Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread 10:42 - Mar 15 with 24088 viewsLord_Bony

V

Been waiting for someone to start so here goes...

We should win this everything is in our favour it is extremely rare for them to beat us at home.

Hopefully,we ll see the return of the big man himself today.

I m going for 2-1 to us.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 10:53 - Mar 15 with 6157 viewsdgt73

I'll settle for 1 nil. A win is a must.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 11:02 - Mar 15 with 6110 viewsBYMJacks

I think it will be 1-0 to the swans today with wilfried bony scoring. I am hoping so anyway because we need to win today.
Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 11:07 - Mar 15 with 6091 viewsDr_Winston

I'm worryingly confident of a Sunderlandesque walkover, so that probably means it'll end 1-1.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 11:21 - Mar 15 with 6033 viewsEdmundo

Think it'll be tighter than we expect.
I'd be happy but nervous with a 1-0 win.
Depends how we start, hope the team and fans are suitably fired up.

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 11:26 - Mar 15 with 6008 viewsmonmouth

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 11:02 - Mar 15 by BYMJacks

I think it will be 1-0 to the swans today with wilfried bony scoring. I am hoping so anyway because we need to win today.

We don't really do 1-0. I'm going for 5-1. It's time we gave somebody a damn good spanking; it might as well be these. If we go 1-0 up and do the 'Rodgers Waltz' (slow down, defend deep, hand over the initiative and nervously tippy tappy around) I'm going round GM's house tonight! I simply can't bear that approach again. It ALWAYS ends with a late goal against in my trauma'd memory.

Anyway, 5-1.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 11:27 - Mar 15 with 6002 viewsLord_Bony

After loosing 1 . 0 to Cardiff at Xmas they sacked the manager. Things have not improved at all for them and word is if they loose this game they will fire the new manager!

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 11:28 - Mar 15 with 5997 viewsbuzzbox

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 11:07 - Mar 15 by Dr_Winston

I'm worryingly confident of a Sunderlandesque walkover, so that probably means it'll end 1-1.

3-1 Swans, WBA have a lot of players missing, and have not won for ages, we are at home and have had a two week break so no excuses, if we lose today my fears about us fcuking about in the Europa cup will be even more enhanced.
Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 11:29 - Mar 15 with 5992 viewsLeonisGod

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 11:26 - Mar 15 by monmouth

We don't really do 1-0. I'm going for 5-1. It's time we gave somebody a damn good spanking; it might as well be these. If we go 1-0 up and do the 'Rodgers Waltz' (slow down, defend deep, hand over the initiative and nervously tippy tappy around) I'm going round GM's house tonight! I simply can't bear that approach again. It ALWAYS ends with a late goal against in my trauma'd memory.

Anyway, 5-1.

'Rodgers Waltz'

Use to chew through my finger nails every second half back in those days. Bizarrely it was even more obvious in the Championship.
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 11:34 - Mar 15 with 5970 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

3-0

Lump on !!!!

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 11:35 - Mar 15 with 5969 viewsDr_Winston

Anyway, 5-1.

If Monk starts doing that every time we're ahead I may just join you.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 11:36 - Mar 15 with 5965 viewsBYMJacks

Anyway, 5-1.

I am certainly hoping it is more than 1-0 as well,and as much as would love it to be 5-1 can't see it ending up like that to be honest.
Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 11:40 - Mar 15 with 5939 viewsLeonisGod

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 11:36 - Mar 15 by BYMJacks

I am certainly hoping it is more than 1-0 as well,and as much as would love it to be 5-1 can't see it ending up like that to be honest.

It's the fact they have only won once in the last 18 games that worries me. Inevitably that means we'll f*ck up. I'm a miserable, pessimistic sod before every match though.

We *should* win this given their form, injury problems and general freefalledness...

pretty much full team, at home, on a lovely sunny swansea day- can't feckin wait!!!
Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 11:43 - Mar 15 with 5930 viewsC_jack

WBA sinking like a stone, and we've generally got a good home record against them. 0-1 defeat it is then.

If we play anything like our best then we should roll them over comfortably.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 11:44 - Mar 15 with 5928 viewsLord_Bony

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 11:28 - Mar 15 by buzzbox

3-1 Swans, WBA have a lot of players missing, and have not won for ages, we are at home and have had a two week break so no excuses, if we lose today my fears about us fcuking about in the Europa cup will be even more enhanced.

They have a lot of players injured.

More importantly the main striker Anelka was fired yesterday for gross misconduct.

He gave an anti Jewish salute in a recent match and was due to start his 5 match ban today but after mouthing off on twitter the club decided to give him the boot instead.

So a lot of bad vibes in their camp ATM.

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 11:48 - Mar 15 with 5917 viewsBYMJacks

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 11:40 - Mar 15 by LeonisGod

It's the fact they have only won once in the last 18 games that worries me. Inevitably that means we'll f*ck up. I'm a miserable, pessimistic sod before every match though.

We *should* win this given their form, injury problems and general freefalledness...

pretty much full team, at home, on a lovely sunny swansea day- can't feckin wait!!!

I cant wait either and to be honest that is what worries me as well is that they have only won 1 game in 18 matches, but still hoping for a 1-0 win.
Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 12:00 - Mar 15 with 5868 viewsmonmouth

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 11:48 - Mar 15 by BYMJacks

I cant wait either and to be honest that is what worries me as well is that they have only won 1 game in 18 matches, but still hoping for a 1-0 win.

Seriously? Would you be less worried if they'd won 17 of the last 18?!

I know what you mean though, they smashed and grabbed at OT and drew with an on form Liverpool so they can be dangerous. We just need to get them by the throat early and not let go.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 12:21 - Mar 15 with 5804 viewsBYMJacks

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 12:00 - Mar 15 by monmouth

Seriously? Would you be less worried if they'd won 17 of the last 18?!

I know what you mean though, they smashed and grabbed at OT and drew with an on form Liverpool so they can be dangerous. We just need to get them by the throat early and not let go.

what I meant was the swans out of everyone will be the team to lose to west brom on a bad run like this, and they need to win to save their manager as well. I think this will make them more determined to beat us. I would think they are bound to lose soon if they won 17 of their last 18 games, but i do agree though that we need to get them by the throat early and not let go though.
Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 12:26 - Mar 15 with 5774 viewsswanny

so basically - everybody is nervous....

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 12:36 - Mar 15 with 5738 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If we score first I would expect about a 3-1 win, but if they score first probably a fighting draw.
So come on lads no silly easy goal for them in the first few minutes.
Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 12:40 - Mar 15 with 5721 viewsDarran

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 12:26 - Mar 15 by swanny

so basically - everybody is nervous....

I'm not L we'll muller them.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 12:43 - Mar 15 with 5703 viewsswanny

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 12:40 - Mar 15 by Darran

I'm not L we'll muller them.

That's the spirit!

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 13:13 - Mar 15 with 5616 viewsjamiewales

4 nill swans
Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 14:09 - Mar 15 with 5371 viewsGriffting

no dyer?
Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 14:11 - Mar 15 with 5353 viewsZut_Alors

Bold move starting Lamah, but I think it could pay off. He's good at working down the line, more so than Pablo, who can always come on later if it's not working. With Baggies short of fullbacks, a fast winger could be just what we need.
Swansea v WBA Official Matchday Thread on 14:14 - Mar 15 with 5316 viewsLiam12345

lamah is a good player i looked at the team and thought it was awfull until i read it again its pretty good could ha e done with dyers speed and a little bit of pablos sizzle but subs look good!

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024