Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Simon Hackney 11:35 - Mar 16 with 1856 viewsMHall963

Any news on how far away from playing he is?
Simon Hackney on 11:44 - Mar 16 with 1839 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

This one is a interesting topic i spoke to him after Sheff Wed game he said 3 weeks plus he were also on the team coach at Huddersfield Town Away so it cant be long now till. He returns to save us from Relegation

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Simon Hackney on 11:50 - Mar 16 with 1822 viewsMHall963

thanks for that, i saw him pre season, although he didnt look like a tricky fast game changing winger, he did play quite well. im not sure hes going to be our saviour or anything but will definitely be hungry to make his debut.

Also, i have just listened to the oldham pre match interview with coleman, he said that we were lookingto bring in a big signing today but he has gone somewhere else instead, any ideas who that might be?

off the top of my head i can only think of bobby grant, as gornell hasnt gone anywhere yet has he.
Simon Hackney on 13:31 - Mar 16 with 1691 viewsmacro

H'es been 3 weeks away for 3 months
Simon Hackney on 14:17 - Mar 16 with 1630 viewsmaybee

Simon Hackney on 13:31 - Mar 16 by macro

H'es been 3 weeks away for 3 months

Based on that, I'd say he sounds just the ticket.
Simon Hackney on 14:21 - Mar 16 with 1617 viewsjudd

Simon Hackney on 14:17 - Mar 16 by maybee

Based on that, I'd say he sounds just the ticket.

Is he available on line?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Simon Hackney on 14:43 - Mar 16 with 1585 viewsD_Alien

Simon Hackney on 14:21 - Mar 16 by judd

Is he available on line?

He is.

But the site keeps crashing...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Simon Hackney on 15:01 - Mar 16 with 1560 viewsRAFCRuss

the young girl who works in the club shop was at the reserve game tuesday, she said hes not even back in training
Simon Hackney on 16:56 - Mar 16 with 1466 viewsmr_fri_night

Simon Hackney on 15:01 - Mar 16 by RAFCRuss

the young girl who works in the club shop was at the reserve game tuesday, she said hes not even back in training

I think Tazzy may have have got the wrong end of the stick with regards Hackney. Wen he said he is 3 weeks away it will have been before he can kick a ball. He has been running and and doing dribbling ball work but as for 'kicking' he was warned not to attempt it until told to do so which I believe is from Monday. He will then be another 3 or 4 weeks away i would think after such a lengthy layoff.
Login to get fewer ads

Simon Hackney on 17:02 - Mar 16 with 1443 viewsColDale

Simon Hackney on 16:56 - Mar 16 by mr_fri_night

I think Tazzy may have have got the wrong end of the stick with regards Hackney. Wen he said he is 3 weeks away it will have been before he can kick a ball. He has been running and and doing dribbling ball work but as for 'kicking' he was warned not to attempt it until told to do so which I believe is from Monday. He will then be another 3 or 4 weeks away i would think after such a lengthy layoff.

given the 7 weeks left this season that pretty much rules out the rest of his time with the club
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024