Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My ONLY downside from last night... 09:35 - Feb 21 with 2446 viewsValeJack

Yes the performance was outstanding and we merited at least one goal, but I cannot abide people leaving in the 85th minute.

In the distant future, I'd love to see a system where tickets are automatically scanned to see when people leave. If it's prior to the 90th minute, automatically barred from the next game.

Leaving early in potentially our last home game in Europe for many years...ridiculous.
My ONLY downside from last night... on 09:37 - Feb 21 with 2433 viewsLeonisGod

Barring people won't stop it - they probably only came for this one game all season. Castration might be a better option.
My ONLY downside from last night... on 09:37 - Feb 21 with 2424 viewsDull1Thomas

I thought the lack of flags in the away end (we rarely do flags) was disappointing.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

My ONLY downside from last night... on 09:38 - Feb 21 with 2416 viewsStarsky

I hope it didn't ruin your night completely boys.

It's just the internet, init.

My ONLY downside from last night... on 09:40 - Feb 21 with 2412 viewsepaul

As bad as it is leaving early, banning them, fuk thats more punative than what this govt has done to us!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

My ONLY downside from last night... on 09:44 - Feb 21 with 2396 viewsValeJack

Just annoyed me when we were pushing for a winner.

Ah well, incredible experience that filled me with pride.

Now then, to Naples!
My ONLY downside from last night... on 09:56 - Feb 21 with 2333 viewsymaohyd

Well I always leave my seat early (after about 85 mins) then stand on the concourse, depending on the score at the time, normally stay until the end and then, being pretty fit run like hell back to my car, up by Cwm Level. I don't drink so have know interest in hanging around. I have quite a drive home so I'm usually nearly home, that If I didn't do my little routine, I'd be stuck in the car in traffic, which does my head in.

Have you thought about moving to North Korea? People tend to do what they are told and are discouraged from thinking outside the box so to speak.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

My ONLY downside from last night... on 09:58 - Feb 21 with 2322 viewsJackhero

what I can't stand is the fookers who leave early and stop half way down steps to watch the end of the game blocking the view for a lot of fans who stay in the seats to watch until the end. Either get up and get out or stay in your f-ing seats. What difference will half a flight of steps make in your journey home you terry's?

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

My ONLY downside from last night... on 10:08 - Feb 21 with 2281 viewsymaohyd

My ONLY downside from last night... on 09:58 - Feb 21 by Jackhero

what I can't stand is the fookers who leave early and stop half way down steps to watch the end of the game blocking the view for a lot of fans who stay in the seats to watch until the end. Either get up and get out or stay in your f-ing seats. What difference will half a flight of steps make in your journey home you terry's?

What I can't stand is people who drink pint after pint before the game then spend most of the time going to have a p!ss!

I sit for 85 mins then go down to the concourse not affecting people and watch the last 5 mins, not in anyones way. That said if everyone did that it would be a nightmare, so I suppose apologies for that, but being a selfish bastar*, I'll carry on.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Login to get fewer ads

My ONLY downside from last night... on 10:14 - Feb 21 with 2248 viewsJackSomething

My ONLY downside from last night... on 10:08 - Feb 21 by ymaohyd

What I can't stand is people who drink pint after pint before the game then spend most of the time going to have a p!ss!

I sit for 85 mins then go down to the concourse not affecting people and watch the last 5 mins, not in anyones way. That said if everyone did that it would be a nightmare, so I suppose apologies for that, but being a selfish bastar*, I'll carry on.

It would only be a nightmare for those on the concourse though and those people would have made the choice to go there, so that's fine.

I personally never leave before the team have all left the pitch, but then I walk home. I understand why people do leave early, such as yourself, and have no real problem with it, although I would hate to miss anything important myself.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

My ONLY downside from last night... on 10:16 - Feb 21 with 2245 viewsgeejack

Well said YMA I do exactly the same!!!!
My ONLY downside from last night... on 13:05 - Feb 21 with 2128 viewsJackhero

ymaohyd do you know me ha ha? I p!ss normally around the 20 min mark most games, regardless of how much or have not drunk! odd. Then at half time then after game has finished so I don't think I'm disturbing anyone (Aisle seat as well see).

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

My ONLY downside from last night... on 13:10 - Feb 21 with 2106 viewsLiberty

Missed not having a pre match pint in the ground, p!ss poor lager I know, but its part of the match day ritual.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

My ONLY downside from last night... on 13:21 - Feb 21 with 2047 viewsDarran

My ONLY downside from last night... on 13:10 - Feb 21 by Liberty

Missed not having a pre match pint in the ground, p!ss poor lager I know, but its part of the match day ritual.

How did the warm-up go?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

My ONLY downside from last night... on 13:24 - Feb 21 with 2030 viewsLiberty

No different to usual, except all pre match singing was their fans. Then we outsang thru match.

Have I missed something ?

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

My ONLY downside from last night... on 13:49 - Feb 21 with 1965 viewsValeJack

My ONLY downside from last night... on 09:56 - Feb 21 by ymaohyd

Well I always leave my seat early (after about 85 mins) then stand on the concourse, depending on the score at the time, normally stay until the end and then, being pretty fit run like hell back to my car, up by Cwm Level. I don't drink so have know interest in hanging around. I have quite a drive home so I'm usually nearly home, that If I didn't do my little routine, I'd be stuck in the car in traffic, which does my head in.

Have you thought about moving to North Korea? People tend to do what they are told and are discouraged from thinking outside the box so to speak.

I also have an hour's drive home, so I'm aware of the nightmare traffic situation.

Would just enjoy sharing any late action with the fans inside the ground rather than watching on a plasma.
My ONLY downside from last night... on 14:29 - Feb 21 with 1869 viewsNeath_Jack

The only downside for me is the people that from about 85 minutes start watching what other people in the stadium are doing rather than concentrating on the pitch. There should be an eye tracking camera in the stadium and anyone not watching the game should automatically be barred from the next game.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

My ONLY downside from last night... on 16:29 - Feb 21 with 1760 viewsmax936

My ONLY downside from last night... on 09:37 - Feb 21 by LeonisGod

Barring people won't stop it - they probably only came for this one game all season. Castration might be a better option.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

My ONLY downside from last night... on 17:13 - Feb 21 with 1693 viewsJacksawayatWalesgame

My ONLY downside from last night... on 09:37 - Feb 21 by Dull1Thomas

I thought the lack of flags in the away end (we rarely do flags) was disappointing.

Don't you mean home end ? There were loads of flags in the away end. I was prevented from putting my usual Welsh flag up as I was told by a steward that Uefa had taken over the stadium for the night and no flags were allowed. I asked why the away fans were allowed to put up flags, and was told that the Napoli fans would probably have rioted if the stewards took their flags down.
My ONLY downside from last night... on 17:19 - Feb 21 with 1672 viewskarnataka

My ONLY downside from last night... on 09:56 - Feb 21 by ymaohyd

That is exactly what I do.

First lull in play (corner, free kick, goal kick, etc) after about 87 minutes and I leave my seat to meet up with my mate on the concourse in the corner between S & E stands. We never leave before the final whistle but as soon as it goes, we leg it to the car park and get out as quick as we can. 5 minutes later and it could mean and extra 30 minutes getting out of the car park and then we've got an hour & three quarters drive home. Pretty sensible I reckon but apologise if me leaving my seat on about 88-89 minutes annoys some people.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024