Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread 15:43 - Feb 18 with 69289 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 15:44 - Feb 18 with 20814 viewsDarran

Follow it here too.
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/live-michael-laudrup-p

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 15:48 - Feb 18 with 20774 viewsscottishjack

I find this whole thing very bizarre...
The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 15:52 - Feb 18 with 20746 viewsDarran

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 15:48 - Feb 18 by scottishjack

I find this whole thing very bizarre...

I can't remember any sacked managers calling a PC before.

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 15:56 - Feb 18 with 20693 viewsgibs0n

HD live TV here:

http://www.dr.dk/Sporten/Fodbold/2014/02/18/150907.htm
The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 15:56 - Feb 18 with 20690 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 15:52 - Feb 18 by Darran

I can't remember any sacked managers calling a PC before.

I can't remember a manager with such a big ego as Laurdrup either!

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 15:57 - Feb 18 with 20678 viewsDarran

He's on SSN after the ads.

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:03 - Feb 18 with 20599 views2face

Maybe he don't want to coach anymore. I can't see this helping his career in any way.
The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:11 - Feb 18 with 20444 viewsshandyjack

sounds like a desperate attempt to absolve himself of any blame so he doesn't look bad for future employers

Poll: Expectation for the season

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:12 - Feb 18 with 20401 viewsDarran

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:11 - Feb 18 by shandyjack

sounds like a desperate attempt to absolve himself of any blame so he doesn't look bad for future employers

His statement was pretty f*cking boring he's taking questions now but can't really answer anything much because of legal reasons.
Go home FFS.

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:13 - Feb 18 with 20387 viewsKennedy

This looks surprising as we bought in a few players from overseas.

"After the season ended, we said goodbye and I tried to get players to Swansea in the summer like I did before.

"Some didn’t want to come wanted to go to big clubs. Others agreed, we want to come and play for you so we can talk.

"I moved these names onto the chairman. I make a contact, try to talk to players through agents, try to convince them. The negotiation part is not mine, that’s the chairman or the board’s. For a reason I don’t know, none of these players came through."

Just call me JFK

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:15 - Feb 18 with 20348 viewsswan65split

What I can see so far in this meeting........nothing!!! he says he cant say anything, cant see the point of it, except to stir things up!
The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:15 - Feb 18 with 20345 viewsshandyjack

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:13 - Feb 18 by Kennedy

This looks surprising as we bought in a few players from overseas.

"After the season ended, we said goodbye and I tried to get players to Swansea in the summer like I did before.

"Some didn’t want to come wanted to go to big clubs. Others agreed, we want to come and play for you so we can talk.

"I moved these names onto the chairman. I make a contact, try to talk to players through agents, try to convince them. The negotiation part is not mine, that’s the chairman or the board’s. For a reason I don’t know, none of these players came through."

maybe the players who wanted to come were not in our budget. He hasn't named them so we will not know.

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:15 - Feb 18 with 20334 viewsDarran

He can't give many answer now but hopefully he'll be able to in the near future.
Yay another press conference.

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:17 - Feb 18 with 20287 viewsscottishjack

From what I have read...

"My employers asked me to change a few things as they were a bit concerned, and I said no."
The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:17 - Feb 18 with 20282 viewsshandyjack

despite what he says i am convinced he would of left us in the summer

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:18 - Feb 18 with 20250 viewsderijack

"It wouldn’t be fair to UK to say it’s soured my relationship with British football. Of course I would like to work in Premier League and win more trophies.

"“There’s never been anything said I would move on. I was planning on staying next season as well. I had one more year.”

Easy to say now..

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:19 - Feb 18 with 20217 viewsicecoldjack

Pretty much been bladed by Huw then, at least now we know where all the leaks come from !

This just makes the Swans look a bunch of lower league cowboys, irrelevent if it was right to sack him or not, we aint coming out of this one smelling of roses .

We are a shambles behind the scenes ,one shambles after another, the saving grace is that we have an eye for being able to pick a manager but even the law of averages will tell you that aint always going to be an exact science !

Shame to hear some of this stuff i have to say ..
The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:21 - Feb 18 with 20168 viewsshandyjack

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:19 - Feb 18 by icecoldjack

Pretty much been bladed by Huw then, at least now we know where all the leaks come from !

This just makes the Swans look a bunch of lower league cowboys, irrelevent if it was right to sack him or not, we aint coming out of this one smelling of roses .

We are a shambles behind the scenes ,one shambles after another, the saving grace is that we have an eye for being able to pick a manager but even the law of averages will tell you that aint always going to be an exact science !

Shame to hear some of this stuff i have to say ..

are you mental? you actually think Huw leaked all of this stuff?

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:22 - Feb 18 with 20138 viewsscottishjack

"Are you concerned issues with backroom staff have now led to you being sacked more than once?"

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:22 - Feb 18 with 20130 viewswaynekerr55

Were the seeds sown for this outcome in what happened to your agent and summer last summer?

“That’s not a Q for me but for the chairman and Bayram”

So your employee spouts off and it's nothing to do with you. F*ck me the diplomats PR machine is going into overdrive...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:22 - Feb 18 with 20130 viewsalphonseM

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:21 - Feb 18 by shandyjack

are you mental? you actually think Huw leaked all of this stuff?

no, but the board obviously did.
The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:22 - Feb 18 with 20123 viewsSwanzay

Just a glorified ML PR exercise, with nothing revealing due to legal issues, bit of a waste of time but puts him back in the public eye as available for managers job.

Thats about it!
The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:23 - Feb 18 with 20110 viewsshandyjack

“Why get rid of them? If they are not doing their job, that’s another thing.”

9 wins in 38 games GOODBYE

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:23 - Feb 18 with 20098 viewsshandyjack

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:22 - Feb 18 by alphonseM

no, but the board obviously did.

again i doubt someone on the board would be leaking this stuff out

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:23 - Feb 18 with 20097 viewsharemscarem

I think he has said some interesting things all though there are still unanswered questions.

One thing is the players he had come to terms with, but did not come to Swansea. Another thing is all the things that came out to the press really quickly. A third thing is Laudrup shaking hands with Jenkins, and then it ment nothing. Some of us also thought he was okay with changing the stab. He never was apparently. He also says that their is and was a good relationship between the players. I think these things are good information.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024