand and Sandy Lane supporters. They both have identical pricing structures.

Dale Bar Pre-Order.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our Spot (Pearl Street)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Open at 5:00 p.m. and can be accessed through the main ticket entrance. 👇👇

We've got an all-Mexican Menu for our hospitality guests this Tuesday!

Starter – Cheesy Chicken Quesadilla.
Main – Homemade Beef Chilli.

Juniors – Chicken Nuggets and Chips (if juniors would prefer a two-course meal, please contact commercial@rochdaleafc.co.uk).

Book your package online (upcoming matches only) 👇👇 https://www.rafcshop.co.uk/tickets/hospitality or email commercial@rochdaleafc.co.uk.

[Post edited 26 Sep 2023 13:18]

Bars Feedback & Bar Match Day Operations on 11:44 - Sep 26 with 3481 viewsDaleBars

Bars Feedback & Bar Match Day Operations on 18:26 - Sep 22 by DaleBars

Tuesday 26th September 2023

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

The Ratcliffe & Dale Bar will be open from 5:00 p.m., with a happy hour from 5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. offering JW Lees Original, JW Lees Smooth, MPA Cask, JW Lees Stout, and Somersby Cider for £2.40.

The Ratcliffe and Dale Bar last orders are 7:30 pm with the venue closing at 8:00 pm. We will reopen during halftime with access from inside the stadium for the Main Stand and Sandy Lane supporters. They both have identical pricing structures.

Dale Bar Pre-Order.
Our Spot (Pearl Street)
Open at 5:00 p.m. and can be accessed through the main ticket entrance. 👇👇

We've got an all-Mexican Menu for our hospitality guests this Tuesday!

Starter – Cheesy Chicken Quesadilla.
Main – Homemade Beef Chilli.

Juniors – Chicken Nuggets and Chips (if juniors would prefer a two-course meal, please contact commercial@rochdaleafc.co.uk).

Book your package online (upcoming matches only) 👇👇 https://www.rafcshop.co.uk/tickets/hospitality or email commercial@rochdaleafc.co.uk.

[Post edited 26 Sep 2023 13:18]

Bumping up for tonight. We are expecting a high volume of supporters tonight. Due to work commitments, sickness, and student studies, we have slightly less staff available this evening, which may cause some areas to struggle.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could offer any help, such as returning or collecting some glasses.

Have a great evening
Regards
Bar Team

Bars Feedback & Bar Match Day Operations on 13:08 - Sep 26 with 3404 viewsjajadale

Bars Feedback & Bar Match Day Operations on 11:44 - Sep 26 by DaleBars

Bumping up for tonight. We are expecting a high volume of supporters tonight. Due to work commitments, sickness, and student studies, we have slightly less staff available this evening, which may cause some areas to struggle.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could offer any help, such as returning or collecting some glasses.

Have a great evening
Regards
Bar Team

Hi. Can you confirm that the bars are closing at 7:30 with it being an 8pm KO rather than 7:45? Was hoping to get a quick pint in but won’t get there until just before 7:30.
Bars Feedback & Bar Match Day Operations on 13:16 - Sep 26 with 3386 viewsDaleBars

Bars Feedback & Bar Match Day Operations on 13:08 - Sep 26 by jajadale

Hi. Can you confirm that the bars are closing at 7:30 with it being an 8pm KO rather than 7:45? Was hoping to get a quick pint in but won’t get there until just before 7:30.

Hi, Yes it is last orders at 7:30 closed for 8pm. It is my fault wasn't aware the time changed, will amend now.

Bars Feedback & Bar Match Day Operations on 17:15 - Sep 26 with 3273 viewsjajadale

Bars Feedback & Bar Match Day Operations on 13:16 - Sep 26 by DaleBars

Hi, Yes it is last orders at 7:30 closed for 8pm. It is my fault wasn't aware the time changed, will amend now.

Perfect. Thanks for the update and clarification. Top communication as always with the swift reply.
Bars Feedback & Bar Match Day Operations on 07:41 - Sep 29 with 3063 viewsDaleBars

Saturday 30th September 2023

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

The Ratcliffe & Dale Bar will be open from 11:00 a.m., with a happy hour from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. offering JW Lees Original, JW Lees Smooth, MPA Cask, JW Lees Stout, and Somersby Cider for £2.40.

Live Football TNT Sports
Aston Villa and Brighton kick off at 12:30 p.m.
Oxford City and Altrincham kick off at 5:30 p.m.

