Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread 00:04 - Mar 29 with 30324 viewsjackharris

V

[Post edited 29 Mar 2014 11:38]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 21:39 - Mar 29 with 1865 viewsjacksinceever

Thoroughly enjoyed today, seeing us virtually secure PL football for another season.
Got the Mrs card, flowers & pressies sorted for tomorrow, so I'll be in her good books.
Looking forward to MOTD later to watch our three brilliant goals against a team we have often struggled to beat.
Roll on Hull next week!
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 22:04 - Mar 29 with 1811 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 21:13 - Mar 29 by WxmJax

There are people who live in Saltney, Wales who say they live in Chester, England, it doesn't mean that they are correct.

If you have a flat in Salford then you will pay your council tax to SALFORD council not Manchester. You KNOW this but want to argue about it, I have no idea why, facts are facts. Sorry about your (and others) delusions, if you want to say you're from Manchester perhaps you should move there.

I don't know why you found the need to post the university's logo when you know it's not in Manchester, immaterial of what their logo says. Interesting that MANCHESTER doesn't appear on their official address, I wonder why ?

You appear to think you are clever posting a logo on here, well have a look at this website

http://www.salford.gov.uk/howtopay.htm

and this one

https://www.salford.gov.uk/aboutsalford.htm

Enough said

Please tell me why we are discussing this on a Swansea City forum, especially when you know that you are so in the wrong. Would rather talk football to be honest.

Keep Googling, mate - I only live there part-time after all.

It's in Manchester, or Greater Manchester if you want to be really f*cking pedantic. Nobody, apart from you, really gives a f*ck. No one living a mile and a half away from Piccadilly Station is going to say they live in "Greater Manchester".

I live most of the time in London, actually it's Greater London but no one with more than two brain cells actually calls it that.

Aye - I'd rather talk about football too but you seem to want to have a gratuitous pop at Dwight because you disagree with him about err...football.
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 22:04 - Mar 29 with 1809 viewslegoman

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 21:13 - Mar 29 by WxmJax

There are people who live in Saltney, Wales who say they live in Chester, England, it doesn't mean that they are correct.

If you have a flat in Salford then you will pay your council tax to SALFORD council not Manchester. You KNOW this but want to argue about it, I have no idea why, facts are facts. Sorry about your (and others) delusions, if you want to say you're from Manchester perhaps you should move there.

I don't know why you found the need to post the university's logo when you know it's not in Manchester, immaterial of what their logo says. Interesting that MANCHESTER doesn't appear on their official address, I wonder why ?

You appear to think you are clever posting a logo on here, well have a look at this website

http://www.salford.gov.uk/howtopay.htm

and this one

https://www.salford.gov.uk/aboutsalford.htm

Enough said

Please tell me why we are discussing this on a Swansea City forum, especially when you know that you are so in the wrong. Would rather talk football to be honest.

"Please tell me why we are discussing this on a Swansea City forum, especially when you know that you are so in the wrong. Would rather talk football to be honest."

So stop feckin replying to him! FFS, this forum is beyond. I came on here to see what was being said about a terrific result and performance today and all I read is this sort of tripe. And I thought "The Voice" was the nadir of Saturday night entertainment. Love a duck, I'm going to bed.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 22:08 - Mar 29 with 1790 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 21:36 - Mar 29 by WxmJax

Apologies Phil, I just get a bit annoyed when people try and make me look silly even when they know they are in the wrong.

Anyway, back to the footy, great result today, everyone (well not everyone) happy, crowd were great, am even thinking of a trip to Hull next weekend if the missus will allow us to both go.

Kingston upon Hull?
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 22:12 - Mar 29 with 1774 viewsborinifanclub

Fantastic performance by the whole team 10 out of 10 for all ...except Routs and Bony who go all the way up to 11 !

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 22:25 - Mar 29 with 1731 viewssnork44

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 22:08 - Mar 29 by WarwickHunt

Kingston upon Hull?

Do they still have blue telephone boxes in Kingston upon Hull ?

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 22:48 - Mar 29 with 1689 viewsAndy1300

I like this from the Norwich message board

Sums them up

"offensive options" ?

so at half time Hughton's change of tactics is to be more 'offensive', or to put it bluntly kick the sh it out of Swansea

that might be offensive to the purists, but is about the level he has taken us to

Number 1 team in Wales

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 22:51 - Mar 29 with 1680 viewsPhil_S

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 21:36 - Mar 29 by WxmJax

Apologies Phil, I just get a bit annoyed when people try and make me look silly even when they know they are in the wrong.

Anyway, back to the footy, great result today, everyone (well not everyone) happy, crowd were great, am even thinking of a trip to Hull next weekend if the missus will allow us to both go.

Its OK - certain topics only end up going one way when certain people are involved

I could find an empty room for them to argue in
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 00:08 - Mar 30 with 1603 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 20:19 - Mar 29 by WarwickHunt

Not really, mate - I've got a flat in Salford...

