Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Summer Transfer rumour thread 08:37 - May 18 with 178937 viewsDr_Winston

Might as well have one.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-transfers-ravel-mor

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 10:11 - May 22 with 7651 viewsMagicDaps

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 07:19 - May 22 by MagicDaps

Surprised we're yet to be linked with a striker, can't see that lasting for too much longer though.

It didn't last for much longer. Michy would be a great signing, would offer something completely different to Wilfried with his pace and looks to have the capability to score goals.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 10:29 - May 22 with 7610 viewsmagicdaps10

Michy Batshuayi would be a hell of a statement and is one of the most sought after kids in Europe BUT if this deal was to happen then I would not be surprised that Bony could be going....................I hope I am wrong but this lad is classed as a better player than Benteke by many in Belgium and I don't think he would come to be back up to Bony and I cant see the fee that I would expect our club to pay to see him be a back up.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 10:31 - May 22 with 7605 viewsmagicdaps10

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 10:29 - May 22 by magicdaps10

Michy Batshuayi would be a hell of a statement and is one of the most sought after kids in Europe BUT if this deal was to happen then I would not be surprised that Bony could be going....................I hope I am wrong but this lad is classed as a better player than Benteke by many in Belgium and I don't think he would come to be back up to Bony and I cant see the fee that I would expect our club to pay to see him be a back up.

Turned us down by all accounts.

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 10:36 - May 22 with 7587 viewsairedale

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 10:29 - May 22 by magicdaps10

Although, looking at it another way, if we have 2 players for each position, he'd just be on an equal status with Wilf. Handy as well as Wilf will be off the island during the ACON.
[Post edited 22 May 2014 10:43]
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 10:38 - May 22 with 7579 viewsmagicdaps10

Can play out wide aswell as upfront by himself. Would be great if the club were thinking on the African cup of nations in readiness for someone to step into Bony's shoes for a month when its on.

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 11:25 - May 22 with 7474 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Its not just the tournament either. The qualifying groups for the ACON will be played during September, October and November so Bony will be traveling to Africa for six games during that period which will almost certainly have an impact on his availability to us.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 12:19 - May 22 with 7367 viewsLeonisGod

So we're apparently showing interest in players like Michy and Clasie, both of whom are linked with clubs far bigger than us. I hope this isn't going to another case of being unrealistic with our targets, leaving us scrabbling around for players once the season has started.

It's going to be an interesting summer.
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 12:27 - May 22 with 7344 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Swansea storm past Man Utd, Tottenham and Arsenal in bid to sign wonderkid Jordy Clasie.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/380076/Swansea-storm-past-Man-Utd-Tott

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 12:39 - May 22 with 7305 viewsFergal

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 07:28 - May 22 by Brynmill_Jack

Johnny Williams isn't a CDM, we need somebody bigger in that position. And no Ravel Morrisson? He'd be a Bentley to ince's Morris minor

Marcelo Diaz please.
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 14:03 - May 22 with 7101 viewsMattG

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 11:25 - May 22 by Joe_bradshaw

Its not just the tournament either. The qualifying groups for the ACON will be played during September, October and November so Bony will be traveling to Africa for six games during that period which will almost certainly have an impact on his availability to us.

Do we have to release players for the qualifiers? If not, it might encourage him to stay if we promise up front to release him for all games.

That would also mean more "guaranteed" game time for our second striker which might appeal to someone like Batshuayi.
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 17:43 - May 22 with 6779 viewsbluenile

Allegedly Barca in for Vorm too.................unlikely I think but may just bump the price up...............
http://www.footballdirectnews.com/premier-league-news/50057-liverpool-news-barca

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 19:53 - May 22 with 6511 viewsSwansNZ

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 14:03 - May 22 by MattG

Do we have to release players for the qualifiers? If not, it might encourage him to stay if we promise up front to release him for all games.

That would also mean more "guaranteed" game time for our second striker which might appeal to someone like Batshuayi.

