Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds game live on fox sports 09:17 - Dec 24 with 6417 viewsdaledaledale

Just to let anyone who can't get to the Leeds game. It's being shown live on fox sports Netherlands.
Leeds game live on fox sports on 11:35 - Dec 24 with 6271 viewsJumeirahDale

Anyone know if we get any money for this?
Leeds game live on fox sports on 12:18 - Dec 24 with 6196 viewsleedsdale

Forgive my ignorance: does this mean it will be on Fox Sports in the USA as well?
Leeds game live on fox sports on 15:21 - Dec 24 with 5962 viewsRAFC1907

The more coverage we get the better, especially with a fan base as small as ours, who knows might even start a following that comes over once a year for a home game.

Poll: Bottomley...

Leeds game live on fox sports on 16:07 - Dec 24 with 5896 viewsklmblue

Leeds game live on fox sports on 15:21 - Dec 24 by RAFC1907

The more coverage we get the better, especially with a fan base as small as ours, who knows might even start a following that comes over once a year for a home game.

So that means u have to listen to the dutch dribble for 90 mins
I am glad i have a ticket

And does anybody know how many tickets have been sold yet ?
Leeds 3',200 tickets bur wat about us ?

up the dale and down with a Amstel hmmm lekker

Leeds game live on fox sports on 16:23 - Dec 24 with 5846 viewsYouTubeDale

Leeds game live on fox sports on 16:07 - Dec 24 by klmblue

So that means u have to listen to the dutch dribble for 90 mins
I am glad i have a ticket

And does anybody know how many tickets have been sold yet ?
Leeds 3',200 tickets bur wat about us ?

Colin Garlick said in his interview that Leeds have sold out and Dale supporters have bought 3000 so far.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Leeds game live on fox sports on 16:27 - Dec 24 with 5839 viewsBartRowou

Leeds game live on fox sports on 16:23 - Dec 24 by YouTubeDale

Colin Garlick said in his interview that Leeds have sold out and Dale supporters have bought 3000 so far.

Be interesting to see if there are any checks on who buys the rest now they're on open sale. Personally I don't mind who gets them as long as we get the cash in but obviously if it's Leeds fans, we need them to behave themselves.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Leeds game live on fox sports on 16:30 - Dec 24 with 5832 viewsYouTubeDale

Leeds game live on fox sports on 16:27 - Dec 24 by BartRowou

Be interesting to see if there are any checks on who buys the rest now they're on open sale. Personally I don't mind who gets them as long as we get the cash in but obviously if it's Leeds fans, we need them to behave themselves.

If we beat them then I wouldn't mind it if there are a fair few in our end. Surely, our stewards will sort it.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Leeds game live on fox sports on 17:14 - Dec 24 with 5765 viewsjokerthief

After the Scunthorpe and Fleetwood results the home fans will not come flocking....and who can blame them? So predictable that Rochdale lose at home when the big games come around...Its a must that we fill the ground for this one off opportunity....So give the Leeds fans at least half the main stand.....They will bring another 1,800 no problem....
Login to get fewer ads

Leeds game live on fox sports on 17:30 - Dec 24 with 5738 viewssandylaner1

only 3 k dale so far?

jesus

important next two home games for us on the pitch but the club really have to push the FA cup game on the back of them now
Leeds game live on fox sports on 18:29 - Dec 24 with 5640 views442Dale

Leeds game live on fox sports on 17:30 - Dec 24 by sandylaner1

only 3 k dale so far?

jesus

important next two home games for us on the pitch but the club really have to push the FA cup game on the back of them now

3000 is a reasonable figure at this stage, they'd not been on open sale for more than a couple of days so it's already 800 more than normally turn up. It'll be interesting to see what promotion is done on Boxing Day to get floating fans to get a ticket eg. they'll have probably sorted a page in the programme.

What else has been done locally? Were there any ads in the Ob on Saturday about tickets/office opening times?

Crucially, are there any plans in place to capitalise on the extra fans who do turn up for the Leeds game? Yes, we want as many as possible there, but we also want them back. The promotion of the Plymouth home game two weeks after has to be different - £10 all round? Also make sure details are captured for the database. In the hospitality area are we ensuring that all new attendees are encouraged to come back for the Plymouth game as regular punters by issuing free lounge passes or something? All ideas, just as long as something is planned.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Leeds game live on fox sports on 18:48 - Dec 24 with 5611 viewsmodelboydave

CAn you get fox sports on sky?

Poll: Attention man united fans - who do you want to win the premier league?

Leeds game live on fox sports on 19:29 - Dec 24 with 5550 viewsfrenzied

i think we will find Leeds fans scattered all around the ground as they will buy tickets directly from Spotland .. id expect 7.5 to 8k for the game
Leeds game live on fox sports on 19:37 - Dec 24 with 5532 viewsdingdangblue

Leeds game live on fox sports on 18:29 - Dec 24 by 442Dale

3000 is a reasonable figure at this stage, they'd not been on open sale for more than a couple of days so it's already 800 more than normally turn up. It'll be interesting to see what promotion is done on Boxing Day to get floating fans to get a ticket eg. they'll have probably sorted a page in the programme.

