Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lita 10:03 - Jan 27 with 2330 viewsBackHeel

anyone know why Lita wasn't even on the bench versus Brum, I'd have thought he'd have been worth a crack

....are him and Laudrup still not getting on?
Lita on 10:16 - Jan 27 with 2292 viewsZut_Alors

Have they ever got on?
Lita on 10:17 - Jan 27 with 2288 viewsmacthejack

Cup tied maybe?

Can't say I'm too fussed, put him out of his misery and release him isit.
Lita on 10:19 - Jan 27 with 2268 viewsDarran

Dear God what a thread.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Lita on 10:31 - Jan 27 with 2192 viewsWarwickHunt

Lita on 10:16 - Jan 27 by Zut_Alors

Have they ever got on?

Lita and the world don't get on.

Leon Knight MK II. Bin him. Pronto.
Lita on 10:37 - Jan 27 with 2154 views_Kieran

It is because he is a kunt.

Nice 1, ML.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Lita on 11:14 - Jan 27 with 2080 viewsorion3016

Perhaps cos he's sh it

Be over there now after

Lita on 11:48 - Jan 27 with 2012 viewstomdickharry

Panic buy shouldn't have been anywhere near our club.However,saying that he's a far better player than Vasquez.
Lita on 12:14 - Jan 27 with 1977 views_Kieran

Lita on 11:48 - Jan 27 by tomdickharry

Panic buy shouldn't have been anywhere near our club.However,saying that he's a far better player than Vasquez.

"However,saying that he's a far better player than Vasquez."

Like Moore.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Login to get fewer ads

Lita on 14:23 - Jan 27 with 1816 viewsBackHeel

Lita on 12:14 - Jan 27 by _Kieran

"However,saying that he's a far better player than Vasquez."

Like Moore.

and he's on the payroll so why not put him in ahead of Vasquez, who offers no threat whatsoever
Lita on 15:49 - Jan 27 with 1748 viewsClinton

Pay him off and get him out ffs.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024