Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread 00:04 - Mar 29 with 30321 viewsjackharris

V

[Post edited 29 Mar 2014 11:38]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 14:45 - Mar 29 with 1979 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 14:39 - Mar 29 by Lord_Bony

Any live feed links?
[Post edited 29 Mar 2014 14:40]

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=246475&part=sports

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 14:47 - Mar 29 with 1963 viewsclement

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 14:39 - Mar 29 by Lord_Bony

Any live feed links?
[Post edited 29 Mar 2014 14:40]

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 14:50 - Mar 29 with 1927 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

http://hqsport.tv/channel_4.php

The best I could find.

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 14:52 - Mar 29 with 1918 viewsWxmJax

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 14:45 - Mar 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Nice to see you posting at half time and after full time of the Man U game

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 14:54 - Mar 29 with 1895 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 14:52 - Mar 29 by WxmJax

Nice to see you posting at half time and after full time of the Man U game

It is the posters like you who are so clearly obsessed with me who make me fear releasing any personal details on this site incase you try anything stupid. Very concerning.

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 14:57 - Mar 29 with 1856 viewsperchrockjack

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 14:54 - Mar 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It is the posters like you who are so clearly obsessed with me who make me fear releasing any personal details on this site incase you try anything stupid. Very concerning.

Your being monitored Dwight as we speak. Some will also be making a note of what you posted and will throw it back to you three years from now.

Release what you like. The truth or whatever you think might be taken for the truth then you can sit back and chortle.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:01 - Mar 29 with 1814 viewsharemscarem

Come on Swans!

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:04 - Mar 29 with 1787 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 14:57 - Mar 29 by perchrockjack

Your being monitored Dwight as we speak. Some will also be making a note of what you posted and will throw it back to you three years from now.

Release what you like. The truth or whatever you think might be taken for the truth then you can sit back and chortle.

All I did was provide a good quality stream to any posters who may be priced out of watching us or live outside of Swansea, and still some people have a go at me. It saddens me. Anyway, I think we will win today. Although the last time I said that, we lost to West Brom.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:05 - Mar 29 with 1783 viewsWxmJax

1-0 baggies

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:10 - Mar 29 with 1707 viewsdailew

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:05 - Mar 29 by WxmJax

1-0 baggies

2-0 now !!

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:13 - Mar 29 with 1676 viewswaynekerr55

Strange that Taylor dropped today

Michu looks off the pace still - but not bad. No silly set pieces now lads

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:13 - Mar 29 with 1668 viewsthe_gasman

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:05 - Mar 29 by WxmJax

1-0 baggies

Poll: The best thing about the new Planet Swans forum is...

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:16 - Mar 29 with 1638 viewsharemscarem

Not a lot of pace in this match yet. Anyway we have the ball a little more than Norwich.

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:19 - Mar 29 with 1599 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Twice Davies has been beaten and a dangerous cross has been allowed. Why isn't he on the bench.

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:20 - Mar 29 with 1585 viewsharemscarem

Bony went down to help exactly when we needed it.

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:23 - Mar 29 with 1542 viewsharemscarem

Big chance created by Shelvey. Normally Michu would score on such a chance.

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:26 - Mar 29 with 1511 viewsharemscarem

We are starting to create chances. Shelvey is playing well.

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:28 - Mar 29 with 1488 viewswaynekerr55

One pass from a centre half just cut us apart. Jesus christ we've got no positional discipline at the breakdown

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:29 - Mar 29 with 1481 viewsharemscarem

GET IN! GOOOOOAL!

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:29 - Mar 29 with 1476 viewsDanielswan

JDG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get on!!!!

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:29 - Mar 29 with 1472 viewsBLAZE

Get the fuk in. Thoroughly deserved
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:30 - Mar 29 with 1469 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:31 - Mar 29 with 1433 viewsLord_Bony

1-0 baggies

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:31 - Mar 29 with 1428 viewsWxmJax

So good to see us getting so many players in the box for a change

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:31 - Mar 29 with 1426 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Let's hope we push on and get a second while we're on top.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024