Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. 16:20 - Feb 22 with 22768 views_Kieran

LISTEN OR WE RIOT!

When, did the book get released?

Poor team selections? Bad signings? Players not fit? Rumours of discontent within the dressing room?

OLE is the man!

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 16:20 - Feb 22 with 18221 views_Kieran

4 GOALS OR WE RIOT.

COME ON CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADIFF YEW CAN LOSE AGAIN!

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 16:25 - Feb 22 with 18182 views_Kieran

According to my boy AA, there was already a big 'bust up' between VT + Ole.

Pre Wigan Athletic.

OLE out?

I reckon Malky would come back if they asked him very kindly. Anyone?

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. (VT should ban all pro blue dissenters) on 16:27 - Feb 22 with 18162 views_Kieran

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 16:20 - Feb 22 by _Kieran

4 GOALS OR WE RIOT.

COME ON CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADIFF YEW CAN LOSE AGAIN!

4 GOALS BABY!

Let the riots commence.

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 16:32 - Feb 22 with 18138 views_Kieran

We caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan see you sneaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaking out!

They are going to be well tampin' in Splott tonight innit.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2014 16:33]

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 16:42 - Feb 22 with 18082 viewsTokijo

Which bars in town sell pints of gloats milk please.
Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 16:50 - Feb 22 with 18033 viewsLiam12345

they be like portsmouth soon singing 'we lose every week'

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 17:24 - Feb 22 with 17862 views_Kieran

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&th=384525&start=0&rid=0

"Sad but Ole has to go...now (he is clueless...its our only chance."

It's what I was saying from day 1 mukks.

Reading between the lines, they sound a bit concerned.

There COULD be riots in Ely tonight.

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 17:32 - Feb 22 with 17823 views_Kieran

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 16:50 - Feb 22 by Liam12345

they be like portsmouth soon singing 'we lose every week'

Mate do you reckon they would bring Malky back, if they asked him kindly?

#WearYourColours.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2014 17:33]

Login to get fewer ads

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 17:51 - Feb 22 with 17752 viewsreddythered

Ole is not clueless... problem is the squad inherited wasn't set up that way. It'll take two transfer windows and a fair number of games to transition.

Not to say Ole hasn't made mistakes - Zaha is an utter joke - but Hull bought better and wiser in summer.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 17:52 - Feb 22 with 17747 viewswaynekerr55

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 17:51 - Feb 22 by reddythered

Ole is not clueless... problem is the squad inherited wasn't set up that way. It'll take two transfer windows and a fair number of games to transition.

Not to say Ole hasn't made mistakes - Zaha is an utter joke - but Hull bought better and wiser in summer.

Which makes the sacking even stranger IMO. Battle through to the summer and change then. Then again what do I know?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 17:53 - Feb 22 with 17731 viewsexiledclaseboy

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 17:51 - Feb 22 by reddythered

You were pretty sh*t under Mackay but had the ability to grind out some decent results despite not actually getting anywhere near the opposition's goal most of the time. Solksjaer has brought in how many players? And now you're considerably worse. And he looks completely lost and without any kind of idea of how to influence games when they're not going your way. As they invariably don't.

You are, in short, f*cked. It's all very amusing.

Poll: Tory leader

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 17:55 - Feb 22 with 17716 views_Kieran

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 17:53 - Feb 22 by exiledclaseboy

You were pretty sh*t under Mackay but had the ability to grind out some decent results despite not actually getting anywhere near the opposition's goal most of the time. Solksjaer has brought in how many players? And now you're considerably worse. And he looks completely lost and without any kind of idea of how to influence games when they're not going your way. As they invariably don't.

"You are, in short, f*cked. It's all very amusing."

REAL TALK!

Any response Mr.Red?

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 17:55 - Feb 22 with 17715 viewsreddythered

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 17:52 - Feb 22 by waynekerr55

Which makes the sacking even stranger IMO. Battle through to the summer and change then. Then again what do I know?

Wouldn't say it was strange. Marshall first keeper to 100 saves in the season - that's not down to Ole. Last two Mackay games, both time 3-0 down at half time with games at Man Yoo and Man Citeh ahead.

If anything, waiting to sack Mackay cost us getting Pulis.

Still, at least the season ticket for next season is better value with the added games.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 17:56 - Feb 22 with 17711 viewsDewi1jack

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 17:52 - Feb 22 by waynekerr55

Aye.
keep Chuckie for at least 3 seasons...

If he hasn't got them up to Pompeys level by then, sack him

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 18:00 - Feb 22 with 17683 viewsreddythered

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 17:53 - Feb 22 by exiledclaseboy

Problem was Mackay tried to grind those results out against teams around us, don't forget, which cost us a fair few points. The shots against count hasn't made good reading all season, Marshall has been fantastic.

This stage of the season we're still in touch, need wins. As bad as things are at the moment, Ole's style of play gives us more shots than Mackay's.

Ole brought in Eikrem, who has looked good. Zaha and Fabio who have both been sh1te. Deahli who has looked pretty good every time he's played. Jones who has been on the pitch... then again January transfer window usually isn't the best time to have to rebuild a squad.

If we go down, we go down.

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 18:03 - Feb 22 with 17672 views_Kieran

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 18:00 - Feb 22 by reddythered

Problem was Mackay tried to grind those results out against teams around us, don't forget, which cost us a fair few points. The shots against count hasn't made good reading all season, Marshall has been fantastic.