The Ratcliffe and Dale Bar last orders are 2:30 pm with the venue closing at 3:00 pm. We will reopen during halftime with access from inside the stadium for the Main Stand and Sandy Lane supporters. They both have identical pricing structures.

Dale Bar Pre-Order.

Join us after the match
There will be a singer in The Ratcliffe Bar after the match, organised by the family and friends of Dale fan Stephen "Moggy" Murray, who sadly passed away last year. Before the match, on Saturday morning, a plaque in memory of Moggy, situated in Sandy Lane, will be unveiled by the Mayor of Rochdale.

11:00 am - Open Sandy Lane end for spectators who wish to see the reveal
11:30 am - Plaque Reveal
11:30 am-12:30 pm Photos with the mayor, directors, etc.
12:30 pm The Ratcliffe waiting for Rochdale game and turnstiles to open
5:00 pm - The Ratcliffe for celebration drinks
5:30 pm-6:30 pm Singer Niall Barnes

Our Spot (Pearl Street)
Open at 12:30 p.m. and can be accessed through the main ticket entrance. 👇👇

Starter – Chicken Liver Pate.
Main – Homemade Chicken & Leek Pie.

AVAILABLE IN THE RATCLIFFE

Bars Feedback & Bar Match Day Operations on 20:27 - Oct 1 with 2822 viewsDaleBars

We are streaming Dale's game against Solihull Moors in The Ratcliffe on Tuesday 3rd October

The Boreham Wood Stream had a successful evening at The Ratcliffe with the support of the Dale Trust, which covered the cost of streaming. Although attendance is free, donations during the event are appreciated.

Hurry up and grab a bottle of Sol, available for just £2.50 while stocks last. Only 24 bottles left, so don't wait too long!

The doors will open at 7 p.m. with kick-off at 7:45 p.m.

Our catering partners Scratch are offering food on the night. For £6, you will get pie, peas, beetroot and cabbage. Please email commercial@rochdaleafc.co.uk to pre-order before 10 am on Monday 2nd October.

Surrounding TV's will be showing Manchester United v Galatasaray Live on TNT Sports

[Post edited 1 Oct 2023 20:41]

Bars Feedback & Bar Match Day Operations on 17:31 - Oct 3 with 2653 viewsDaleBars

Bars Feedback & Bar Match Day Operations on 20:27 - Oct 1 by DaleBars

We are streaming Dale's game against Solihull Moors in The Ratcliffe on Tuesday 3rd October

The Boreham Wood Stream had a successful evening at The Ratcliffe with the support of the Dale Trust, which covered the cost of streaming. Although attendance is free, donations during the event are appreciated.

Hurry up and grab a bottle of Sol, available for just £2.50 while stocks last. Only 24 bottles left, so don't wait too long!

The doors will open at 7 p.m. with kick-off at 7:45 p.m.

Our catering partners Scratch are offering food on the night. For £6, you will get pie, peas, beetroot and cabbage. Please email commercial@rochdaleafc.co.uk to pre-order before 10 am on Monday 2nd October.

Surrounding TV's will be showing Manchester United v Galatasaray Live on TNT Sports

[Post edited 1 Oct 2023 20:41]

Couldn’t wait the Doors are now open.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2023 17:31]

Bars Feedback & Bar Match Day Operations on 20:52 - Oct 17 with 2428 viewsDaleBars

Saturday 21st October 2023
https://www.rafcshop.co.uk/tickets
Buy online or over the phone until 3pm on Friday
Purchase in-person from Dale Ticket Office until 5pm Friday
TICKETS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE ON THE DAY

Rochdale Supporters trust will host a fans meeting ahead of this weekend’s game against Oldham Athletic.
The meeting will be held in the Dale Bar, starting at 11am.

The meeting is not restricted to Trust members and is open to all supporters.
The Ratcliffe & Dale Bar will be open from 11:00 a.m., with a happy hour from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. offering JW Lees Original, JW Lees Smooth, MPA Cask, JW Lees Stout, and Somersby Cider for £2.40.

Live Football TNT Sports
Liverpool v Everton kick off at 12:30 p.m.
Wealdstone v Boreham Wood kick off at 5:30 p.m.

The Ratcliffe and Dale Bar last orders are 2:30 pm with the venue closing at 3:00 pm. We will reopen during halftime with access from inside the stadium for the Main Stand and Sandy Lane supporters. They both have identical pricing structures.

Dale Bar Pre-Order.

