Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mourinho - Right or Wrong 12:23 - Apr 24 with 1557 viewsscottishjack

I see that the bleating has started in the papers today about Chelsea possibly fielding a weakened team against Liverpool at the weekend. From my point of view, I can't see the problem, they have a Champions League semi final a few days later and not much of a chance in the league so if I was a Chelsea fan I would be happy enough.

That Steven Howard fella in the Sun is rattling on about fans being short changed, but surely that was the point of the 25 man squad rule? If he picks from that then surely he isn't doing anything wrong?
Mourinho - Right or Wrong on 12:27 - Apr 24 with 1259 viewsDarran

I agree though it'll be interesting to see what kind of weakened team he puts out.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Mourinho - Right or Wrong on 12:28 - Apr 24 with 1259 viewsDevz00

I don't think he's doing anything wrong. Like you say, Champions league semi final coming up next week with a very good chance of reaching the final. His tactics in big games are to go there and nick a win by the odd goal if possible so I don't see much difference to be honest, whichever team he puts out. He'll go there and stick men behind the ball at Anfield and hope to nick something. Whatever the result, the league title is ending up at Anfield.

Edit - didn't realise City still had a game in hand. They'll be the real losers if Chelsea field a weak side and lose.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2014 12:31]

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Mourinho - Right or Wrong on 12:31 - Apr 24 with 1238 viewsscottishjack

Mourinho - Right or Wrong on 12:27 - Apr 24 by Darran

I agree though it'll be interesting to see what kind of weakened team he puts out.

A "weakened" Chelsea team is still probably stronger than a lot of Premier League 1st teams tbh.
Mourinho - Right or Wrong on 12:34 - Apr 24 with 1225 viewsItchySphincter

I agree with the 25 man squad thing but it's one thing to do it and another to taunt the FA with it. If there is a rule that says you must put out your strongest possible side (subjective) then put out a weakened one could be construed as tantamount to throwing a game.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Mourinho - Right or Wrong on 12:38 - Apr 24 with 1210 viewsTheFranchise

The FA backed themselves into a corner with the 25 man rule, as long as Chelsea play registered players then I can't see what the FA can do about it.
Mourinho - Right or Wrong on 12:39 - Apr 24 with 1208 viewsItchySphincter

I would have thought that to be right.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Mourinho - Right or Wrong on 12:52 - Apr 24 with 1157 viewsCooperman

Mourinho - Right or Wrong on 12:27 - Apr 24 by Darran

Aye, I heard Mourinho describe it along the lines of 'I'm forced to play Lampard in midfield' blah blah.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Mourinho - Right or Wrong on 13:28 - Apr 24 with 1081 viewsBanosswan

Lampard and Mikel will play as they're suspended next week, Salah and Matic will play as they're cup tied, doesn't matter who he puts up top. Schwartzer will play as cech is injured, that's still a tasty team.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Login to get fewer ads

Mourinho - Right or Wrong on 13:40 - Apr 24 with 1060 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I read this morning that Chelsea's "weakened" team will have cost more to assemble than Liverpool's strongest team.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Mourinho - Right or Wrong on 13:41 - Apr 24 with 1053 viewsmonmouth

I'm more concerned that he puts out a weakened team at Cardiff if they can still worm their way out of their deserved reckoning.

Couldn't care less who wins the title really but would prefer his bunch of cynical ref baiters not to. This is all bollox though. He'll go full throttle for a result at Anfield. A win puts them back in the race. He's just pi$$ing about as usual.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Mourinho - Right or Wrong on 13:41 - Apr 24 with 1053 viewsDarran

People are getting pissed off with Jose moaning like a c*nt all the time,he talks the biggest load of bollox in football.

Mourinho - Right or Wrong on 13:50 - Apr 24 with 1020 viewsQuakerJack

It'll be partly psychology to get to Liverpool... I wouldn't be surprised if he puts out an almost full strength side... He can't decide who his best strikers are anyway, his back four will be minus Terry through injury... and Cech is injured.

