Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Philliskirk 16:35 - Nov 29 with 5249 viewsdale4ever

Cheating scumbag, discuss.
Danny Philliskirk on 17:30 - Nov 29 with 5066 viewsMancDale

Their number 3 was far worse. Two disgusting bits of feigning injury. Not that it made any difference to the result.
Danny Philliskirk on 17:34 - Nov 29 with 5003 views442Dale

Danny Philliskirk on 17:30 - Nov 29 by MancDale

Their number 3 was far worse. Two disgusting bits of feigning injury. Not that it made any difference to the result.

That was probably to shift attention from how poor he was.

And yes, he was good enough along with his other defenders to keep a clean sheet. That was the concern from today.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Danny Philliskirk on 18:00 - Nov 29 with 4880 viewsTVOS1907

Hill says definite penalty.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Danny Philliskirk on 18:01 - Nov 29 with 4858 viewsdalenumber2

Danny Philliskirk on 18:00 - Nov 29 by TVOS1907

Hill says definite penalty.

Why was he creating so much then at the time? Looked like a blatant dive to me.
Danny Philliskirk on 18:02 - Nov 29 with 4842 viewsdale4ever

Danny Philliskirk on 18:01 - Nov 29 by dalenumber2

It was, anyone in the TDS should know that. I'm sure Hilly just wants to avoid saying something he shouldn't.
Danny Philliskirk on 18:09 - Nov 29 with 4775 viewsTVOS1907

Danny Philliskirk on 18:01 - Nov 29 by dalenumber2

He's maybe watched it back since.

Danny Philliskirk on 18:28 - Nov 29 with 4644 viewsdale4ever

Danny Philliskirk on 18:09 - Nov 29 by TVOS1907

He's maybe watched it back since.

Well I can't wait to see the dive again myself.
Danny Philliskirk on 18:48 - Nov 29 with 4537 viewsTVOS1907

Danny Philliskirk on 18:28 - Nov 29 by dale4ever

Well I can't wait to see the dive again myself.

Maybe it was. I'm only repeating what Hill said on Radio Mateychester after the game.

Login to get fewer ads

Danny Philliskirk on 18:53 - Nov 29 with 4490 viewsSuddenLad

Danny Philliskirk on 18:48 - Nov 29 by TVOS1907

Maybe it was. I'm only repeating what Hill said on Radio Mateychester after the game.

I have no thoughts one way or the other. The fact is, tomorrows paper will say it was a penalty and that's all that matters.

That said, I do think Keith Hill thinks one thing but (understandably) says another when the interviewers ask him about refereeing decisions. Some of them are ridiculous, but to his credit he rarely makes adverse comments. What's the point ??

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Danny Philliskirk on 18:59 - Nov 29 with 4448 viewsToffeemanc

Danny Philliskirk on 18:48 - Nov 29 by TVOS1907

Having just seen it on sky it's a blatant dive for me. Tanser is pulling him back earlier in the attack OUTSIDE the box, but there is no contact in the box. Another pathetic refereeing decision we are on the wrong end of.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Danny Philliskirk on 19:06 - Nov 29 with 4414 viewsTalkingSutty

Danny Philliskirk on 18:59 - Nov 29 by Toffeemanc

Having just seen it on sky it's a blatant dive for me. Tanser is pulling him back earlier in the attack OUTSIDE the box, but there is no contact in the box. Another pathetic refereeing decision we are on the wrong end of.

Hilly said he had just seen a replay of the incident and it was a penalty, it's all bloody confusing I know that. The thing that annoyed me today was Oldham didn't really need to over exert themselves. They have just played an away game in a local derby and we didn't lay a glove on them for the duration of the game. Oldham didn't look anything special neither.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2014 19:07]
Danny Philliskirk on 19:08 - Nov 29 with 4394 viewsdalefan1uk

He wasn't the only one, whenever they got a throw in they moved several yards forward. The ref just didn't have a clue, from the main stand we gave him some pointers and all he did was point at his watch (as if to say "don't worry i'm adding time on") totally bollards
Danny Philliskirk on 10:35 - Nov 30 with 4039 viewsShawLatic

Danny Philliskirk on 17:30 - Nov 29 by MancDale

He was caught late early on in the second half and got a knock on the head how was he feigning injury? I thought Mills had a decent game it was our right back who was the weak link every dale attack came down his side.