1.5 miles from Deansgate, the locals will tell you they're "in Manchester" - the fact that it's Greater Manchester is irrelevant.

I've never heard anyone from Brentford tell me they live in Greater London.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2014 20:20]

I live in Watford, but the Hyacinth Bucket in me makes me tell people that I live in Hertfordshire
[Post edited 30 Mar 2014 0:12]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 02:26 - Mar 30 with 1544 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 19:10 - Mar 29 by WxmJax

Cannot believe that you try and worm your way out of things.

1. You go to Salford University ( or however you want to call it)

2. The University is in Salford, here is the address off the university's own website.

The University of Salford, The Crescent, Salford, M5 4WT, UK

3. Salford is a city in it's own right, it is NOT in Manchester. Have a look at this off wikipedia.

Greater Manchester is a metropolitan county in North West England, with a population of 2.7 million.[1] It encompasses one of the largest metropolitan areas in the United Kingdom and comprises ten metropolitan boroughs: Bolton, Bury, Oldham, Rochdale, Stockport, Tameside, Trafford, Wigan, and the cities of Manchester and Salford.

So the university can call itself whatever it likes to try and up it's profile but it's not in Manchester and you can keep saying that you go to uni in Manchester but you don't, even when presented with the facts you will choose to ignore them.

Now if you hadn't gone on about your beloved United on this board you wouldn't have the likes of me showing you up as a bit of a fraud. Not going to either of Swansea's league games in Manchester (which is very near to Salford) even though you could get cheap tickets is why you get the stick you do.

WarwickHunt, never minussed anyone yet ( it's a bit silly ) but I hope the geography lesson came in handy

All the locals here refer to themselves as living in Manchester. The University is less than a 5 minute walk to the centre of Manchester. It is as close to the city centre as Dyfatty Flats are to Swansea city centre. Manchester the city is extremely small, I'd hazard a guess it is 1/5th the size of Swansea. It's the surrounding areas that make it the large metropolitan area that it is, and everyone I know who lives locally here and have done all their lives refer to themselves as living in Manchester. It's all well and good reading things online, but what would you know when you don't even live here yourself. Even my friends from Bolton class themselves as from Manchester.

Secondly, I was only able to obtain cheap tickets for the less popular games, such as early FA Cup / League cup rounds or games against less popular teams in the league. I have said this numerous times.

Thirdly, the fact you continue to buy into my supposed Manchester United love-in shows how small minded and slow you are. Even Pencoed and the others have caught on as to what I have been doing. Dear me.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 03:56 - Mar 30 with 1522 viewsswanny

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 20:27 - Mar 29 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Absolutely wonderful stuff.

3 superb goals. Clean sheet. Bony. Routs. JDG...If we can stay injury free I see a decent unbeaten run coming up.

To cap it off, I bought a lovely pair of shoes today as well.

OoooOOOoo Shoes! Now I'm interested...... I'm on the lookout for a pair of silver heels - nothing too tarty mind.

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 10:13 - Mar 30 with 1388 viewsperchrockjack

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 19:14 - Mar 29 by Dr_Winston

There's not many players who haven't been on the receiving end of one of his hissy fits over the years, barring the occasional Scouser who he generally can't praise enough.

He's a weird chap really. Can't help but come to the conclusion that he'd be a lot happier packing in this whole Swans lark and following Liverpool full time.

Dr w.
You really are a guy withy issues are you not.
Utterly unable to avoid pathetic poisonous ripostes to someone you met for 10 seconds many years ago.
Its absolutely pointless pointing out the absolutely feckn obvious to you and your denial of anything scouse is as bad as your arrogant attitude on here.

I m not keen on landlords myself.

Darren, bless him shoots from the hip ;you don't ,its mendatious, vicious and
you re as bad as it gets. on here.

FOOTBALL speak.... YEAH Pablo was shyte for some time and Bony was too lazy but not they ve got so much better w e re all happy but YOU are happier to rip into fellow fans and for that there can be no excuses.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 10:19 - Mar 30 with 1376 viewsDrizzle

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 11:14 - Mar 30 with 1311 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 10:19 - Mar 30 by Drizzle

Winston Churchill was very popular in the USA.
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 12:04 - Mar 30 with 1267 viewsepaul

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 00:08 - Mar 30 by waynekerr55

I live in Watford, but the Hyacinth Bucket in me makes me tell people that I live in Hertfordshire
[Post edited 30 Mar 2014 0:12]

haha, I use to live in St evanage

Well would you admit to living in Stevenage

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 12:22 - Mar 30 with 1223 viewsDarran

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 12:04 - Mar 30 by epaul

haha, I use to live in St evanage

Well would you admit to living in Stevenage

Be great for Knebworth.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024