Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WE'RE STILL YOUR CAPITAL 20:56 - Feb 8 with 7738 viewsDenHaagLAD

REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE B RATE CITY
WE'RE STILL YOUR CAPITAL on 14:30 - Feb 11 with 750 viewsCygnusIpsum

WE'RE STILL YOUR CAPITAL on 14:32 - Feb 11 with 745 viewsCygnusIpsum

heres another just like the other

http://talksport.com/poll/poll-which-club-has-messed-most-season-cardiff-or-swan

WE'RE STILL YOUR CAPITAL on 14:57 - Feb 11 with 695 viewsCygnusIpsum

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2040260/Maciej-Dakowicz-Cardiff-After-Da

WE'RE STILL YOUR CAPITAL on 15:51 - Feb 11 with 627 viewsEdmundo

WE'RE STILL YOUR CAPITAL on 14:51 - Feb 10 by DrWig

Ethiopians or Somalis? I would though the latter is more likely as there is a big and long standing population. Ethiopians tend to go more to Germany than the UK.

Your right, I always get them mixed up.......I stand corrected.

My mate (Cardiff rugby fans), just moved out of 'the bay' and favoured Barry instead!

I never thought Barry compared to 'up market Kairdiff', but there we go, he has had enough of the theft and muggings and general malaise down that area.

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

WE'RE STILL YOUR CAPITAL on 17:13 - Feb 11 with 543 viewsBrynmill_Jack

WE'RE STILL YOUR CAPITAL on 15:51 - Feb 11 by Edmundo

Your right, I always get them mixed up.......I stand corrected.

My mate (Cardiff rugby fans), just moved out of 'the bay' and favoured Barry instead!

I never thought Barry compared to 'up market Kairdiff', but there we go, he has had enough of the theft and muggings and general malaise down that area.

Bristol is far nicer than Cardiff, a city since 1906 which after being awarded the honour of being capital of Wales has ways struggled to live up to it's own hype, much like it's football team . Perhaps that's why they're in so much debt , trying to keep up with the Swansea's of this world.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024