Our Spot (Pearl Street)
Open once the turnstiles are operating (1:30pm) and open throughout the game until full-time.
Open at 12:30 p.m. and can be accessed through the main ticket entrance.

[Post edited 17 Oct 2023 20:55]

Bars Feedback & Bar Match Day Operations on 21:44 - Oct 22 with 2151 viewsDaleBars

Tuesday 24th October 2023

The Ratcliffe & Dale Bar will be open from 5 p.m., with a happy hour from 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. offering JW Lees Original, JW Lees Smooth, MPA Cask, JW Lees Stout, and Somersby Cider for £2.40.

The Ratcliffe and Dale Bar last orders are 7:30 pm. We will reopen during halftime with access from inside the stadium for the Main Stand and Sandy Lane supporters. They both have identical pricing structures and will remain open throughout the second half and full-time.

Dale Bar Pre-Order.

Our Spot (Pearl Street)

Open at 5:30 p.m. and can be accessed through the main ticket entrance.

We hope you have a great matchday experience and, of course, up the Dale!

[Post edited 22 Oct 2023 21:47]

Bars Feedback & Bar Match Day Operations on 20:45 - Nov 13 with 1631 viewsDaleBars

Saturday 18th November 2023

The Ratcliffe will be open from 11 a.m., with a happy hour from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. offering JW Lees Original, JW Lees Smooth, Plum Pudding Cask, JW Lees Stout, and Somersby Cider for £2.40.

Please note: Rochdale Supporters Trust are holding their AGM in The Dale Bar. This will finish around 12:30/1pm. Please use The Ratcliffe until the meeting has finished.

The Ratcliffe and Dale Bar last orders are 2:30 pm with the venue closing at 3 pm. We will reopen during halftime with access from inside the stadium for the Main Stand and Sandy Lane supporters. They both have identical pricing structures.

Please Note:
The Ratcliffe will remain closed after halftime for a private function, while The Dale Bar will remain open. Apologises for any inconvenience this may cause.

Dale Bar Pre-Order.

Our Spot (Pearl Street)

Open at 12 pm and can be accessed through the main ticket entrance.

Please Note:
The 1907 Lounge will close after Man Of The Match for a private function.
Apologises for any inconvenience this may cause.

AVAILABLE IN THE RATCLIFFE & DALE BAR
[Post edited 14 Nov 2023 8:02]

Bars Feedback & Bar Match Day Operations on 20:23 - Nov 18 with 1326 viewsSandyman

Impressed with the Lees' "Plum Pudding" ale. It's a festive ale that changes from year to year but in 2023 it is lush, and very well kept in "Rats". As ever, the staff and their service were exemplary. "DaleBars" has done a great job making our pub an excellent place to visit, and a good earner for the club. Thank you.
Bars Feedback & Bar Match Day Operations on 18:38 - Nov 20 with 1073 viewsDaleBars

Tuesday 21st November

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2023/november/friendforafiver_altrincham/

Supporters who purchased a 2023/24 Season Card were issued with a voucher book*, including one that can be exchanged for a £5 ticket to a designated midweek fixture (Voucher G).

The ticket can be for any of the home stands but must be redeemed in-person at the Dale Ticket Office. You will be required to produce Voucher G upon purchase.

We would urge supporters to redeem the ticket before Tuesday’s game, as there will likely be queues at the Ticket Office on matchday. The ticket office is open from 9 am.

For those who cannot redeem the voucher for this fixture, there will be another chance to do so at a match in 2024, which will be announced in due course.

The Ratcliffe & Dale Bar will be open from 5 p.m., with a happy hour from 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m offering JW Lees Original, JW Lees Smooth, Plum Pudding Cask, JW Lees Stout, and Somersby Cider for £2.40.

The Ratcliffe and Dale Bar last orders are 7:30 pm with the venue closing at 7:45 pm. We will reopen during halftime with access from inside the stadium for the Main Stand and Sandy Lane supporters. They both have identical pricing structures.

Dale Bar Pre-Order.

Our Spot (Pearl Street)

Accessed through the main ticket entrance.

Andrew Kelly Bar will be closed for this fixture, please use the 1907 lounge.

Available in The Ratcliffe & Dale Bar. While Stocks Last.

↓↓↓ DETAILS↓↓↓
https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2023/november/afcfyldeboxingday_onepound/

↓↓↓ DETAILS ↓↓ ↓
https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2023/october/2023-christmas-draw/

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024