Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Probert 21:41 - Mar 25 with 11962 viewsmax936

What a gutless c::t, if that had been Arsenal breaking away he wouldn't have blown his whistle, brilliant backs to the wall stuff from us fantastic effort fellas, take a bow.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2014 21:47]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Probert on 09:36 - Mar 26 with 1732 viewsmonmouth

Probert on 09:31 - Mar 26 by perchrockjack

fook off mun and a very good morning.
I was and just seen the manc derby highlights and the details really are worrying as it seems some clubs can get away with murder

Ash got away with attempted murder mind.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Probert on 09:38 - Mar 26 with 1726 views1jack

Probert on 09:27 - Mar 26 by perchrockjack

I like some others truly believe some refs are corrupt or simply cowards. TWO INSTANCES of clear reds last night at manc derby.
No surprise we don't get a contentious penalty

tbh Perch it wasn't even contentious, phil thompson couldn't believe it wasn't given, just another one in the long, long list of bullsh1t decisions that go for the top clubs.
Probert on 09:38 - Mar 26 with 1723 viewsScoobyDoo

Must say that was typical of the refereeing the lower sides have had to put up with this season, if Arsenal had been in on goal he would have played on, no doubt in my mind.
Probert on 09:40 - Mar 26 with 1717 viewsJackSomething

Probert on 09:31 - Mar 26 by perchrockjack

fook off mun and a very good morning.
I was and just seen the manc derby highlights and the details really are worrying as it seems some clubs can get away with murder

Actually, I've just realised that if Man United got away with murder against Man City, then that's an example of a ref favouring the smaller club. Hah!
[Post edited 26 Mar 2014 9:47]

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Probert on 09:45 - Mar 26 with 1696 viewsperchrockjack

Probert on 09:38 - Mar 26 by 1jack

tbh Perch it wasn't even contentious, phil thompson couldn't believe it wasn't given, just another one in the long, long list of bullsh1t decisions that go for the top clubs.

Thank you friend. Can I refer to to a link to my burgeoning web site or you can catch me on twtter

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Probert on 10:09 - Mar 26 with 1654 viewscaerleon_jack

I don't know if someone else has already mentioned it, but this is one of my biggest irritations in football.

Anyone who says Probert was right to blow up when he did is wrong. The 4 minutes shown by his assistant is the minimum amount of time that has to be played. The game can go on for as long as the ref believes it should do after that.

'Arry Redknapp used to bang on about the ref should only play what goes on the board, and some more stupid managers got it into their head that was the rule. Of course, whatever 'Arry says is gospel to the press so nobody ever felt like telling him it was wrong.

At the end of the day, Probert could have played 10 minutes last night if he felt that there was 10 minutes of play to make up - but we had to play at least 4.

Done.

Insert something witty here

Probert on 10:13 - Mar 26 with 1648 viewsperchrockjack

Should be as in Rugby League. Hooter goes -game over.
It can be done.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Probert on 10:22 - Mar 26 with 1628 viewsJonTheJack

Probert on 10:13 - Mar 26 by perchrockjack

Should be as in Rugby League. Hooter goes -game over.
It can be done.

This.

Quite how football is still very much in the dark ages with regards to officiating is staggering.

It is the biggest sport in the world and it is the furthest behind with those clowns in charge. Just have an official next to a tv with a stopwatch in his hand. Stop when the ball goes out and then there is no need for added time.
Login to get fewer ads

Probert on 10:36 - Mar 26 with 1603 viewsSTEVE1

25% of proberts games this season have been refereeing arsenal they have won every game he have refereeed except yesterday make of that what you may.
Probert on 11:19 - Mar 26 with 1571 viewsFlashberryjack

Probert on 21:55 - Mar 25 by magicdaps10

that was not a 100% pen but a 200% pen, shoulder charge!!!

As for the final whistle, that was a joke........his face at the end when surrounded by the players just told me everything.

100% penalty.......f*ck me! you're not allowed to make a tackle like that in rugby.
Probert= Spineless Kant.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Probert on 11:35 - Mar 26 with 1545 viewscaerleon_jack

Probert on 11:19 - Mar 26 by Flashberryjack

100% penalty.......f*ck me! you're not allowed to make a tackle like that in rugby.
Probert= Spineless Kant.

