Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Emyr Huws - possible signing, as contract running out! 09:45 - Mar 5 with 7180 viewsBackHeel

Says in here that Manchester City starlet Emyr Huws contract is up in the summer - does that mean that we could get him back where he belongs for free, or at least cheap, can remember how it works with relative youngsters

http://passingpashion.wordpress.com/2014/03/05/players-id-like-to-bring-in-next-
Emyr Huws - possible signing, as contract running out! on 09:50 - Mar 5 with 5584 viewswaynekerr55

Would be a great signing IMO

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Emyr Huws - possible signing, as contract running out! on 12:38 - Mar 5 with 5285 viewsHighjack

Christ he couldn't wait to get out of here.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Emyr Huws - possible signing, as contract running out! on 14:08 - Mar 5 with 5052 viewswaynekerr55

Emyr Huws - possible signing, as contract running out! on 12:38 - Mar 5 by Highjack

Christ he couldn't wait to get out of here.

Put yourself in his position:

Man City had the likes of Sturridge/Johnson/Richards etc. all being blooded in the premier league with a cracking academy pre petro dollar Vs. Swans in disarray playing at the Elba with the development centre coaches being given all of the football league gear that was meant for the CoE coaches who were left with Macron balls from the 60's

No brainer IMO

Emyr Huws - possible signing, as contract running out! on 15:37 - Mar 5 with 4892 viewsDarran

Emyr Huws - possible signing, as contract running out! on 14:08 - Mar 5 by waynekerr55

Put yourself in his position:

Man City had the likes of Sturridge/Johnson/Richards etc. all being blooded in the premier league with a cracking academy pre petro dollar Vs. Swans in disarray playing at the Elba with the development centre coaches being given all of the football league gear that was meant for the CoE coaches who were left with Macron balls from the 60's

No brainer IMO

Makes you wonder how people like Joe Allen and Ben Davies coped?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Emyr Huws - possible signing, as contract running out! on 15:41 - Mar 5 with 4879 viewswaynekerr55

Emyr Huws - possible signing, as contract running out! on 15:37 - Mar 5 by Darran

It's what they call law of averages in player development Dazbag

Funnily enough I was talking to colleagues up here about Ben and how he would have come through any development system in the country. He is the very opposite of the "modern" footballer and a lot of the youngster who haven't and probably won't kick a ball in the first team should take a leaf out of his book.

Anyway, back to the reply - two sides to every story and most people who would be offered that opportunity would have bitten their hands off. I actually bored my wife to tears about him years ago as her sister taught him and I thought he should have stayed as he would have played in the 1st team in the championship IMO.

Emyr Huws - possible signing, as contract running out! on 15:42 - Mar 5 with 4875 viewsLohengrin

Emyr Huws - possible signing, as contract running out! on 15:37 - Mar 5 by Darran

They'd have gone too, Daz, if Man City had made the offer at the time. You've got to be realistic.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Emyr Huws - possible signing, as contract running out! on 15:50 - Mar 5 with 4848 viewsDarran

Emyr Huws - possible signing, as contract running out! on 15:42 - Mar 5 by Lohengrin

They'd have gone too, Daz, if Man City had made the offer at the time. You've got to be realistic.

I'm not disputing that mun,two players stay with poor old Swanseas shitty training facilities and go on to play many games for club and country,another goes to mighty Man City because they had real balls to play with and barely plays a game.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Emyr Huws - possible signing, as contract running out! on 15:59 - Mar 5 with 4820 viewswaynekerr55

Emyr Huws - possible signing, as contract running out! on 15:50 - Mar 5 by Darran

I'm not disputing that mun,two players stay with poor old Swanseas shitty training facilities and go on to play many games for club and country,another goes to mighty Man City because they had real balls to play with and barely plays a game.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Login to get fewer ads

Emyr Huws - possible signing, as contract running out! on 16:00 - Mar 5 with 4811 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

You can't really argue with that .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Emyr Huws - possible signing, as contract running out! on 16:02 - Mar 5 with 4804 viewsDarran

Emyr Huws - possible signing, as contract running out! on 15:59 - Mar 5 by waynekerr55

Emyr Huws - possible signing, as contract running out! on 16:03 - Mar 5 with 4801 viewswaynekerr55

Emyr Huws - possible signing, as contract running out! on 16:02 - Mar 5 by Darran

Emyr Huws - possible signing, as contract running out! on 19:29 - Mar 5 with 4620 viewsEvanski

Been keeping an eye on Huws' development since he left. From everything I've read Citeh think he's got a future up there so I'd be surprised if they don't offer him a new contract. Captain of their u21s and Vieira raves about him. Brum player of the month for Feb (although given their league position that might not be saying much!). Would love to see him back down here - seems a helluva prospect.

