Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Probert 21:41 - Mar 25 with 11854 viewsmax936

What a gutless c::t, if that had been Arsenal breaking away he wouldn't have blown his whistle, brilliant backs to the wall stuff from us fantastic effort fellas, take a bow.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2014 21:47]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Probert on 17:31 - Mar 26 with 1628 viewscoolair

Probert on 22:08 - Mar 25 by magicdaps10

Its the minimum of time allocated. It also states that any threatening attacks or attacking corners or free kicks etc etc are to be allowed to proceed until a satisfactory outcome in a respectable time.

Please show me that part of the rules. It doesn't excist and is a dream you are have.

De Guzman was 35 meters from the goal and the arsenal defender could just have tripped him and taken the red card. That would have given Swansea a free kick 35 meter from goal and how many of those end of as a goal.
Probert on 17:35 - Mar 26 with 1617 views1jack

Probert on 09:45 - Mar 26 by perchrockjack

Thank you friend. Can I refer to to a link to my burgeoning web site or you can catch me on twtter

No probs Perch.
Probert on 17:56 - Mar 26 with 1576 viewsQuakerJack

Probert on 12:21 - Mar 26 by C_jack

It was blown when JDG is in the centre circle, his first touch was awful and about 10 yards in front of him, it was nowhere near the clear chance being made out. What should have been a fantastic point is being marred by 'waa waa the world is against Swansea City syndrome'

Surely you don't believe that, given the decisions we've had against us. West Brom, Stoke to name a few. And these weren't debatable, border line, they were howlers, then you look at the decisions United, particularly under fergie got. The city game and owen's goal, the ball a mile over the line against spurs when roy Carroll dropped it, the Ronaldo one against spurs where he picked up the ball when he thought he should have had a pen, then when the keeper put it down for a free kick, he knocked it in and goal given.

Do you honestly believe we'd have gotten that decision? Michu got decapitated in a European game and we didn't get a pen, then the ref made him stand on the touchline whilst he bled to death.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Probert on 17:59 - Mar 26 with 1568 viewsLeonisGod

Probert on 17:56 - Mar 26 by QuakerJack

Surely you don't believe that, given the decisions we've had against us. West Brom, Stoke to name a few. And these weren't debatable, border line, they were howlers, then you look at the decisions United, particularly under fergie got. The city game and owen's goal, the ball a mile over the line against spurs when roy Carroll dropped it, the Ronaldo one against spurs where he picked up the ball when he thought he should have had a pen, then when the keeper put it down for a free kick, he knocked it in and goal given.

Do you honestly believe we'd have gotten that decision? Michu got decapitated in a European game and we didn't get a pen, then the ref made him stand on the touchline whilst he bled to death.

Stoke was the worse I've seen - if ever there was a case for a match fixing investigation it was that match. I don't get rattled easily but that evening I was hopping. He was determined to give them chance after chance to get back in the match. Handballs that weren't, a retaken corner (how often do you see that?), pen he couldn't see, etc., etc...
Probert on 18:01 - Mar 26 with 1561 viewscsf

Probert on 17:31 - Mar 26 by coolair

Please show me that part of the rules. It doesn't excist and is a dream you are have.

De Guzman was 35 meters from the goal and the arsenal defender could just have tripped him and taken the red card. That would have given Swansea a free kick 35 meter from goal and how many of those end of as a goal.

There seems to be lots of references to the rules, or guidelines but I havent seen that from an official body or reputable ish source
Probert on 18:02 - Mar 26 with 1559 viewsShaky

Probert on 12:02 - Mar 26 by ScoobyWho

Refs were advised to play out potentially game changing incidents before blowing up and ending a half or game last year - why didn't he do it ?

Because he has reff'd arsenal so many times this season he is biased.

The ref did exactly that.

The Gooners were attacking when the time added on ran out. He let them finish their attack and then blew the whistle, as the ball happened to break into a potentially dangerous situation.

Tough titty, but nothing wrong with that as far as I can see.

As for the Bony incident, when I used to play that would have been obstruction and an indirect free kick. However, maybe that rule has been eliminated because I can't recall when I last saw one of those given.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Probert on 18:09 - Mar 26 with 1549 viewsJackFish

http://gfycat.com/WindySpiritedBallpython

4:30 on the clock. Looks like he doesn't blow until JDG has the ball because that's when the Arsenal defenders stop?

Utterly shocking decision.
Probert on 18:09 - Mar 26 with 1548 views1jack

Probert on 18:02 - Mar 26 by Shaky

The ref did exactly that.

The Gooners were attacking when the time added on ran out. He let them finish their attack and then blew the whistle, as the ball happened to break into a potentially dangerous situation.

Tough titty, but nothing wrong with that as far as I can see.

As for the Bony incident, when I used to play that would have been obstruction and an indirect free kick. However, maybe that rule has been eliminated because I can't recall when I last saw one of those given.

Shaky, that was a pen, phil Thompson couldn't believe it wasn't given and it wasn't a shoulder charge it was at best a block, which is illegal, or a body check, again illegal according to laws of t'game.
Login to get fewer ads

Probert on 18:10 - Mar 26 with 1545 viewsOldjack

Probert on 22:27 - Mar 25 by magicdaps10

4 mins went up as we scored so in theory the ref has to add on 30 seconds if a goal is scored. Was there any subs? if so then he has to add on another 30 secs.

