Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. 15:36 - Mar 18 with 6417 viewsSwanzay

A few years to late.....

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&th=385995&start=0&rid=0
Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 15:37 - Mar 18 with 4201 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I look forward to our one in the not too distant future.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 15:40 - Mar 18 with 4186 viewsSwanzay

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 15:37 - Mar 18 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Why, are we changing our colours and idenity aswell?
Nice to see btw that the FA refused Hull 'Tigers'.
Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 15:45 - Mar 18 with 4170 viewsoldcob

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 15:37 - Mar 18 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

We should all be behind the club 100% thats what being a supporter means. Good times and bad. Not wishing they fail so we can be proved right and saying "I told you so".
Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 15:46 - Mar 18 with 4170 viewspencoedjack

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 15:40 - Mar 18 by Swanzay

Hull fans have balls to stand up for their history & heritage

the

Basseys have fans who bend over and take what Vinny boy give them.

Deserve all they get.
Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 09:50 - Mar 19 with 3925 viewsouttolunch

What should we protest about. ? Naughty WBA scoring 2 goals against us .?
Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 09:58 - Mar 19 with 3914 views1983

Oh Goody I love a good car crash!

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 15:41 - Mar 19 with 3757 viewsDavillin

My favourite post on that thread:

"The big problem is that by starting it outside the bank by Admiral Napier, everyone won't be able to resist paying in a few cheques, checking their balances or twirling the pens on the counter around their little metal wires that connect them to their plastic compounds. The queues this will cause will mean many will miss the march."

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 17:39 - Mar 19 with 3644 viewsOldjack

19 MINUTES 27 SECONDS and they're gonna have a singsong,that's very precise ,i hope they synchronise their mickey mouse red watches

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 18:03 - Mar 19 with 3618 viewsmonmouth

Has the riot been downgraded to a sing song?

"Take your cock from our ring,
Or we'll start to sing,
To pay off The Tanned Arse,
We'll dip in our bins"

Yeah, poor stuff I know. It's early yet.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 18:17 - Mar 19 with 3597 viewsjohnlangy

My favourite ?

A guy called 'since62', last post on 1st page. He reckons if they stay up they'll make a profit of £5 m this year and also should make a profit of £20-30 m in future seasons.

Amazingly stupid. He can't even add up. Their wage bill as a percentage of turnover is far higher than the Swans (ours is 70%). Based on our modest outgoings (by PL standards) we've made around £15 m profit each of the last two seasons.

Maybe we could rename the stadium Cloudcuckooland in his honour.
Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 19:08 - Mar 19 with 3560 viewsJulian

Damned if we do, damned if we don't; whatever we do (collectively or individually) you lot will find some reason to mock. If that gives you a sense of distraction from your own current plight then so be it but at least we appear to be doing something constructive at last.
I notice your constant comments regarding taking it up the arse in exchange for financial salvation and that's rich coming from a club that has built its (considerable) success on the foundations of going into administration and shafting the arses of all those owed money by your club.
However, with hindsight, I do concede that we (collectively) have surrendered too much in exchange for false promises and I barely recognise the club I've supported for more than 40 years.
Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 19:12 - Mar 19 with 3548 viewsNeath_Jack

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 18:17 - Mar 19 by johnlangy

My favourite ?

A guy called 'since62', last post on 1st page. He reckons if they stay up they'll make a profit of £5 m this year and also should make a profit of £20-30 m in future seasons.

Amazingly stupid. He can't even add up. Their wage bill as a percentage of turnover is far higher than the Swans (ours is 70%). Based on our modest outgoings (by PL standards) we've made around £15 m profit each of the last two seasons.

Maybe we could rename the stadium Cloudcuckooland in his honour.

I believe that chap is an accountant.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 19:20 - Mar 19 with 3540 viewspencoedjack

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 19:08 - Mar 19 by Julian

Damned if we do, damned if we don't; whatever we do (collectively or individually) you lot will find some reason to mock. If that gives you a sense of distraction from your own current plight then so be it but at least we appear to be doing something constructive at last.
I notice your constant comments regarding taking it up the arse in exchange for financial salvation and that's rich coming from a club that has built its (considerable) success on the foundations of going into administration and shafting the arses of all those owed money by your club.
However, with hindsight, I do concede that we (collectively) have surrendered too much in exchange for false promises and I barely recognise the club I've supported for more than 40 years.

You always know the Basseys are on the ropes when they bring up the money owed to Mel Nurse, Hollins, the tax man plus a couple of 100 quid here and there to local businesses.

Let be honest it will seem like chicken feed when Tan pulls the plug.

How was the Malky riot ?
Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 19:32 - Mar 19 with 3522 viewsDewi1jack

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 15:40 - Mar 18 by Swanzay

I'm glad the FA took that route. Hull fans have protested/ been thrown out of the ground nearly all season.
But the FA realise that the Crapduff fans are willing to accept anything.
They have decided that as the whole of World football is laughing at them, they may as well join in. VT the jack B'stard will be allowed to call them The Redtit rented ladyboys of Passion.
The FA are looking to see if the team can also play in pink tutus with sequins

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 20:06 - Mar 19 with 3481 viewsJulian

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 19:20 - Mar 19 by pencoedjack

You always know the Basseys are on the ropes when they bring up the money owed to Mel Nurse, Hollins, the tax man plus a couple of 100 quid here and there to local businesses.

Let be honest it will seem like chicken feed when Tan pulls the plug.

How was the Malky riot ?