This stage of the season we're still in touch, need wins. As bad as things are at the moment, Ole's style of play gives us more shots than Mackay's.

Ole brought in Eikrem, who has looked good. Zaha and Fabio who have both been sh1te. Deahli who has looked pretty good every time he's played. Jones who has been on the pitch... then again January transfer window usually isn't the best time to have to rebuild a squad.

If we go down, we go down.

Honestly mate and I'm not trolling I thought you were better under Malky.

Say what want about his signings but at least he could get the players fit and defense organised.

Would you take him back right now, mukka?

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 18:08 - Feb 22 with 17643 viewsreddythered

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 18:03 - Feb 22 by _Kieran

Honestly mate and I'm not trolling I thought you were better under Malky.

Say what want about his signings but at least he could get the players fit and defense organised.

Would you take him back right now, mukka?

Answer is, no.

The fact Marshall has been outstanding saved us from the 4-0 type hammerings. For all the slating of Pulis' tactics, at least his sides offer something going forward. And let's not forget Mackay's sides slump after Christmas anyway - we limped to the title last season, 1 win in the last 10 games. Bruce spent wisely at Hull in summer to get a Prem squad, Mackay and Moody wasteed a lot.

Our best player going forward is Noone - Mackay ignored him for the first ten games of the season.

The squad needs gutting and rebuilding, imo around Daehli for the long term. If that's in the Champ, so be it.

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 18:12 - Feb 22 with 17612 views_Kieran

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 18:08 - Feb 22 by reddythered

Answer is, no.

The fact Marshall has been outstanding saved us from the 4-0 type hammerings. For all the slating of Pulis' tactics, at least his sides offer something going forward. And let's not forget Mackay's sides slump after Christmas anyway - we limped to the title last season, 1 win in the last 10 games. Bruce spent wisely at Hull in summer to get a Prem squad, Mackay and Moody wasteed a lot.

Our best player going forward is Noone - Mackay ignored him for the first ten games of the season.

The squad needs gutting and rebuilding, imo around Daehli for the long term. If that's in the Champ, so be it.

Do your players look fit, to you?

Why do they keep breaking down?

It was alleged by 'close people at the club' that the senior players weren't happy with Ole's tactics and training methods according to well respected posters on AAMB.

I'm not saying that's true, by the way. But your players do look a bit tired.

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 18:19 - Feb 22 with 17575 viewswaynekerr55

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 17:55 - Feb 22 by reddythered

Wouldn't say it was strange. Marshall first keeper to 100 saves in the season - that's not down to Ole. Last two Mackay games, both time 3-0 down at half time with games at Man Yoo and Man Citeh ahead.

If anything, waiting to sack Mackay cost us getting Pulis.

Still, at least the season ticket for next season is better value with the added games.

Possibly. I think that based on not getting Pulis the next best option would be to keep him until the summer then change the style in the summer. Football - all about opinions

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 18:22 - Feb 22 with 17560 views_Kieran

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 18:08 - Feb 22 by reddythered

Answer is, no.

Are you backing Ole mate?

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 18:33 - Feb 22 with 17529 viewsairedale

There's no disgrace in any team promoted to the PL getting relegated, it happens regularly and the idea is to use the money obtained to get promoted again (see W Brom as the prime example)

What I dislike about the Cardiff set-up is the people in power at the club. These people are there as a business prospect, and they don't care 2 hoots about the club, only about their business interests.

I know I keep saying it and I get on my own nerves sometime, but I reckon that Cardiff will be better off going dome the same route as us, so that they can have a clear-out of the leeches.
Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 18:35 - Feb 22 with 17519 viewsreddythered

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 18:12 - Feb 22 by _Kieran

Do your players look fit, to you?

Why do they keep breaking down?

It was alleged by 'close people at the club' that the senior players weren't happy with Ole's tactics and training methods according to well respected posters on AAMB.

I'm not saying that's true, by the way. But your players do look a bit tired.

Given the defensive effort needed under Mackay, if there was a fitness problem could argue it stems from pre-season training. End of last season our players looked a tad jaded as well.

Well respected posters on AAMB? That's an oxymoron, there's basically one good poster there, by the name of CityGent. Plenty of people there are Hammam's sheeple, don't forget.

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 18:37 - Feb 22 with 17508 viewsreddythered

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 18:22 - Feb 22 by _Kieran

Are you backing Ole mate?

At the moment, yes.

Can see how he's changing the style of play. Wants to keep the ball more, get the team going forwrd. Is that a quick job, no.

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 18:46 - Feb 22 with 17472 viewsJackfath

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 18:37 - Feb 22 by reddythered

At the moment, yes.

Can see how he's changing the style of play. Wants to keep the ball more, get the team going forwrd. Is that a quick job, no.

He's not got long left though. No where near enough to turn it around and win enough games for you to remain in the top tier.

Will Mr Tan stick around if you get relegated?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 18:57 - Feb 22 with 17431 viewsreddythered

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 18:46 - Feb 22 by Jackfath

He's not got long left though. No where near enough to turn it around and win enough games for you to remain in the top tier.

Will Mr Tan stick around if you get relegated?

Can't see Tan making the money selling a Championship side.

In terms of Ole, well we need to get 4 more points minium than 2 sides above us. It's not yet impossible, depends if things start to click in the short term. March is bad for us fixture wise, April a crunch month.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024