Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
34 points 22:32 - Apr 7 with 3107 viewscitywalljack

Lowest number of points ever in prem to stay up - with bottom four in shit form do you think it'll be beaten this year? If so with our goal difference we're already safe !
34 points on 22:43 - Apr 7 with 3041 viewsPrivate_Partz

Unless Fulham go on a good run then I think 31 would keep us up - with our superior goal difference. We could very well be safe now.
The reckless gamble may pay off - for this season.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

34 points on 22:51 - Apr 7 with 3000 viewslifelong

34 points on 22:43 - Apr 7 by Private_Partz

Unless Fulham go on a good run then I think 31 would keep us up - with our superior goal difference. We could very well be safe now.
The reckless gamble may pay off - for this season.

If Fulham beat Norwich on Saturday and if we get nothing on Sunday against Chelsea we'll be a mere 3 points above the relegation places.
No way are we safe now.
34 points on 22:56 - Apr 7 with 2973 viewsJackFish

34 points on 22:51 - Apr 7 by lifelong

If Fulham beat Norwich on Saturday and if we get nothing on Sunday against Chelsea we'll be a mere 3 points above the relegation places.
No way are we safe now.

On the other hand if Norwich were to win, we'd be six points plus goal difference above Fulham with four games to go.
34 points on 23:14 - Apr 7 with 2914 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

34 points on 22:56 - Apr 7 by JackFish

On the other hand if Norwich were to win, we'd be six points plus goal difference above Fulham with four games to go.

I'm dressing as a giant canary and cooking Delia Smith recipes 24/7 from now until that the weekend.

just doing my bit... really need them to beat Fulham...or at least avoid defeat...
[Post edited 7 Apr 2014 23:15]

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

34 points on 23:33 - Apr 7 with 2836 viewsC_jack

We need another win. Anyone with 33 points is in with a shout to go down on the last day.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

34 points on 06:30 - Apr 8 with 2679 viewsblaine_scfc

We could well be in the relegation zone after next two games. Chelsea followed by Newcastle. Then we would see what this side is made of. Squeaky bum time.

Edit - We would actually still be out by goal difference, still the same point though. I think 37 points is the aim.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2014 6:32]
34 points on 06:55 - Apr 8 with 2648 viewscitywalljack

We'd all sleep a little easier with another 3 pts but if Norwich lose or draw with Fulham on sat, they have liverpool, utd, chelsea and arsenal as last four games. I wouldn't dress up as a canary just yet :)
34 points on 07:11 - Apr 8 with 2619 viewsDr_Winston

If Norwich lose to Fulham that leaves them behind us by a point and at least 20 goals, with those four teams to play in the run in. It's possible that they could get something from one or two of them, but in the form they're in it's unlikely. If Norwich win then Fulham are behind us by about six points and 35 goals. A draw suits neither side, but basically any result in that game suits us.

Having said all that, if we can't get at least three points from games against Villa, Newcastle, Southampton and Sunderland making it all academic anyway then we'll f*cking deserve to be relegated.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

34 points on 07:52 - Apr 8 with 2563 viewshammy

34 points on 06:30 - Apr 8 by blaine_scfc

We could well be in the relegation zone after next two games. Chelsea followed by Newcastle. Then we would see what this side is made of. Squeaky bum time.

Edit - We would actually still be out by goal difference, still the same point though. I think 37 points is the aim.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2014 6:32]

I think the team has already shown that it is made of the right stuff; the games against Everton, Arsenal and Norwich showed that they have the guts to fight it out. We had a bad result against Hull and would hope that that was just a glitch. I'm pretty confident that we'll get at least 3 points from the remaining 5 games, which should be enough to see us safe.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

34 points on 09:46 - Apr 8 with 2422 viewsSpringHeeledJack

Was wondering what the best result for us was from the Fulham vs. Norwich game (not so good at working out this stuff). Knew Planet Swans would have the answer.

Are any of you mathematicians able to work out the earliest date for a team to be relegated?

@SwanThisDay

34 points on 12:48 - Apr 8 with 2329 viewsJackFish

34 points on 09:46 - Apr 8 by SpringHeeledJack

Was wondering what the best result for us was from the Fulham vs. Norwich game (not so good at working out this stuff). Knew Planet Swans would have the answer.

Are any of you mathematicians able to work out the earliest date for a team to be relegated?

Cardiff could go as early as next weekend if they were to lose to Southampton and Stoke. They'd be on 26 pts with a maximum available of 35, would need most of the teams above them to pick up at least one win though so it's unlikely.
34 points on 15:31 - Apr 8 with 2229 viewsGlyn1

www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=500

Go to the above site run by a Crystal Palace fan and tap in your predicted results. When I did it, Man City were 1st, we were 11th, and none of the relegated sides got more than 32 points. Try it!

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

34 points on 15:45 - Apr 8 with 2192 viewsscottishjack

34 points on 15:31 - Apr 8 by Glyn1

www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=500

Go to the above site run by a Crystal Palace fan and tap in your predicted results. When I did it, Man City were 1st, we were 11th, and none of the relegated sides got more than 32 points. Try it!

I had us finishing 12th... Sunderland 20th, Cardiff 19th and Norwich taking the last relegation place on goal difference from West Brom, both on 33 points.
34 points on 15:47 - Apr 8 with 2184 viewsPhil_S

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/106944/end-of-season-cal
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024