Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Gills 14:14 - Mar 18 with 5972 views442Dale

Logan, McGahey, McNulty, Canavan, Bunney, Camps, Allen, Lund, Henderson, NML, Andrew

Subs: Vincenti, McDermott, Rathbone, Owusu, Morley, Kitching, Wilson

[Post edited 18 Mar 2017 14:19]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match Thread: Gills on 14:23 - Mar 18 with 4537 viewsboromat

Some welcomed returns there. Hope it isn't too soon for Bunney. Decent line up. Raff must be injured still no Keane and Davies either.

Two left footers at centre half won't be great.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2017 14:26]

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Match Thread: Gills on 14:26 - Mar 18 with 4504 viewsNigeriamark

Match Thread: Gills on 14:23 - Mar 18 by boromat

Some welcomed returns there. Hope it isn't too soon for Bunney. Decent line up. Raff must be injured still no Keane and Davies either.

Other than Canavan that is a starting 11 you could go with every week and there is still the 3 you mention to come back into the squad. Quite optimistic as long as we can get 2 ahead before injury time
Match Thread: Gills on 14:26 - Mar 18 with 4503 viewsfitzochris

Match Thread: Gills on 14:23 - Mar 18 by boromat

Obviously we'd rather have Raff and Keane in that defence, and Davies in the attack, but that side should be more than capable of three points today. I just hope Bunney isn't being rushed back into the starting XI like Davies was against Sheff U.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Match Thread: Gills on 14:34 - Mar 18 with 4440 viewsShun

That central defence worries me, but a hugely welcome return for Lund and Bunney,
Match Thread: Gills on 14:43 - Mar 18 with 4385 viewsrich_dale

Match Thread: Gills on 14:34 - Mar 18 by Shun

That central defence worries me, but a hugely welcome return for Lund and Bunney,

Not like Hilly to not go with a right footed/left footed cb partnership (presuming Mcgahey is rb) but needs must I guess. Presume Cannon is injured - if he was fit guess he would have been rb. Extra midfield protection tho with Allen, Lund and Camps all in and Rathbone on the bench.
Match Thread: Gills on 16:05 - Mar 18 with 4050 viewsCanaDale

Is NML a contender for player of the season, he seems to be playing brilliantly this year, always liked him just wanted him to add goals to his game, he's certainly doing that recently.
Match Thread: Gills on 16:36 - Mar 18 with 3934 viewsSheffdale

Match Thread: Gills on 16:05 - Mar 18 by CanaDale

Is NML a contender for player of the season, he seems to be playing brilliantly this year, always liked him just wanted him to add goals to his game, he's certainly doing that recently.

Certainly played well at Scunthorpe on Tuesday and sounds to be having another good game today. Probably hasn't played enough yet this season to justify player of the season but still a good number of games to go. Jamie Allen was back to his best on Tuesday as well. And Hendo too I thought. Such a good squad when they're all fit and firing.
Match Thread: Gills on 16:51 - Mar 18 with 3866 viewsD_Dale

More interested at the moment in Dale keeping their lead!

But to glance in a wider direction, good to see Scott Hogan is back, and scoring. Dawson, Dagnall and Alfie on target today
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Gills on 16:55 - Mar 18 with 3834 views1mark1

Yessssssssssss, great win. UP THE DALE.
👏🍺😀

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Match Thread: Gills on 17:05 - Mar 18 with 3766 viewsRespectTheChemistry

Thank fook for that!!

Big game on Tuesday now. If we can beat Millwall, we'll be back in the mix with games in hand. Come on Dale, for my birthday, please.
Match Thread: Gills on 17:19 - Mar 18 with 3678 views442Dale

Really good performance. Thoroughly deserved victory and we could have scored a few more as Gillingham struggled to cope with our attacking play all day.

The return of Lund was crucial and he might not have been man of the match but his presence all over the pitch was vital. Having Bunney as an option out wide is an obvious advantage and all of a sudden you can see the other players looking much more relaxed with an out ball to the left full back. Worth noting that McGahey had a reall good game at right back too, on a day when Craig Dawson made an impact from that role it's worth noting how well McGahey had adapted to that role... though I'd rather have him at CH.

NML was pretty much unplayable and you can only make the most of this sort of form and hope other clubs don't notice too much before the summer.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2017 17:27]

Match Thread: Gills on 17:19 - Mar 18 with 3668 viewsDaley_Lama

Will let others praise the forwards, deservedly so.

Conrad Logan made two fantastic saves today.

First one not long after they equalised at his near post.
Second one early on in the second half, again getting out at his bear post.

Welcome back Conrad.

Poll: DF in or out

Match Thread: Gills on 17:23 - Mar 18 with 3630 views442Dale

Match Thread: Gills on 17:19 - Mar 18 by Daley_Lama

Will let others praise the forwards, deservedly so.

Conrad Logan made two fantastic saves today.