He should be allowed to do whatever the hell he wants... as long as he fields a full strength team against the scum on the final day

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Mourinho - Right or Wrong on 13:51 - Apr 24 with 1016 viewsepaul

Mourinho - Right or Wrong on 12:39 - Apr 24 by ItchySphincter

I would have thought that to be right.

The FA changed the rules after the Blackpool farce, as long as they're from your 25 it's ok, it's when they start bringing in those from the u21 squad to play they could get grief

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Mourinho - Right or Wrong on 14:20 - Apr 24 with 964 viewsperchrockjack

Mourinho - Right or Wrong on 13:51 - Apr 24 by epaul

The FA changed the rules after the Blackpool farce, as long as they're from your 25 it's ok, it's when they start bringing in those from the u21 squad to play they could get grief

I can see Cardiff beating them.mourinho devious

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Mourinho - Right or Wrong on 14:24 - Apr 24 with 956 viewsZut_Alors

Mourinho - Right or Wrong on 13:41 - Apr 24 by Darran

People are getting pissed off with Jose moaning like a c*nt all the time,he talks the biggest load of bollox in football.

Couple of week's worth of entertaining interviews and then a load of moaning, plus his teams are some of the dirtiest, nastiest around. They were starting to be almost likeable under Benitez.
Mourinho - Right or Wrong on 14:52 - Apr 24 with 923 viewsblaine_scfc

The guy is a complete knob. Unbelievable manager though, they'll play a full strength side on Sunday, just mind games again.
Mourinho - Right or Wrong on 15:03 - Apr 24 with 906 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

He can do what he wants

Never winning Champions League with Chelsea was what got him sacked. Can't blame him for prioritising that.

It's happened in various games throughout the season too with other clubs without such strong replacements to come in with various cup games etc so probably evens out.

Just a big fuss because of what he said in the interview - fair play a tabloids dream!!

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Mourinho - Right or Wrong on 15:59 - Apr 24 with 833 viewsGlyn1

I hate to say this, but Mourinho is in the right.

The FA sold their soul to the television companies who arrange the matches for their own convenience, so Sunderland fans have to get up before dawn to travel to an early Sunday kick-off in Southampton, and Chelsea aren't allowed to move their match to another day. It stinks.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Mourinho - Right or Wrong on 16:07 - Apr 24 with 820 viewsDarran

Mourinho - Right or Wrong on 15:59 - Apr 24 by Glyn1

I hate to say this, but Mourinho is in the right.

The FA sold their soul to the television companies who arrange the matches for their own convenience, so Sunderland fans have to get up before dawn to travel to an early Sunday kick-off in Southampton, and Chelsea aren't allowed to move their match to another day. It stinks.

Is Valencia V Athletico Madrid called off on Sunday then?

Mourinho - Right or Wrong on 16:12 - Apr 24 with 808 viewsBanosswan

They moved the Chelsea Sunderland game back a day last week.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Mourinho - Right or Wrong on 16:37 - Apr 24 with 755 viewsJesusJack

I'm firmly in the "He can do what he wants" camp. It's preposterous to think that any manager cannot field the players that they have under contract regardless of ability/experience/reputation.

Still, I can't help thinking it's mind games anyway. Get Liverpool into the mindset that they believe they've won the game ergo the league. Even though I'd rather Liverpool win the league, I'd prefer Chelsea win on Sunday to keep their chase alive until the last day and put 8 past the redturds.

Poll: What was your expectation for this season?

Mourinho - Right or Wrong on 17:29 - Apr 24 with 698 viewsC_jack

The problem is him making a public hoo haa about it. Don't really understand why he had to publicly announce it 5 days before the game, but that's Mourinho.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2014 17:30]

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Mourinho - Right or Wrong on 17:32 - Apr 24 with 687 viewsOldjack

Liverpool will love it

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Mourinho - Right or Wrong on 17:37 - Apr 24 with 676 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Mourinho - Right or Wrong on 13:41 - Apr 24 by Darran

His moaning takes his teams inaducate performances out of the lime light .

Used to like him but he's been acting like a dick lately .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Mourinho - Right or Wrong on 17:38 - Apr 24 with 673 viewsJackfath

Whatever happens there's going to be a bidding war for players this summer. Man U no longer able to be a front runner for the big name players?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024