Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff fans make their own kit 13:58 - May 17 with 9459 viewsJackTheLad

Strange one this, rather than buy the official kit from the club a group of supporters have made their own. As nice as you could possibly make a blue Cardiff shirt look but isn't it all a bit silly? Surely they could be banned from wearing such shirts in the stadium and also the club gets even further into debt with lack of shirt sales? Sorry for the Cardiff related thread, just though its an interesting subject.

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=139068&start=60

Edit: They might want to change the badges before going into production.

[Post edited 17 May 2014 14:00]

Poll: Who would you like to see take over long term as Manager?

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 14:01 - May 17 with 7335 viewsJackfath

How can you ban someone from wearing a shirt?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 14:03 - May 17 with 7325 viewsSTEVE1

I suppose it is only what they have done in the far east for years thousands of fake tops, they are taking things to a new level I can see some of their bright fans taking them in the shop to put premier league badges on, sorry football league.
Cardiff fans make their own kit on 14:03 - May 17 with 7324 viewsJackTheLad

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 14:01 - May 17 by Jackfath

How can you ban someone from wearing a shirt?

I was thinking this myself. But then I guess if I had an obscene slogan or something distasteful on the stewards could refuse entry.. .surely the same thing could be done if a breach of copyright was in order, such as wearing a fake Swans top, could they not ask it to be removed and if I refused then turn me away?

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 14:06 - May 17 with 7305 viewsJackfath

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 14:03 - May 17 by JackTheLad

I was thinking this myself. But then I guess if I had an obscene slogan or something distasteful on the stewards could refuse entry.. .surely the same thing could be done if a breach of copyright was in order, such as wearing a fake Swans top, could they not ask it to be removed and if I refused then turn me away?

The badges on that shirt aren't official though. They'd have to change the sleeve badges though.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 14:09 - May 17 with 7297 viewsdeanscfc

Surely there would be some copyright issues...
Cardiff fans make their own kit on 14:16 - May 17 with 7268 viewsJackTheLad

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 14:06 - May 17 by Jackfath

The badges on that shirt aren't official though. They'd have to change the sleeve badges though.

True Bless them, that thread is from April, back when they were full of confidence and 'relegation wasn't an option' as I recall one of their board members saying.

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 14:20 - May 17 with 7255 viewsJackTheLad

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 14:09 - May 17 by deanscfc

VT quite clearly has a legal team that will crush such small organisations with ease in situations like these, expect a full apology and retraction from the makers of the shirt shortly

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 14:32 - May 17 with 7194 viewscaerleon_jack

Number of questions/issues. Template is not Adidas, and yet they've stuck an Adidas badge (and the wrong one at that). As soon as they stick PL badges on they have copyright issues. Finally, if you are creating an alternative shirt that is in some part a protest move against tan, WHY would you stick his bloody advertising on the front? BRAINLESS.

Insert something witty here

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 15:23 - May 17 with 7073 viewskopperburgjack

How can they put an adidas badge on it? Surely they can't do that?

On that note though wish we were sponsored by adidas originals, propper old school

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 16:21 - May 17 with 6919 viewsQuakerJack

Where was all this last season? God I hate them. Spineless fcukers, absolutely pathetic.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 16:33 - May 17 with 6895 viewsymaohyd

Good luck to them.

For all the bitterness and hatred that exists in football, all us fans are part of the football 'family'. What Tan has done to that club is criminal.

Where I have a complete lack of respect for them is that this is all too late. When the Premier League dream was tangible for them, the majority of them turned a blind eye to the changes and showed a complete lack of 'ethics'

Now the dream has turned sour it seems large numbers are finding their ethical feet. But as a fellow fan, the likes of Tan are bad for football.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 17:51 - May 17 with 6782 viewsAngelRangelQS

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 16:33 - May 17 by ymaohyd

Good luck to them.

For all the bitterness and hatred that exists in football, all us fans are part of the football 'family'. What Tan has done to that club is criminal.

Where I have a complete lack of respect for them is that this is all too late. When the Premier League dream was tangible for them, the majority of them turned a blind eye to the changes and showed a complete lack of 'ethics'

Now the dream has turned sour it seems large numbers are finding their ethical feet. But as a fellow fan, the likes of Tan are bad for football.

They deserve it.

