Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff fans make their own kit 13:58 - May 17 with 9555 viewsJackTheLad

Strange one this, rather than buy the official kit from the club a group of supporters have made their own. As nice as you could possibly make a blue Cardiff shirt look but isn't it all a bit silly? Surely they could be banned from wearing such shirts in the stadium and also the club gets even further into debt with lack of shirt sales? Sorry for the Cardiff related thread, just though its an interesting subject.

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=139068&start=60

Edit: They might want to change the badges before going into production.

[Post edited 17 May 2014 14:00]

Poll: Who would you like to see take over long term as Manager?

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 17:49 - May 18 with 2161 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 17:44 - May 18 by ItchySphincter

It's a good idea though, I would hope we would come up with our own shirts in similar circumstances. Manure fans have also done it in protest. Shame the idiots put the sponsor and manufacturer badges on as it waters down the whole point as it should be complete independence from the board and it's sponsors.

What else do you expect idiots to do Sunsh ?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 10:47 - Jun 6 with 2078 viewsJackTheLad

The finished article, without the permission to use the sponsor (not sure if that would be an issue or not)

Poll: Who would you like to see take over long term as Manager?

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 11:09 - Jun 6 with 2049 viewsDafyddHuw

Aren't those Premier League badges on the sleeves?
Cardiff fans make their own kit on 11:16 - Jun 6 with 2042 viewsJackoBoostardo

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 11:09 - Jun 6 by DafyddHuw

Aren't those Premier League badges on the sleeves?

Yup.... Seem to think they'll be back in no time at all. Or they haven't understood the concept of relegation.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 11:26 - Jun 6 with 2024 viewsZut_Alors

The first picture is impressive, quite a nice design. However, the end result looks like something you'd see a Sunday league team playing in.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2014 11:27]
Cardiff fans make their own kit on 11:41 - Jun 6 with 1998 viewsLeonisGod

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 12:23 - May 18 by Darran

This ones smart.

I like the spelling error highlight under the name, as if to say "are you really sure this is what you are now called?"
Cardiff fans make their own kit on 13:32 - Jun 6 with 1912 viewsBloodyhills

Erm, how can they be banned for wearing their shirt?

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 13:39 - Jun 6 with 1903 viewsBloodyhills

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 14:03 - May 17 by JackTheLad

I was thinking this myself. But then I guess if I had an obscene slogan or something distasteful on the stewards could refuse entry.. .surely the same thing could be done if a breach of copyright was in order, such as wearing a fake Swans top, could they not ask it to be removed and if I refused then turn me away?

I think you are right about the obscene slogan, it's got a bluebird on it!

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 14:12 - Jun 6 with 1871 viewsBloodyhills

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 18:41 - May 17 by airedale

Its like taking your own sweets into the Vue innit.

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 10:49 - Jun 7 with 1725 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 10:47 - Jun 6 by JackTheLad

The finished article, without the permission to use the sponsor (not sure if that would be an issue or not)

Fair play, even that looks cheap, vulgar and trashy. It's perfect for them !

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 12:23 - Jun 7 with 1687 viewsDewi1jack

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 10:49 - Jun 7 by Brynmill_Jack

Fair play, even that looks cheap, vulgar and trashy. It's perfect for them !

It's £7000 in the shops, with a "never-never" option financed by Uncle Vinny

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 16:35 - Jun 7 with 1619 viewsSandfieldshellsangel

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 12:23 - May 18 by Darran

This ones smart.

class

:Til I Die,and Beyond. Oi !! It's A Way Of Life.

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 20:39 - Jun 16 with 1469 viewspencoedjack

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&th=390891&start=0&rid=0

Seems Vinny boy not happy ......
Cardiff fans make their own kit on 20:44 - Jun 16 with 1466 viewsScoobyWho

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 16:33 - May 17 by ymaohyd

Good luck to them.

For all the bitterness and hatred that exists in football, all us fans are part of the football 'family'. What Tan has done to that club is criminal.

Where I have a complete lack of respect for them is that this is all too late. When the Premier League dream was tangible for them, the majority of them turned a blind eye to the changes and showed a complete lack of 'ethics'

Now the dream has turned sour it seems large numbers are finding their ethical feet. But as a fellow fan, the likes of Tan are bad for football.

They stood back and watched their club get torn apart by every owner for years, unlike Swansea they just took it.

They deserve every little thing they get.

Their other problem was listening to the wrong people the wrong fans whilst it went wrong, again unlike the jacks.

We may be similar in fan base and location, but thats were it all very much ends.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 22:45 - Jun 16 with 1420 viewsreddythered

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 20:39 - Jun 16 by pencoedjack

I'll assume you're playing along with the jokey sentiment of the original post rather than believing that to be factual...

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 23:31 - Jun 16 with 1358 viewsJackoBoostardo

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 22:45 - Jun 16 by reddythered

I'll assume you're playing along with the jokey sentiment of the original post rather than believing that to be factual...

Not really. But as many of your inbred six fingered brethren have mentioned, it's formulated in such as way that it appears to have genuinely come from your sh1tty little club. It wouldn't surprise anyone if this was genuine! You're that much of a joke and Swansea is not the only club to notice that - in addition to almost every other club, even your own supporters can see now!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 23:42 - Jun 16 with 1347 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 20:39 - Jun 16 by pencoedjack

You got 'done' there, Pencoed!

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 15:08 - Jun 17 with 1254 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 23:42 - Jun 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

You got 'done' there, Pencoed!

Don't spoil it mun!
Cardiff fans make their own kit on 15:17 - Jun 17 with 1250 viewspencoedjack

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 15:08 - Jun 17 by ScoobyDoo

Don't spoil it mun!

'It is testament to the stupidity of the current ownership/management at the club and the general situation that someone could put what I suspect is such a blatent wind-up on here and it appear realistic.

Credit where it's due, that's a good effort, but that such a "statement" is now looked on as a possible legitimate response from the club says far more about the club than it does anyone getting caught up in it.'

From one of your own mush .....
Cardiff fans make their own kit on 16:58 - Jun 17 with 1216 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 15:17 - Jun 17 by pencoedjack

'It is testament to the stupidity of the current ownership/management at the club and the general situation that someone could put what I suspect is such a blatent wind-up on here and it appear realistic.

Credit where it's due, that's a good effort, but that such a "statement" is now looked on as a possible legitimate response from the club says far more about the club than it does anyone getting caught up in it.'

From one of your own mush .....

I know he's as thick as dog sh*t as well. mush.
Cardiff fans make their own kit on 18:03 - Jun 17 with 1203 viewsPhil_S

I have to say that this is actually one of the better ideas you guys have had

Although I have one legitimate question. Naturally this is a protest against the red which I get but by not putting money into the club are you not risking the long term future even more?
Cardiff fans make their own kit on 18:26 - Jun 17 with 1194 viewsreddythered

Cardiff fans make their own kit on 23:31 - Jun 16 by JackoBoostardo

Not really. But as many of your inbred six fingered brethren have mentioned, it's formulated in such as way that it appears to have genuinely come from your sh1tty little club. It wouldn't surprise anyone if this was genuine! You're that much of a joke and Swansea is not the only club to notice that - in addition to almost every other club, even your own supporters can see now!

Maybe.

Seems to have reeled some on here in though.

Even as a hoax, a valid point for me was why the ST, who always tout themselves as independent want the club to provide space for them at the stadium. Then again, a fair few involved with that organisation are f*ckwits.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024