What else has been done locally? Were there any ads in the Ob on Saturday about tickets/office opening times?

Crucially, are there any plans in place to capitalise on the extra fans who do turn up for the Leeds game? Yes, we want as many as possible there, but we also want them back. The promotion of the Plymouth home game two weeks after has to be different - £10 all round? Also make sure details are captured for the database. In the hospitality area are we ensuring that all new attendees are encouraged to come back for the Plymouth game as regular punters by issuing free lounge passes or something? All ideas, just as long as something is planned.

The Plymouth game will be boosted by the voucher scheme for our 4th round game v Man Utd.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Leeds game live on fox sports on 20:12 - Dec 24 with 5475 views442Dale

Leeds game live on fox sports on 19:37 - Dec 24 by dingdangblue

The Plymouth game will be boosted by the voucher scheme for our 4th round game v Man Utd.

Full of interlopers that day.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Leeds game live on fox sports on 21:16 - Dec 24 with 5407 viewsColDale

full coverage details
http://www.livesoccertv.com/match/1019288/rochdale-vs-leeds-united/

will probably mean that its available on the internet too
Leeds game live on fox sports on 06:29 - Dec 25 with 5192 viewsBazzanne

Does anyone have links for internet coverage?
Leeds game live on fox sports on 10:46 - Dec 25 with 5069 viewsZac_Leeds_LS6

Leeds game live on fox sports on 19:29 - Dec 24 by frenzied

i think we will find Leeds fans scattered all around the ground as they will buy tickets directly from Spotland .. id expect 7.5 to 8k for the game

Given we sold out a few a days ago, I guess there will be still some wanting to get in by hook or by crook.. I saw the message regarding not selling tickets in home end to fans they suspect of being Leeds fans.. (would imagine fans with West Yorks postcodes etc..) we do have a good few number of supporters across the North West, so even if they have tickets they will possible buy on behalf of those who haven't..

I think if its just a few dotted around the ground with the only intention of seeing the game, should be ok.. (and like anywhere.. if you go in lording it.. you should expect to be ejected...)

We do however often get these rumours for almost every away game we sell out.. and very very rarely do you hear of there being any issue.. which will either be down to the rumours being incorrect.. or the fans just keeping heads down and enjoying (depending on the result) the game..

The same rumour is in circulation for our game at Blackpool tomorrow, (I am not at the game).. we sold 1600 allocation, but seemingly some of ours have tickets in home end also.. the Blackpool game, also Forest away + Blackburn home before the 3rd, may also take up a lot of peoples funds.. so again may put off trying to get in home end..

anyway.. Happy Christmas :-)
Leeds game live on fox sports on 11:08 - Dec 25 with 5024 views_dezzy

Leeds fans should think themselves lucky, How many other L2 grounds would they of got 3,400 tickets

KHBA

Leeds game live on fox sports on 12:07 - Dec 25 with 4953 viewsklmblue

It is live here in holland so you should b able to watch it on wiziwig

up the dale and down with a Amstel hmmm lekker

Leeds game live on fox sports on 08:31 - Dec 26 with 4612 viewsZac_Leeds_LS6

Leeds game live on fox sports on 11:08 - Dec 25 by _dezzy

Leeds fans should think themselves lucky, How many other L2 grounds would they of got 3,400 tickets

I would think most of of us Leeds fans would see 3400 out of circa 10,000 is a v good allocation.. hope it gets as close to capacity as possible.. if you win your games inbetween now and then.. must surely boost the numbers..

as for fans in home ends.. this usually is minimal and if anything no one knows they are there, or at least the fans are just there to see game and keep heads down which in my opinion is no crime..

the same rumour about fans in home ends.. is doing the rounds for our TV game in Blackpool today.. Again this usually comes from North West based supporters buying tickets locally..
Leeds game live on fox sports on 10:58 - Dec 26 with 4497 viewsregjenkins

Leeds game live on fox sports on 11:08 - Dec 25 by _dezzy

How many premier league grownds would they have got this allocation??

' I started out with nothing and i still got most of it left'

Leeds game live on fox sports on 11:57 - Dec 26 with 4431 viewsdingdangblue

Leeds game live on fox sports on 10:58 - Dec 26 by regjenkins

How many premier league grownds would they have got this allocation??

Quite a few, FA Cup rules mean 15% minimum allocation to away fans. We've generously given Leeds nearly double that.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Leeds game live on fox sports on 09:36 - Dec 27 with 4135 viewsRogietDale

And another link with a slightly different list, although all need subscription.

http://liveonsat.com/los__FT_br_eng_ALL.php
Leeds game live on fox sports on 10:31 - Dec 27 with 4078 viewsregjenkins

Leeds game live on fox sports on 11:57 - Dec 26 by dingdangblue

Quite a few, FA Cup rules mean 15% minimum allocation to away fans. We've generously given Leeds nearly double that.

my point exactly DingDang...

' I started out with nothing and i still got most of it left'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024