Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On yesterday's performances 08:39 - Feb 2 with 4644 viewsJackfath

I'm afraid to say it but Cardiff looked like a decent side with all their new signings. Their confidence will be up.

I am dreading the possibility of a loss, I feel it will put us in all sorts of problems.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

On yesterday's performances on 09:09 - Feb 2 with 3954 viewsblaine_scfc

They've shown ambition in the transfer window, no doubt about that. How much damage that will do to them as a club IF they go down though I don't know. I don't see us getting anything, they'll bully us off the ala West Ham
On yesterday's performances on 09:10 - Feb 2 with 3951 viewsjohnlangy

Well even their manager felt they only deserved a draw.

Of course if we lost next week it would be huge but i'm hoping that the players are really hurting after such an abject effort yesterday and the best way to put it right is with a good performance next week.

We KNEW we'd have bad performances between now and the end of the season. We definitely had one yesterday. A few others did also and a few had a big lift just like we did last week. This always happens to every team. Let's hope next week we are one of the teams that get a lift. We'll need a few more.
On yesterday's performances on 09:22 - Feb 2 with 3898 viewsSkaFace

If the game was still bing played through till now, we still would not have scored. Zero shots on target. The lofted ball into the box didn't work the first 20 times and was not going to towards the end of the game.
Same with the Tremmel Ash passing at the back. This has been an issue the last few games and was an accident waiting to happen. Should have been sorted put on the training ground.
Confidence and unity is what the players need, we as supporters need to keep encouraging them even through the poor performances.
On yesterday's performances on 09:29 - Feb 2 with 3863 viewsUxbridge

Cardiff looked terrible from whati saw of their game. lose that and we deserve to go down.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

On yesterday's performances on 09:35 - Feb 2 with 3840 viewsDull1Thomas

On yesterday's performances on 09:22 - Feb 2 by SkaFace

If the game was still bing played through till now, we still would not have scored. Zero shots on target. The lofted ball into the box didn't work the first 20 times and was not going to towards the end of the game.
Same with the Tremmel Ash passing at the back. This has been an issue the last few games and was an accident waiting to happen. Should have been sorted put on the training ground.
Confidence and unity is what the players need, we as supporters need to keep encouraging them even through the poor performances.

Even Chelsea couldn't score v West Ham's 11 man defence.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

On yesterday's performances on 10:05 - Feb 2 with 3755 viewsjackportis

On yesterday's performances on 09:35 - Feb 2 by Dull1Thomas

Even Chelsea couldn't score v West Ham's 11 man defence.

Great point.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

On yesterday's performances on 10:10 - Feb 2 with 3733 viewscantong

On yesterday's performances on 09:09 - Feb 2 by blaine_scfc

They've shown ambition in the transfer window, no doubt about that. How much damage that will do to them as a club IF they go down though I don't know. I don't see us getting anything, they'll bully us off the ala West Ham

Hardly any as all 6 signings have come to 4-5 million, ole has done tremendously well, also signing sevillas exciting centre back juan cala on a free yesterday. With cornelius off the wage bill we now have no players over 35 k a wk unlike QPR last season who had players on 80 to 100 k a wk.
On yesterday's performances on 10:14 - Feb 2 with 3718 viewsJulian

We were awful for 75 minutes yesterday and Norwich will be wondering how they left the CCS without at least a point (or will rue the fact that they don't have a goal-scorer and that their ex keeper had a blinder). I watched your game and thought you were awful too. Next week will be a totally different game for both our teams and I think it'll come down to who wants it the most - I think a nervy draw is on the cards.
Login to get fewer ads

On yesterday's performances on 10:15 - Feb 2 with 3698 viewsRancid

They were rubbish but showed character.Nothing's changed since we played them at theirs.Whether character is enough for them only time will tell.They got murdered by a poor Canaries but just like at the beginning of the season, dug in and got the 3 points.

If we had their character we wouldn't be where we are now.
On yesterday's performances on 10:18 - Feb 2 with 3676 viewscantong

On yesterday's performances on 10:15 - Feb 2 by Rancid

They were rubbish but showed character.Nothing's changed since we played them at theirs.Whether character is enough for them only time will tell.They got murdered by a poor Canaries but just like at the beginning of the season, dug in and got the 3 points.

If we had their character we wouldn't be where we are now.

The same carrot crunches that done you at the liberty last season
On yesterday's performances on 10:18 - Feb 2 with 3671 viewsperchrockjack

Fabio will try to maim someone and Kenwynne will be targeted to make the most of our lack of aerial prowess.
It will be the same as West Ham so hopefully Laudrup will be addressing the issue.
Think that looks ok to me grammar wise.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

On yesterday's performances on 10:19 - Feb 2 with 3669 viewsRancid

On yesterday's performances on 10:18 - Feb 2 by cantong

The same carrot crunches that done you at the liberty last season

Last season? That's a long time in football mush.We beat Chelsea last season.......
On yesterday's performances on 10:20 - Feb 2 with 3661 viewsIAN05

We were awful. However, Cardiff were equally poor. Got battered by Norwich, only difference being, they won the game. Make no bones about it, next week is a game between two sides playing very poorly.
On yesterday's performances on 10:23 - Feb 2 with 3636 viewscantong

On yesterday's performances on 10:19 - Feb 2 by Rancid

Last season? That's a long time in football mush.We beat Chelsea last season.......

