Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Too much gloom and doom for me 09:27 - Mar 24 with 1478 viewsBrockley_Jack

If you were around in the good old days now fondly remembered for the hull win. then you'd remember the 1-0 home defeat to Exeter and the lonely walk down the north bank steps and up the road to the garri in total stunned silence. It was what following the swans is all about. Disappointed, more disappointment, a high, then more disappointment. Have we become so liverpoolified into thinking we walk on water that we have forgotten our roots?
Since the league cup final it's clear there has been something fundamentally wrong within the side or system. We needed the new boys to consolidate our premier league status. Instead The Europa league has undermined what the new players might have added if they had only had he league to focus on. We must survive this year. Strengthen again in the summer, and without Europe to undermine us, we can get back to knocking on the door of Europa league qualification through league position alone. Stop sulking and remember tatey and Leon's debut away at Exeter!
Too much gloom and doom for me on 14:03 - Mar 24 with 1405 viewsoldcob

What we are missing is the Tatey type dedication and courage. I'm not saying he was the most technically gifted player, but he would willingly put body between boot and ball if he had to. Too many of the current team won't even make a 50-50 challenge.
Too much gloom and doom for me on 14:22 - Mar 24 with 1386 viewsNOTRAC

You are absolutely right.Most of us will accept defeat if we try our best and lose because we were beaten by the better team,and would not criticise the players if we were just unlucky.
Unfortunately too many instances at the moment of questionable commitment.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024