You and I both know the sums were considerable and, although chicken feed in comparison to what we owe, it will only be Tan and Hammam who lose out, not local businesses and that's fine by me!
What worries me more is that regardless our protests (however lame you think they are) Tan cannot afford to walk away because there's no realistic way that he can recoup his outlay by selling the current assets at the club. I think we're stuck either him and unless there's a strategy I haven't thought of yet then my club's identity will move further away from me.

Yeah, the "Malky Riots" were embarrassing but I believe that the apathy was due to a majority of fans believing that a change of manager had to happen after the (Tan engineered) media war, in which there was hoping to be only one winner, made his position untenable.
Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 20:24 - Mar 19 with 3463 viewspencoedjack

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 20:06 - Mar 19 by Julian

You and I both know the sums were considerable and, although chicken feed in comparison to what we owe, it will only be Tan and Hammam who lose out, not local businesses and that's fine by me!
What worries me more is that regardless our protests (however lame you think they are) Tan cannot afford to walk away because there's no realistic way that he can recoup his outlay by selling the current assets at the club. I think we're stuck either him and unless there's a strategy I haven't thought of yet then my club's identity will move further away from me.

Yeah, the "Malky Riots" were embarrassing but I believe that the apathy was due to a majority of fans believing that a change of manager had to happen after the (Tan engineered) media war, in which there was hoping to be only one winner, made his position untenable.

The sums taking out Mel Nurse, Hollins & the tax man were chicken feed.

I am pretty sure if Tan pulled the plug, Steve Borley's business would lose more than the whole amount that we owed.

Last time I looked CMB engineering was a Cardiff business .... but lets not get the facts get in the way.
Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 20:33 - Mar 19 with 3452 viewsNeathJack

Here is the full CVA document showing exactly how much was owed to whom.

http://scfcheritage.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/cva.pdf

It should be noted that the tax man was paid in full.
Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 20:33 - Mar 19 with 3449 viewsicecoldjack

Fair play one of the most Delusional posts ive ever read on here!

So its only Tan and Sam that will be out of pocket eh ??...

I wonder who on earth these guys ever turned themselves into Millionaires/Billioniares ??
Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 20:36 - Mar 19 with 3441 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 20:33 - Mar 19 by NeathJack

Here is the full CVA document showing exactly how much was owed to whom.

http://scfcheritage.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/cva.pdf

It should be noted that the tax man was paid in full.

Well those sums are hardly the 'chickenfeed' some of our fans seem to think it is.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 20:39 - Mar 19 with 3432 viewsJulian

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 20:24 - Mar 19 by pencoedjack

The sums taking out Mel Nurse, Hollins & the tax man were chicken feed.

I am pretty sure if Tan pulled the plug, Steve Borley's business would lose more than the whole amount that we owed.

Last time I looked CMB engineering was a Cardiff business .... but lets not get the facts get in the way.

How would CMB lose money? Borley has a personal investment in the club and he's entitled to use his money in any way he sees fit; he's a wealthy man after all. CMB will not be adversely affected if Tan bails (which we all know he won't unfortunately).

If you're so sure of your facts then please educate me regarding the amounts that your club cost your local businesses?

Regardless, this has been done to death and my main point was the mockery you give for any actions we take or accusations of apathy if we don't.
Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 20:40 - Mar 19 with 3426 viewsOldjack

do you really think Tan will stay if you drop ? i know he's not all there but even he's not that dull to splash the cash again

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 20:43 - Mar 19 with 3423 viewsJulian

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 20:33 - Mar 19 by icecoldjack

Fair play one of the most Delusional posts ive ever read on here!

So its only Tan and Sam that will be out of pocket eh ??...

I wonder who on earth these guys ever turned themselves into Millionaires/Billioniares ??

Again, I'm happy to be educated - if Tan ups sticks and walks away now, who stands to lose the money he has loaned the club?
Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 20:52 - Mar 19 with 3403 viewspencoedjack

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 20:39 - Mar 19 by Julian

How would CMB lose money? Borley has a personal investment in the club and he's entitled to use his money in any way he sees fit; he's a wealthy man after all. CMB will not be adversely affected if Tan bails (which we all know he won't unfortunately).

If you're so sure of your facts then please educate me regarding the amounts that your club cost your local businesses?

Regardless, this has been done to death and my main point was the mockery you give for any actions we take or accusations of apathy if we don't.

I think you will find Steve Borley's shares are held by CMB engineering not as a personal investment. If Vinny boy bails out CMB (and other Cardiff businesses) will suffer I'm sure.

The list of those owed is on the thread ..... mainly chicken feed, unless your a hard up Manc student on a Swansea message board drooling over you beloved Reds.

Are you looking for a well done on your protest 2 years to late ?
Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 20:53 - Mar 19 with 3403 viewsNeathJack

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 20:36 - Mar 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Well those sums are hardly the 'chickenfeed' some of our fans seem to think it is.

Relatively speaking, of course they are.

Especially when you consider most, if not all of the companies involved have had their money back and more through such things as free advertising etc.
Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 23:36 - Mar 19 with 3324 viewsDewi1jack

Peaceful Protest, this Saturday up the road. on 20:43 - Mar 19 by Julian

Again, I'm happy to be educated - if Tan ups sticks and walks away now, who stands to lose the money he has loaned the club?

Worse case scenario. (if not the best case scenario, it will be the funniest)
What if he sells or gives away all your players, plays the youth team (paying them a few hundred a week) and just pockets the parachute payments? Nothing says that money for 4 years has to go on players or even to the club
Any business will have an exit plan for risky investments. And you shower are definitely a risky investment.
Don't lose any sleep over him losing money if he flogs your club. He won't lose any and you lot will be down in the basement before you know it.
If you go to bed with the Devil...

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024