Worst bit about it for me is that if you read any reports on last night's game, nobody says anything about us being denied a clear penalty.

It's not just the refs that are biased towards big teams...

Probert on 11:40 - Mar 26 with 1537 viewsC_jack

Sky Sports news reportedly timed it as 5 minutes 1 second from the equaliser until the end of the whistle.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Probert on 11:53 - Mar 26 with 1516 viewsLeJacobin

I was just reading a blog from a Palace fan who was saying that Probert cost them a point against Newcastle on Saturday by playing over the injury time allotted:

http://metro.co.uk/2014/03/22/how-the-referee-lee-probert-helped-newcastle-unite

Two contentious decisions regarding injury time in two games cannot reflect well on Probert even though we feel robbed because he played too little injury time and Palace feel robbed because he played too much. Palace and Swansea fans may feel rightfully indignant but there will be no uproar because the victims of the incompetence of the referee were Palace and Swansea.
Probert on 12:02 - Mar 26 with 1501 viewsScoobyWho

Refs were advised to play out potentially game changing incidents before blowing up and ending a half or game last year - why didn't he do it ?

Because he has reff'd arsenal so many times this season he is biased.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Probert on 12:10 - Mar 26 with 1488 viewsQuakerJack

I've seen this this morning and it's much worse than I thought... he allowed Pablo to play the pass, if it was over he should have blew way before the ball was put through, obviously he thought if the pass gets intercepted, arsenal might have one more chance in them, he clearly sh!t himself when he saw De Guzman racing clear.

I'm sorry, but clubs like us can't compete with financial muscle like arsenal... all we can hope for is that we get a fair rub of the green and yet the big clubs still get dodgy decisions rescuing them time and time again.... someone needs to do something quickly because this isn't just bad refereeing like we saw saturday, this is deliberate cheating, mistaken identity is one thing and there are valid arguments around tiredness n saturday, but Probert has blown up deliberately as we've gone on the attack, knowing full well what he was doing and he did it because we're little Swansea and they're arsenal, and anyone who says that's a load of hogwash is a clown...

it's so frustrating that these incompetent cheats are immune from any criticism from managers incase they get fined or banned, they never have to answer for their mistakes, yet managers, players etc are vilified by the press and lose their jobs for poor performance... there has to be some accountability or else they will continue to cheat and the little clubs will continue to suffer.

Lee Probert is an incompetent, cheating scumbag, pure and simple...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Probert on 12:12 - Mar 26 with 1487 viewsmonmouth

To be fair, much as I think he's a total homer, I thought he'd started whistling before Pablo's unbelievable pass became obvious. So even though I reckon that in his mind it was 'oh well Arsenal didn't score when I let them play on, so may as well stop it now', I don't think he consciously stopped it because he thought we might score. I'm far more annoyed by the non-penalty which was just blatant bottling to the extent of Madley like cheating.

Time to bring time keeping into the 21st century whatever. That would stop all the slowing the game down too if they knew that an independent time keeper was stopping the watch. There is at least 5 or 10 minutes deliberate stoppage in any game, never mind the 'normal' injury time. It should be played.

Unless we are winning.

Probert on 12:17 - Mar 26 with 1480 viewsQuakerJack

Probert on 12:12 - Mar 26 by monmouth

To be fair, much as I think he's a total homer, I thought he'd started whistling before Pablo's unbelievable pass became obvious. So even though I reckon that in his mind it was 'oh well Arsenal didn't score when I let them play on, so may as well stop it now', I don't think he consciously stopped it because he thought we might score. I'm far more annoyed by the non-penalty which was just blatant bottling to the extent of Madley like cheating.

Time to bring time keeping into the 21st century whatever. That would stop all the slowing the game down too if they knew that an independent time keeper was stopping the watch. There is at least 5 or 10 minutes deliberate stoppage in any game, never mind the 'normal' injury time. It should be played.

Unless we are winning.