First one not long after they equalised at his near post.
Second one early on in the second half, again getting out at his bear post.

Welcome back Conrad.

Yep. Much more presence and a general feeling of calm with him back in the side. Shame it's 2/3 games later than it should have been.

Match Thread: Gills on 17:24 - Mar 18 with 3628 viewsrochdaleriddler

Excellent performance, bunney was good, defence in general good. Hendo, NML excellent. Thought the team battled well. Roll on Tuesday

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Match Thread: Gills on 17:37 - Mar 18 with 3524 views1907

That performance from NML is one of the best I've ever witnessed from a Rochdale player. Stupidly good.
Match Thread: Gills on 17:39 - Mar 18 with 3508 viewssweetcorn

Great win and could have been more.

Mendez-laing was unplayable and at times we resembled a team off fifa, passing it to our pacey winger and letting him do the rest.

Midfield always looks better with lund in it, although he's had better games.

Even though the result is by a large margin, our defensive frailities still showed for me, canavan mcnulty is one of the worst cb pairings in recent history. Both terrible and for me we need a new CB next season if keith wants a left footer.

Good to see conrad back, much better option than wilson.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Match Thread: Gills on 17:40 - Mar 18 with 3494 viewsShun

Henderson and NML were divine today. I'm just enjoying watching NML while I can because I doubt he'll be here next season after some of the performances he's been giving. McGahey played really well too, he's getting better and better.
Match Thread: Gills on 17:43 - Mar 18 with 3451 viewsD_Alien

What a fantastic display by NML

The only question is - what the bloody hell has he been doing for the past two and a half years? Fits and (not many) starts, because he wasn't putting himself on the line. Well, he did today, took loads of stick and had a hack at one of theirs in return. I'll take what he's bringing to the side now, but so will clubs with bigger wage bills...

We're not out of it yet, and at last our form has brought the rewards of an emphatic result. So pleased to see PV charging into the box and taking his chance confidently too

Logan made a difference, is probably a stone lighter and brought huge confidence to an unbalanced defence in which Canavan did ok and McNulty was guilty of faffing about

These are quibbles though, because our play was fast, direct and it could've been six or seven

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match Thread: Gills on 17:45 - Mar 18 with 3407 viewssweetcorn

Match Thread: Gills on 17:43 - Mar 18 by D_Alien

The only question is - what the bloody hell has he been doing for the past two and a half years? Fits and (not many) starts, because he wasn't putting himself on the line. Well, he did today, took loads of stick and had a hack at one of theirs in return. I'll take what he's bringing to the side now, but so will clubs with bigger wage bills...

We're not out of it yet, and at last our form has brought the rewards of an emphatic result. So pleased to see PV charging into the box and taking his chance confidently too

Logan made a difference, is probably a stone lighter and brought huge confidence to an unbalanced defence in which Canavan did ok and McNulty was guilty of faffing about

These are quibbles though, because our play was fast, direct and it could've been six or seven

There is no way in hell logan was a stone lighter. Your eyes are seeing what they want to see..

Match Thread: Gills on 17:46 - Mar 18 with 3402 viewsrochdaleriddler

Match Thread: Gills on 17:43 - Mar 18 by D_Alien

8-2 was probably a fair reflection of play. Dunno bout Logan looking lighter, but he played well. NML pulled his tripe out

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Match Thread: Gills on 17:47 - Mar 18 with 3390 viewsD_Alien

Match Thread: Gills on 17:45 - Mar 18 by sweetcorn

There is no way in hell logan was a stone lighter. Your eyes are seeing what they want to see..

Who f.ucking cares, ffs

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match Thread: Gills on 17:51 - Mar 18 with 3342 viewssweetcorn

Match Thread: Gills on 17:47 - Mar 18 by D_Alien

Who f.ucking cares, ffs

Well obviously you, as you've decided it was a point worth making and its quite clearly wrong..

I feel a username change for yourself is in order. Shallow hal.

Match Thread: Gills on 17:55 - Mar 18 with 3279 viewsPaulHeymanGuy

I was a bit disappointed in hendo at times today. The way he laid into his team mates in the second half for not passing to him etc were a bit over the top.

I get it shows a competitive edge to his game but surely there needs to be a limit on it.
Match Thread: Gills on 17:57 - Mar 18 with 3245 viewssweetcorn

Match Thread: Gills on 17:55 - Mar 18 by PaulHeymanGuy

I was a bit disappointed in hendo at times today. The way he laid into his team mates in the second half for not passing to him etc were a bit over the top.

I get it shows a competitive edge to his game but surely there needs to be a limit on it.

I'd be disappointed if one of my team mates were McNulty and Canavan..

Match Thread: Gills on 17:58 - Mar 18 with 3225 viewsrochdaleriddler

Match Thread: Gills on 17:55 - Mar 18 by PaulHeymanGuy

Disagree

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024