Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stoke fan quote 23:25 - Feb 12 with 4655 viewsrob

From their forum..............hahaha!

"Right. Just back from the game and I am absolutely seething. ABSOLUTELY PISSING SEETHING.

I'm going to start with today's opposition. Today's opposition, who supposedly play the 'right way'. 'The way football should be played'. The Swansea way.' Well, if that's the correct way football should be played then I don't want to have anything to do with the game any more.

I'm lost for words. I really am.

First off, Flower boy. What a slimy, smarmy, greasy, cheating, disgraceful, outrageous son of a bitch. No class, no dignity, no humility, no sense of dignity or pride. NOTHING. The worst thing of the lot is we missed the chance to absolutely snap him in two on more than one occasion. Piss off flower boy.

Secondly, Williams. Has this guy been taking lessons from John Terry of what? In the ref's ear. All the time. Ran all the way up the pitch just to have a go. Should have been sent off. Piss off Williams.

Thirdly, Bony. Strongest player I have seen one minute. As soon as he's tapped- On his arse. Several handballs, one of which was in the box and a stonewall penalty. Piss off Bony.

Fourthly, Dyer. Slimy little git. Dirty tackle on Wingie. Should have gone. Piss off dyer.

There's too many to mention.

But finally, just a special mention for Swansea City FC as a whole. Their ethics and what their game is based around is an ABSOLUTE DISGRACE. The media jizz over their passing football yet conveniently fail to recognise the Cheating, the diving, the time-wasting, the little digs. Pretending to be injured to waste time at the end (clearly instructed by the manager by the way), rolling around clutching their faces,cowardly tackles. The list continues.

In conclusion, this absolute disgrace of a 'football club' are a joke. An embarrassment to themselves. An embarrassment to their fans. An embarrassment to the premierleague. But most of all an embarrassment to football. Promoting the type of cheating across the globe which they d is unforgivable. The sooner they are relegated and go back to where they belong in the lower divisions the better.

I hate flower boy, I hate williams, I hate Bony, I hate Dyer, I hate Swansea, I hate wales. You know why? Because I HATE CHEATING BASTARDS.

SWANSEA CITY FC- THE DISEASED SHIT STAIN ON COLLECTIVE UNDERPANTS OF FOOTBALL.

PISS OFF SWANSEA. And never, ever come back."
Stoke fan quote on 23:30 - Feb 12 with 4573 viewsDafyddHuw

They have Shawcross in their team ffs.

And Adam.

Those poor fans.
Stoke fan quote on 23:36 - Feb 12 with 4520 viewsoldtownjack

Perhaps when he looks at the match again he'll realise what an utter cock he's made of himself there.

Stoke fan quote on 23:42 - Feb 12 with 4465 viewsTom1912

Enjoyed that
Stoke fan quote on 23:44 - Feb 12 with 4449 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Not sure why we allow a racist rant on our board.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Stoke fan quote on 23:44 - Feb 12 with 4448 viewsSwansNZ

quite funny read that

"rolling around clutching their faces" - when/who was this?
"cowardly tackles" - what are those - JDG tackles?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Stoke fan quote on 23:45 - Feb 12 with 4436 viewsJackoBoostardo

Oh boy - if there was ever a place that really deserved to end up on the top of my list for mass-euthanasia, then Stoke is up there...

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Stoke fan quote on 23:46 - Feb 12 with 4421 viewsSwansNZ

do you have a link for that OP?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Stoke fan quote on 23:46 - Feb 12 with 4415 viewsDaithejack

, that is all!

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Login to get fewer ads

Stoke fan quote on 00:04 - Feb 13 with 4282 viewsJack123

Ha ha that's brilliant, any link to that rant?

libera nos a malo

Stoke fan quote on 00:11 - Feb 13 with 4244 viewslovejuicejack

Sorry but the words football and stoke should not be in the same sentence.
Stoke fan quote on 00:27 - Feb 13 with 4153 viewssketty_jack

Wow, 'seek help immediately' is all i can suggest to the poor stoke fan.
Stoke fan quote on 00:32 - Feb 13 with 4127 viewsLiam12345

pitty mun jealous of our magnificent squad compared to their shed load of dirty bastards

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Stoke fan quote on 00:38 - Feb 13 with 4096 viewsJJJack

Stoke fan quote on 00:04 - Feb 13 by Jack123

Ha ha that's brilliant, any link to that rant?

Aye, it's on their match day thread here:
http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/226789/stoke-city-swansea-match-threa

The fact it's so out of kilter with the rest of the posts on theer and that no-one else bothered replied to it suggests their fans are mainly embarrassed by it!
Stoke fan quote on 00:46 - Feb 13 with 4069 viewsjacknblue

people from stoke are bad, Ask Phil Taylor!
Stoke fan quote on 06:20 - Feb 13 with 3889 viewsDr_Winston

Imagine how he'd have felt if we'd got the win we deserved.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Stoke fan quote on 07:14 - Feb 13 with 3715 viewsRancid

Lol Hilarious that and what a one eyed barrel of monkey spunk.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024