Once can happen to anyone, twice is unlucky and three times quite frankly you deserve to drop into oblivion.
Cardiff fans make their own kit on 18:06 - May 17 with 6734 viewsRogueTrooper

If tan pulls out, they'll have to buy kit for the team, or they can play in their pants

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 18:25 - May 17 with 6702 viewsTheFranchise

Took my little ones shopping in Cardiff earlier and in 4 hours I saw only 1 fan wearing a Cardiff item, there was also 1 Ospreys fan.

Getting off the train in Swansea, I saw 4 Swans tops in 10 minutes.
Cardiff fans make their own kit on 18:29 - May 17 with 6691 viewsymaohyd

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 18:25 - May 17 by TheFranchise

Took my little ones shopping in Cardiff earlier and in 4 hours I saw only 1 fan wearing a Cardiff item, there was also 1 Ospreys fan.

Getting off the train in Swansea, I saw 4 Swans tops in 10 minutes.

Very, very true. Won't bore the pants off people with my thoughts of the size of the two clubs. One thing I know, having lived in both cities for years, presently in Cardiff you cannot compare the passion in the two 'cities' for their respective football teams.

The inhabitants of Cardiff aren't on the same planet as us.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 18:38 - May 17 with 6661 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 18:29 - May 17 by ymaohyd

Very, very true. Won't bore the pants off people with my thoughts of the size of the two clubs. One thing I know, having lived in both cities for years, presently in Cardiff you cannot compare the passion in the two 'cities' for their respective football teams.

The inhabitants of Cardiff aren't on the same planet as us.

A good mate is a lifelong Bridgend Bluebird and he says he can't believe just how much more the Swans are supported in Swansea than the bluebirds in their home city. I suppose the tag "Valleys FC" has a certain ring of truth to it

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 18:41 - May 17 with 6656 viewsairedale

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 14:20 - May 17 by JackTheLad

VT quite clearly has a legal team that will crush such small organisations with ease in situations like these, expect a full apology and retraction from the makers of the shirt shortly

Its like taking your own sweets into the Vue innit.
Cardiff fans make their own kit on 19:11 - May 17 with 6588 viewsOhRobbieRobbie

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 14:09 - May 17 by deanscfc

They say they will change the sponsor from 'Visit Malaysia' to 'Visit Wales'.

So it's not ok to rip off another brand but it's ok to misuse a brand owned by the Welsh Government?!

I'm sure the Welsh Government would love to be associated with knock-off replica goods! Actually, these silly people may find themselves in all sorts of trouble, so leave them to it.
Cardiff fans make their own kit on 20:33 - May 17 with 6457 viewsEdmundo

Thought this thread was going to show Malaysian sweat shop workers, piecing together a Red Kairdiff shirt (with flecks of blue!), from floor cuttings

Disappointed

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 23:26 - May 17 with 6241 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Never Understood why Cardiff were called bluebirds in the first place. There are no bluebirds native to the UK it is an American bird species.

The bluebirds are a group of medium-sized, mostly insectivorous or omnivorous birds in the genus Sialia of the thrush family (Turdidae). Bluebirds are one of the few thrush genera in the Americas. They have blue, or blue and rose beige, plumage. Female birds are less brightly colored than males, although color patterns are similar and there is no noticeable difference in size between the two sexes.

Species:

Eastern bluebird, Sialia sialis
Western bluebird, Sialia mexicana
Mountain bluebird, Sialia currucoides

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 23:34 - May 17 with 6223 viewsJackTheLad

Whoever is making/selling these shirts will be making a tidy profit that's for sure. Annis perhaps?. Fair play to the oaf, he has the entire of that forum wrapped around his little finger. Just goes to show how idiotic they really are on there... It makes for entertaining reading at times

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 23:50 - May 17 with 6186 viewslatchford

Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Cardiff fans make their own kit on 09:13 - May 18 with 5998 viewsDr_Winston

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 17:51 - May 17 by AngelRangelQS

They deserve it.

Once can happen to anyone, twice is unlucky and three times quite frankly you deserve to drop into oblivion.

Spot on.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 12:23 - May 18 with 5871 viewsDarran

This ones smart.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 17:44 - May 18 with 5695 viewsItchySphincter

It's a good idea though, I would hope we would come up with our own shirts in similar circumstances. Manure fans have also done it in protest. Shame the idiots put the sponsor and manufacturer badges on as it waters down the whole point as it should be complete independence from the board and it's sponsors.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024