I heard it was a minute added if someone scores ,if that is the case the ref got it wrong, we should have had a pen ,and wtf was ickle Leonnnnnnnn doing in the opposition penalty area ?now that's one for the grand-kids i tell thee .Leonnnnnnnnnnnn leonnnnnnnnnnnn
[Post edited 26 Mar 2014 18:11]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Probert on 18:10 - Mar 26 with 1544 viewsDarran

Probert on 18:09 - Mar 26 by 1jack

Shaky, that was a pen, phil Thompson couldn't believe it wasn't given and it wasn't a shoulder charge it was at best a block, which is illegal, or a body check, again illegal according to laws of t'game.

You'll be sorry you replied.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Probert on 18:13 - Mar 26 with 1535 viewsWarwickHunt

Probert on 18:09 - Mar 26 by JackFish

http://gfycat.com/WindySpiritedBallpython

4:30 on the clock. Looks like he doesn't blow until JDG has the ball because that's when the Arsenal defenders stop?

Utterly shocking decision.

That's pretty damning...

A f*cking disgrace. Spineless c*nt.
Probert on 18:16 - Mar 26 with 1523 viewsShaky

Probert on 18:09 - Mar 26 by 1jack

Agreed.

Obstruction=indirect free-kick, as I understand the laws of the game.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Probert on 18:18 - Mar 26 with 1517 viewssomersetsimon

Probert on 18:16 - Mar 26 by Shaky

Agreed.

As some other poster mentioned, when was the last time you ever saw an indirect free-kick given?
Probert on 18:22 - Mar 26 with 1501 viewsUxbridge

Probert on 18:13 - Mar 26 by WarwickHunt

That's pretty damning...

Aye. He doesn't even look at his watch.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Probert on 18:44 - Mar 26 with 1454 views1jack

Probert on 18:16 - Mar 26 by Shaky

Agreed.

Not 100%, but I think in -direct free kicks have been done away with, therefore it could only be a pen.
Probert on 18:57 - Mar 26 with 1440 viewsShaky

Probert on 18:44 - Mar 26 by 1jack

Not 100%, but I think in -direct free kicks have been done away with, therefore it could only be a pen.

It is apparently still in the rules.

See slide 21: http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/afdeveloping/refereeing/law_12_fouls_misconduct_

However, I have lost count of the number of times I have screamed "Obstruction" at the TV not to see anything given.

Strange one.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Probert on 18:59 - Mar 26 with 1441 viewsQuakerJack

Probert on 17:59 - Mar 26 by LeonisGod

Stoke was the worse I've seen - if ever there was a case for a match fixing investigation it was that match. I don't get rattled easily but that evening I was hopping. He was determined to give them chance after chance to get back in the match. Handballs that weren't, a retaken corner (how often do you see that?), pen he couldn't see, etc., etc...

I agree, yet the media made very little of it because the west Brom decision at Chelsea overshadowed it even tho that was nowhere near as blatant, they also got an apology for it. We did not.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Probert on 19:00 - Mar 26 with 1441 viewsmonmouth

Probert on 18:13 - Mar 26 by WarwickHunt

That's pretty damning...

Wow, just wow. He sees it going through and then raises his whistle to his mouth and blows as if he's got a demon ramming him up the arse. That looks genuinely like a frightened cheat to me on those pictures.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Probert on 19:13 - Mar 26 with 1426 viewsWarwickHunt

Probert on 19:00 - Mar 26 by monmouth

Wow, just wow. He sees it going through and then raises his whistle to his mouth and blows as if he's got a demon ramming him up the arse. That looks genuinely like a frightened cheat to me on those pictures.

Hard to come to any other conclusion on that evidence.
Probert on 19:19 - Mar 26 with 1406 viewsShaky

Probert on 19:13 - Mar 26 by WarwickHunt

Hard to come to any other conclusion on that evidence.

I'm sorry, but I just don't see it.

Pablo's pass is a a stab with hardly any backlift, whereas the ref brings his arm up from down by his side to his mouth in a great big arc.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2014 19:20]

Misology -- It's a bitch

Probert on 19:20 - Mar 26 with 1404 viewsC_jack

Probert on 17:56 - Mar 26 by QuakerJack

Football is football mun, when have you ever seen a game where there isn't a questionable decision given against either team (that's for us aswell)

I have no idea what Roy Carroll has to do with anything, but hey-ho, if you don't fancy shedding that massive chip on your shoulder about how everyone in the game (that's a lot of people) are against one club in South Wales then you carry on. It's a short life really.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Probert on 19:21 - Mar 26 with 1401 views1jack

Probert on 18:57 - Mar 26 by Shaky

It is apparently still in the rules.

See slide 21: http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/afdeveloping/refereeing/law_12_fouls_misconduct_

However, I have lost count of the number of times I have screamed "Obstruction" at the TV not to see anything given.

Strange one.

Fair enough, but if you combine slide 4 and slide 10 then it was a defo pen for charging, so the ref was AND STILL IS a spineless kanute.
Probert on 19:23 - Mar 26 with 1397 viewsSwanzay

Amazingly BBC Wales news just showed it, disgraceful decision even in the cold light of day!
Probert on 23:53 - Mar 26 with 1302 viewsdailew

Probert on 12:21 - Mar 26 by C_jack

It was blown when JDG is in the centre circle, his first touch was awful and about 10 yards in front of him, it was nowhere near the clear chance being made out. What should have been a fantastic point is being marred by 'waa waa the world is against Swansea City syndrome'

Absolutely nothing wrong with his first touch.

You obviously know nothing about football.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Probert on 01:15 - Mar 27 with 1280 viewsJack123

Probert on 19:23 - Mar 26 by Swanzay

Amazingly BBC Wales news just showed it, disgraceful decision even in the cold light of day!

This Premiership is shit, poxy decisions all the time, fed up of it..

libera nos a malo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024