Jacs y Canolbarth - Cangen Aberystwyth / Mid Wales Jacks - Aberystwyth Branch

Emyr Huws - possible signing, as contract running out! on 20:29 - Mar 5 with 4497 viewsQuakerJack

Get him back, let him flourish, then sell him to Citeh for the 20 mil we should have got for him to begin with.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Emyr Huws - possible signing, as contract running out! on 20:47 - Mar 5 with 4437 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Starting for the senior Welsh team tonight and not looking to shabby at all.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Emyr Huws - possible signing, as contract running out! on 21:13 - Mar 5 with 4361 viewsswanseacityfan

Emyr Huws - possible signing, as contract running out! on 20:47 - Mar 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Starting for the senior Welsh team tonight and not looking to shabby at all.

Possibly Brittons long term replacement. Looking good at DM.

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

Emyr Huws - possible signing, as contract running out! on 21:40 - Mar 5 with 4305 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Emyr Huws - possible signing, as contract running out! on 21:13 - Mar 5 by swanseacityfan

Possibly Brittons long term replacement. Looking good at DM.

I thought he was excellent tonight. A good physique, engine and some great passing and reading of the game. I fear he may be too good for Man City to let go. Class.

Emyr Huws - possible signing, as contract running out! on 22:17 - Mar 5 with 4201 viewsmax936

Emyr Huws - possible signing, as contract running out! on 21:40 - Mar 5 by Brynmill_Jack

I thought he was excellent tonight. A good physique, engine and some great passing and reading of the game. I fear he may be too good for Man City to let go. Class.

Great back up for Fernandinho, no chance will they let him go on a permanent, now a loan option could be on though, but I'm sure that they'd insist on him playing regularly, but where would that leave Brits or Canas?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Emyr Huws - possible signing, as contract running out! on 22:26 - Mar 5 with 4166 viewsJJJack

Emyr Huws - possible signing, as contract running out! on 22:17 - Mar 5 by max936

Great back up for Fernandinho, no chance will they let him go on a permanent, now a loan option could be on though, but I'm sure that they'd insist on him playing regularly, but where would that leave Brits or Canas?

thing is Citeh have also got Javi Garcia as well as Fernandinho ahead of Huws at DM. I can't see him getting much game time unless he continues to go out on loan (doing well at Brum at present).
Emyr Huws - possible signing, as contract running out! on 22:38 - Mar 5 with 4134 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Emyr Huws - possible signing, as contract running out! on 22:17 - Mar 5 by max936

Brits is being worked to death at the minute. And he's 31. Canas is a good player and he and Leon will drill him in our style (he's already got the skillset).

Emyr Huws - possible signing, as contract running out! on 22:39 - Mar 5 with 4131 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Played well for Wales tonight and I reckon we would have a chance of getting him
I think it would depend who was manager next season - this may hinder us.
Emyr Huws - possible signing, as contract running out! on 22:43 - Mar 5 with 4114 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Emyr Huws - possible signing, as contract running out! on 22:39 - Mar 5 by TenkosBlondeWig

Played well for Wales tonight and I reckon we would have a chance of getting him
I think it would depend who was manager next season - this may hinder us.

That's a fair and reasonable point.

Emyr Huws - possible signing, as contract running out! on 22:46 - Mar 5 with 4110 viewsmax936

Emyr Huws - possible signing, as contract running out! on 22:38 - Mar 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Brits is being worked to death at the minute. And he's 31. Canas is a good player and he and Leon will drill him in our style (he's already got the skillset).

I'd love to have him back here, but I really don't think they'd let him go, a loan maybe and that's if he the Club want him and he wants to come back here.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Emyr Huws - possible signing, as contract running out! on 23:03 - Mar 5 with 4068 viewstomdickharry

Alan Curtis learnt his football on a 1 in 6 side street in Pentre,the white ball was an ordinary football painted white,his family home was 50yards down the gully(rhondda word) from mine.
Emyr Huws - possible signing, as contract running out! on 23:08 - Mar 5 with 4058 viewsKilkennyjack

He played very well tonight. He ain't going to play regularly for Citeh just yet.... so a season long loan to Swans would be ideal. I would quite like adam matthews and joniesta if that's all ok with everyone. And Hennessey ?

Beware of the Risen People

Emyr Huws - possible signing, as contract running out! on 23:16 - Mar 5 with 4032 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Emyr Huws - possible signing, as contract running out! on 23:08 - Mar 5 by Kilkennyjack

He played very well tonight. He ain't going to play regularly for Citeh just yet.... so a season long loan to Swans would be ideal. I would quite like adam matthews and joniesta if that's all ok with everyone. And Hennessey ?

I'd rather Marshall over Hennessy. The others are fine but what about Joey Allen?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024