Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread 00:04 - Mar 29 with 30323 viewsjackharris

V

[Post edited 29 Mar 2014 11:38]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:31 - Mar 29 with 1875 viewsswanny

No I'm gonna delete that - just in case...
[Post edited 29 Mar 2014 15:32]

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:32 - Mar 29 with 1875 viewsC_jack

Never in doubt that we'd take the lead, just need to make sure that we build and kill the game.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:35 - Mar 29 with 1830 viewshobo

Sign him up ffs!
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:36 - Mar 29 with 1801 viewsharemscarem

Bony and Michu are finding each other. One of the reasons why we create something.

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:37 - Mar 29 with 1788 viewsharemscarem

GOOOOOAL!

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:37 - Mar 29 with 1775 viewsharemscarem

JDG the new king!

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:37 - Mar 29 with 1775 viewsBLAZE

Fuking beautiful
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:38 - Mar 29 with 1773 viewsC_jack

Dynamite.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:38 - Mar 29 with 1772 viewsDanielswan

JDG AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sign him up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woohooooooooo

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:38 - Mar 29 with 1758 viewsBanosswan

What a backheel!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:38 - Mar 29 with 1753 viewsBLAZE

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:37 - Mar 29 by haremscarem

JDG the new king!

Absolute class from Bony too
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:39 - Mar 29 with 1729 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

What an excellent goal. Reminded me of some of the link up play Moore and Sinclair would produce.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:40 - Mar 29 with 1687 viewsharemscarem

Bony is having a great game!

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:42 - Mar 29 with 1659 viewsCatullus

I hope all Monk's naysayers will shut the flock up now!!

Now let's kill these canaries off!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:44 - Mar 29 with 1625 viewsC_jack

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:42 - Mar 29 by Catullus

Almost as much as I hope those who profess of the 'second coming' will be as equally quiet.

I wasn't lucky.

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:47 - Mar 29 with 1574 viewsharemscarem

It started slow, but from the 20th min. we were dominating the game, and 2-0 is deserved.

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:47 - Mar 29 with 1567 viewsDanielswan

Just hoping we dont fall apart in the second half once again.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:47 - Mar 29 with 1555 viewsC_jack

Great half, let's hope it's maintained in the second.

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:48 - Mar 29 with 1539 viewsParlay

Bony, shelvey, jdg and britton - sheer class

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:48 - Mar 29 with 1533 viewsBLAZE

Great half. Performance and goals. Just need to maintain into into the second half and nullify the changes Hughton is bound to make
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:48 - Mar 29 with 1524 viewsApeShit

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:42 - Mar 29 by Catullus

Shut up will you.
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:49 - Mar 29 with 1505 viewsZut_Alors

We just have so many players with goals in them in that team. There's a lot for Norwich to worry about. Bony is a beast. Absolute beast. Playing with more confidence now, he's looking every bit a 20million player.
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:50 - Mar 29 with 1466 viewsharemscarem

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:48 - Mar 29 by Parlay

Bony, shelvey, jdg and britton - sheer class

This!

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:50 - Mar 29 with 1468 viewsmikl0s

LB has been amazing - the amount of pressure he puts on their midfield is insane.

He is still 24 with that stamina right? :D

If Bony and Michu start to gel.....oh my

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:52 - Mar 29 with 1425 viewsaspas45

would be well gutted if de guzman leaves in summer, he has found a club that suits him.

Sign him up of ffs

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024