Can't comment on the pen obviously as I was on the other side.

Jamie Allen is a class player that'll be the next big transfer fee you receive. Someone is bound to come calling in January.
Danny Philliskirk on 12:20 - Nov 30 with 3864 viewsDaley_Lama

Danny Philliskirk on 10:35 - Nov 30 by ShawLatic

He was caught late early on in the second half and got a knock on the head how was he feigning injury? I thought Mills had a decent game it was our right back who was the weak link every dale attack came down his side.

Can't comment on the pen obviously as I was on the other side.

Jamie Allen is a class player that'll be the next big transfer fee you receive. Someone is bound to come calling in January.

Spot on about everything we had was down our left, Tanser was given the freedom of the park for most of the second half.

Unfortunately not one of his crosses found a Dale player until Lund right at the end and Oldham coped more than easily with that threat.

Poll: DF in or out

Danny Philliskirk on 15:07 - Dec 1 with 3568 viewsParkinsGimp

Yep ref was shocking , and defo no pen. As for number 20 thought he was doing a triple jump everytime he took a throw in.
But still they had two shots and won, I cant remember us having a shot on target, and we looked lacklustre in attack. Comes of putting a kid on from Worksop in a League One derby.... mmmmm
Danny Philliskirk on 15:10 - Dec 1 with 3559 viewsoa85

how can you honestly say its not a penalty, you would of been up in arms if it was at the other end and not given. even your manager said it was a penalty.
Danny Philliskirk on 15:16 - Dec 1 with 3547 viewsD_Dale

Danny Philliskirk on 18:59 - Nov 29 by Toffeemanc

And as he sits there, having been tripped? pushed over? pulled back? his body language says 'Yes! I've conned a penalty'.

KH in his match preview said he knew the Oldham manager and players well as they often play practice matches with Dale, so maybe he sees no point in upsetting this arrangement by grumbling about something that can't be changed.

Let's hope he's now concentrating on producing the high powered performance the team is capable of on Sunday.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2014 15:32]
Danny Philliskirk on 15:32 - Dec 1 with 3490 viewsD_Alien

Danny Philliskirk on 15:16 - Dec 1 by D_Dale

And as he sits there, having been tripped? pushed over? pulled back? his body language says 'Yes! I've conned a penalty'.

KH in his match preview said he knew the Oldham manager and players well as they often play practice matches with Dale, so maybe he sees no point in upsetting this arrangement by grumbling about something that can't be changed.

Let's hope he's now concentrating on producing the high powered performance the team is capable of on Sunday.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2014 15:32]

We're not still banging on about this, are we?

It was a penalty. They scored, and deserved to be 0-2 up on the balance of play.

What the f**k is there left to discuss here?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Danny Philliskirk on 15:42 - Dec 1 with 3445 viewsBiffo_Boy

I was in the away end right down the other end so didn't see it live clearly.......... I usually go off the reactions of the players, and on the TV replay your players didnt seem to go mad at the award of the penalty which suggests they didn't think it was a dive
Danny Philliskirk on 15:48 - Dec 1 with 3432 viewsTalkingSutty

Danny Philliskirk on 15:42 - Dec 1 by Biffo_Boy

I was in the away end right down the other end so didn't see it live clearly.......... I usually go off the reactions of the players, and on the TV replay your players didnt seem to go mad at the award of the penalty which suggests they didn't think it was a dive

End it now BB, you deserved your victory and that's all that matters. I think we will give you a tougher game in just over a months time, we are decent away from home, looking forward to the return already.
Danny Philliskirk on 07:52 - Dec 2 with 3163 viewsHurrikeen

Danny Philliskirk on 15:48 - Dec 1 by TalkingSutty

End it now BB, you deserved your victory and that's all that matters. I think we will give you a tougher game in just over a months time, we are decent away from home, looking forward to the return already.

I reckon you're right there.

Thankfully our home record is pretty good this year so hopefully it's another 3pts.

Get MK Dons out of the way in a fortnight and we'll have played the entire top half away from home (bar Fleetwood).

A long way to go but the signs are promising at the moment!

Good luck to you lot for the rest of the season too, just not at our expense...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024