Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread 00:04 - Mar 29 with 30454 viewsjackharris

V

[Post edited 29 Mar 2014 11:38]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:32 - Mar 29 with 2436 viewsdailew

Who said Routs had no left foot.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:32 - Mar 29 with 2436 viewsBLAZE

Another great goal. Chuffed. Well done to all of them today. Stepped up to it when it mattered the last two games
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:36 - Mar 29 with 2378 viewsBLAZE

I've waited a long time to give these bastards a tuning. Couldn't have come at a better time
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:36 - Mar 29 with 2369 viewsdailew

Shelvey's best game for us IMHO. Superb.

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:40 - Mar 29 with 2300 viewsLord_Bony

100 % we are staying up....

Play like this we got no worries...

Now the pressure is on narch...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:40 - Mar 29 with 2295 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:36 - Mar 29 by BLAZE

I've waited a long time to give these bastards a tuning. Couldn't have come at a better time

Agreed. Whining squealing f*ckers who live for gamesmanship and don't like it up them

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:41 - Mar 29 with 2278 viewsZut_Alors

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:36 - Mar 29 by dailew

There will be praise for lots tonight, but Shelvey, Bony and Routs have been incredible.
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:42 - Mar 29 with 2269 viewsswanny

Can I just ask how all our other 'must win' games have gone then *innocently*

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:44 - Mar 29 with 2243 viewsBLAZE

Bonys hold up play has been near faultless. Everything but a goal from him today, sheer class
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:44 - Mar 29 with 2234 viewsCatullus

I wouldn't mind a cheeky bid for Snodgrass next window.
Bony has been superb. But then, it's hard to pick anyone and say they haven't played well.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:45 - Mar 29 with 2204 viewssnork44

Come on Vasquesz, let's have a goal off you!
[Post edited 29 Mar 2014 16:46]

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:47 - Mar 29 with 2174 viewsZut_Alors

Norwich very poor. Apart from the little spell at the start of this half, they've been awful.
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:48 - Mar 29 with 2147 viewsGlyn1

And Danny Graham has scored for Middlesbrough!

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:48 - Mar 29 with 2140 viewsharemscarem

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:41 - Mar 29 by Zut_Alors

There will be praise for lots tonight, but Shelvey, Bony and Routs have been incredible.

I agree, but You forget JDG.

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:50 - Mar 29 with 2113 viewsfootball2301

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:36 - Mar 29 by dailew

perfect holding midfield performance
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:52 - Mar 29 with 2048 viewsC_jack

Get down you scum bastards.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:53 - Mar 29 with 2030 viewsWxmJax

3-2 baggies

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:54 - Mar 29 with 2013 viewsdailew

WBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perfect day.

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:54 - Mar 29 with 2003 viewsGlyn1

WBA 3 - 3 Cardiff!

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:54 - Mar 29 with 2000 viewsforkbeard

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:54 - Mar 29 by dailew

WBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perfect day.

spoke too soon..
[Post edited 29 Mar 2014 16:55]
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:54 - Mar 29 with 1992 viewsWxmJax

now 3-3

should ensure Cardiff have top billing again

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:55 - Mar 29 with 1988 viewsBLAZE

What a great day
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:55 - Mar 29 with 1963 viewsdameedna

wba scored to top that off

cheers to JDG today and thought Williams kept us in it at times which is better from him
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:56 - Mar 29 with 1922 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:54 - Mar 29 by forkbeard

spoke too soon..
[Post edited 29 Mar 2014 16:55]

What did he say?

Seriously though, a draw is better for us I'd say though a defeat for Cardiff can always be celebrated.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:56 - Mar 29 with 1918 viewsC_jack

Look at them celebrating scraping a point away from win.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024