Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And today's present from the scum.... 09:59 - Apr 17 with 7484 viewsstevethejack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27062091

It's like the 12 days of Christmas, but in their case it's the 365 days of Christmas
[Post edited 17 Apr 2014 10:00]
And today's present from the scum.... on 03:45 - Apr 19 with 834 viewsPhil_S

This post has been edited by an administrator
And today's present from the scum.... on 09:00 - Apr 20 with 714 viewsFrankyBurrowsTash

Twist in the tale?
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/spygate-ii-how-crystal-palace-343421
And today's present from the scum.... on 09:08 - Apr 20 with 701 viewsDrizzle

Robbie Savage said yesterday on football focus that its never been very hard to find out the team for upcoming games especially if you had a friend in the opposing team. I guess this has been going on for ages and until now no one has used it as an excuse for failure. Its a novel strategy, that is undeniable. Puts me in mind if when the Patriots were vilified for filming other teams practice. It wasn't that they were the only team that did it, just that they were the first team CAUGHT doing it.
And today's present from the scum.... on 09:10 - Apr 20 with 694 viewsHighjack

You still got to get on that pitch and beat the 11 men so I don't see where the problem is to be honest.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

And today's present from the scum.... on 09:14 - Apr 20 with 684 viewsBrynmill_Jack

And today's present from the scum.... on 09:10 - Apr 20 by Highjack

You still got to get on that pitch and beat the 11 men so I don't see where the problem is to be honest.

Innit. I can't see Pulis sweating that much over whatever team Cardiff put out

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

And today's present from the scum.... on 10:58 - Apr 20 with 635 viewsStarsky

Sky sports news panel yesterday were taking the pee out of Cardiff big time

It's just the internet, init.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024