So we beat Norwich not playing our best, and you never beat norwich playing your best

Ole made a mistake staring witts yest, when he went off and Zaha came on we went up 2 levels. Witts will not start a prem game again IMO, we will also be better next week after the new players have gelled even more, don't forget we had 3 new players playing yest.
On yesterday's performances on 10:30 - Feb 2 with 3609 viewsRancid

On yesterday's performances on 10:23 - Feb 2 by cantong

So we beat Norwich not playing our best, and you never beat norwich playing your best

Ole made a mistake staring witts yest, when he went off and Zaha came on we went up 2 levels. Witts will not start a prem game again IMO, we will also be better next week after the new players have gelled even more, don't forget we had 3 new players playing yest.

Like us, Norwich have gone backwards this season and with their run in won't be far from relegation.

And yes I heard all the booing of Whittingham.A CCFC legend apparently.It seemed to do the trick for you though.
On yesterday's performances on 10:39 - Feb 2 with 3584 viewscantong

On yesterday's performances on 10:30 - Feb 2 by Rancid

Like us, Norwich have gone backwards this season and with their run in won't be far from relegation.

And yes I heard all the booing of Whittingham.A CCFC legend apparently.It seemed to do the trick for you though.

I don't agree with booing but he was utter garbage, should a team start a player just because he has played for the club for so long. Kept losing the ball, mis-placed passes was really poor, at fault for the first goal IMO, he should of pressed the guy but just let him but a killer pass in.
On yesterday's performances on 10:40 - Feb 2 with 3579 viewsRancid

On yesterday's performances on 10:39 - Feb 2 by cantong

I don't agree with booing but he was utter garbage, should a team start a player just because he has played for the club for so long. Kept losing the ball, mis-placed passes was really poor, at fault for the first goal IMO, he should of pressed the guy but just let him but a killer pass in.

Couldn't Solskaer have waited 8 minutes until HT?
On yesterday's performances on 10:48 - Feb 2 with 3538 viewsNEATHCCFC

Looking forward to beating you again.
On yesterday's performances on 10:50 - Feb 2 with 3521 viewscantong

On yesterday's performances on 10:40 - Feb 2 by Rancid

Couldn't Solskaer have waited 8 minutes until HT?

No we needed a change we had nothing going forward, it all changed with Zaha it added much needed width. Witts just strolls about not doing much just pointless passing, had to be said he is just not up to it.
On yesterday's performances on 10:55 - Feb 2 with 3497 viewsRancid

On yesterday's performances on 10:50 - Feb 2 by cantong

No we needed a change we had nothing going forward, it all changed with Zaha it added much needed width. Witts just strolls about not doing much just pointless passing, had to be said he is just not up to it.

Fair enough.It was still an unusual move by OGS though but a move that worked, luckily for yourselves.A week in football is a long time.We beat Fulham and sing it from the rooftops and you lot go into your shell after losing at OT.A few days later and the roles are reversed.I think it could be like this for the rest of the season too.
On yesterday's performances on 11:52 - Feb 2 with 3403 viewsDevz00

I watched the last 10-15 mins of the Cardiff game. Norwich had 2 goals disallowed, hit the post, had one cleared off the line, had 6 corners and Marshall made two class saves.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

On yesterday's performances on 12:17 - Feb 2 with 3342 viewsBonjour

On yesterday's performances on 11:52 - Feb 2 by Devz00

I watched the last 10-15 mins of the Cardiff game. Norwich had 2 goals disallowed, hit the post, had one cleared off the line, had 6 corners and Marshall made two class saves.

Mate, I watched it all - they were garbage. They tried to play it about a bit more but kept getting caught out by Norwich. Norwich were equally wasteful at times which indeed led to Cardiff's equaliser.

They then scored straightaway from a typical scrappy effort. In short, they created nothing. Zaha gave them a lift but in truth didn't do much. After they went ahead, Norwich absolutely battered them.

All that said and done, they still won which is all that matters. And, Norwich battered them by getting players forward and putting in decent crosses which we don't even think about doing. Redmond looks tailor made for us btw.

So in summary we are both crap but I think their tactics and fight will mean that we won't win next weekend. I just hope we don't lose - not because it's Cardiff but because it's against a relegation rival.
On yesterday's performances on 12:18 - Feb 2 with 3339 viewscantong

On yesterday's performances on 11:52 - Feb 2 by Devz00

Yes for 2 clear offsides, out do realise by standing offside it's alot easier to scrore. We also hit the post
[Post edited 2 Feb 2014 12:19]
On yesterday's performances on 12:30 - Feb 2 with 3302 viewsVetchitBack

Talking about how garbage Cardiff are gives me little comfort as hard-working, determined and disciplined "garbage" is quite capable of beating a team full of quality but with little stomach for a fight bar a few.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

On yesterday's performances on 12:35 - Feb 2 with 3272 viewswaynekerr55

On yesterday's performances on 12:30 - Feb 2 by VetchitBack

Talking about how garbage Cardiff are gives me little comfort as hard-working, determined and disciplined "garbage" is quite capable of beating a team full of quality but with little stomach for a fight bar a few.

Spot on.

Alongside our football our success came from hard work and solid organisation.

The manager has proven he can make our machine tick well, so for our sake lets hope he puts more effort into getting us drilled than showing everyone how he's the best player in training

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024