I'm not so sure, watch it again, the whistle goes as De Guzman's running through onto the pass... he may have even taken a touch.... it seemed well after the pass when I saw it this morning.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Probert on 12:21 - Mar 26 with 1475 viewsC_jack

Probert on 12:17 - Mar 26 by QuakerJack

I'm not so sure, watch it again, the whistle goes as De Guzman's running through onto the pass... he may have even taken a touch.... it seemed well after the pass when I saw it this morning.

It was blown when JDG is in the centre circle, his first touch was awful and about 10 yards in front of him, it was nowhere near the clear chance being made out. What should have been a fantastic point is being marred by 'waa waa the world is against Swansea City syndrome'

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Probert on 12:22 - Mar 26 with 1472 viewsmonmouth

Probert on 12:17 - Mar 26 by QuakerJack

If that's the case then he is, as you say, a cheating scummy piece of utter dogsh1t.

Probert on 12:27 - Mar 26 with 1453 viewscaerleon_jack

Probert on 11:53 - Mar 26 by LeJacobin

I was just reading a blog from a Palace fan who was saying that Probert cost them a point against Newcastle on Saturday by playing over the injury time allotted:

http://metro.co.uk/2014/03/22/how-the-referee-lee-probert-helped-newcastle-unite

Two contentious decisions regarding injury time in two games cannot reflect well on Probert even though we feel robbed because he played too little injury time and Palace feel robbed because he played too much. Palace and Swansea fans may feel rightfully indignant but there will be no uproar because the victims of the incompetence of the referee were Palace and Swansea.

See my earlier post. The Palace fan can question where Probert got more time from, but it's not the case that the time on the board is all that is allowed to be played - it is the *minimum*.

Probert on 14:03 - Mar 26 with 1374 viewsSwanzay

Has anyone got a link to the incident, so I can watch it again?

I was furious with both decisions yesterday, Probert the kunt!
Probert on 14:06 - Mar 26 with 1369 viewsScoobyWho

Probert on 14:03 - Mar 26 by Swanzay

Has anyone got a link to the incident, so I can watch it again?

I was furious with both decisions yesterday, Probert the kunt!

Probert waits for Pablo to measure the pass then blows when its clear the ball is thru for JDG.
He remains a kunt.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Probert on 14:17 - Mar 26 with 1354 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Probert on 23:56 - Mar 25 by C_jack

How does Monk know how much time is left then?

The whole, 'the world is against us' attitude is very tiresome.

He looked at the stadium time clock? 90 + 4 minutes = 94 minutes but according to Garry a minute is supposed to be added when a goal is scored in added time . I agree with Scooby Who, why blow after 4 minutes and thirty odd seconds? And I've Thomas is referring to rules back in the 70's, surely they have changed by now? And he made a proper c*nt of himself during that World Cup match

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Probert on 17:25 - Mar 26 with 1280 viewsBloodyhills

Probert on 11:19 - Mar 26 by Flashberryjack

Probert= Spineless Kant.

Feck me, Podolski must have put some force into that to fell Boney, if it had been Dyer he would have been knocked into row z!

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Probert on 17:27 - Mar 26 with 1279 viewsLeonisGod

Probert on 12:21 - Mar 26 by C_jack

It was blown when JDG is in the centre circle, his first touch was awful and about 10 yards in front of him, it was nowhere near the clear chance being made out. What should have been a fantastic point is being marred by 'waa waa the world is against Swansea City syndrome'

I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking this. It also looked more of a clear chance than it was because the Arse defenders stopped before JdG. Agreed, we could do without this whole world is against us crap.

Great effort last night and a good point. We were undone by 2 moments of quality and fluffed 2 quality chances when we were 1 up (Michu header unmarked, and Michu just outside box again unmarked). In between that we soaked up huge amounts of pressure with some great last ditch clearances, from Ash in particular. Can't see how we were cheated out of anything. We had 96+ minutes to make an impression, and we did that reasonably well. The response after going behind as excellent and far, far better than we've seen recently against WBA and Palace. So all in all, it was a good night.

Vital now not to let standards drop against Naaarwich.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024