They will fall into the International windows, and as such, we have no option but to release players.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 19:54 - May 22 with 6499 viewsSwansNZ

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 17:43 - May 22 by bluenile

Allegedly Barca in for Vorm too.................unlikely I think but may just bump the price up...............
http://www.footballdirectnews.com/premier-league-news/50057-liverpool-news-barca

Not a great track record that site, but I hope someone else big does come in for him. (not saying liverpool have actually come in for him)

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 21:30 - May 22 with 6272 viewsHuw57

http://www1.skysports.com/transfer/news/12691/9322215/transfer-news-clubs-chasin

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 21:49 - May 22 with 6219 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 21:30 - May 22 by Huw57

http://www1.skysports.com/transfer/news/12691/9322215/transfer-news-clubs-chasin

Garath McLeary? Naah not good enough for us now

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 09:20 - May 23 with 5723 viewsFar_Post

Probably better option than Lamah. But I can't see us signing Emnes as well as this lad.

That would leave us with 5 wingers to fill two spots.

Can't see much truth in it.

Blog: The C Word

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 14:08 - May 23 with 5327 viewsJonjoShelveysHead

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 09:20 - May 23 by Far_Post

Probably better option than Lamah. But I can't see us signing Emnes as well as this lad.

That would leave us with 5 wingers to fill two spots.

Can't see much truth in it.

Agree with this. I would like us to throw our name in for Will Hughes, could be our central midfielder for years to come.
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 17:33 - May 23 with 5054 viewsC_jack

http://www.clubcall.com/championship/ince-eyes-welsh-switch-1726514.html?

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 17:48 - May 23 with 5035 viewsOldjack

Swansea City have agreed a deal to sign Standard Liege striker Michy Batshuayi, according to reports in Belgian newspaper Le Soir.

Swansea saw a £2.5million offer rejected last year, but the Welsh club have now returned with a bid understood to be worth around £7million which has been accepted.

Batshuayi has enjoyed a fantastic campaign in Belgium firing Standard Liege to the upper echelons of the Pro League with 21 goals in 39 matches.

Le Soir reports that "the ball is in the camp of the player" - indicating that the two clubs have reached a deal and all that is left is for Swansea and Batshuayi to agree personal terms.

The Belgium U21 striker seems an obvious replacement for Wilfried Bony, who will likely depart the Liberty Stadium this summer with a move to Liverpool on the cards.

However, Garry Monk will have to move quickly as Premier League rivals have shown an interest in the 20-year-old.

Both Arsenal and Everton are reportedly chasing Batshuayi and it would be tough for the Swans to match the wages that could be offered by these clubs. The added lure of Champions League football at the Emirates would also be tough to counter. http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/477458/I-ll-wait-for-Arsenal-Standard-Li
[Post edited 23 May 2014 17:51]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 18:35 - May 23 with 4938 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 17:48 - May 23 by Oldjack

Swansea City have agreed a deal to sign Standard Liege striker Michy Batshuayi, according to reports in Belgian newspaper Le Soir.

Swansea saw a £2.5million offer rejected last year, but the Welsh club have now returned with a bid understood to be worth around £7million which has been accepted.

Batshuayi has enjoyed a fantastic campaign in Belgium firing Standard Liege to the upper echelons of the Pro League with 21 goals in 39 matches.

Le Soir reports that "the ball is in the camp of the player" - indicating that the two clubs have reached a deal and all that is left is for Swansea and Batshuayi to agree personal terms.

The Belgium U21 striker seems an obvious replacement for Wilfried Bony, who will likely depart the Liberty Stadium this summer with a move to Liverpool on the cards.

However, Garry Monk will have to move quickly as Premier League rivals have shown an interest in the 20-year-old.

Both Arsenal and Everton are reportedly chasing Batshuayi and it would be tough for the Swans to match the wages that could be offered by these clubs. The added lure of Champions League football at the Emirates would also be tough to counter. http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/477458/I-ll-wait-for-Arsenal-Standard-Li
[Post edited 23 May 2014 17:51]

So he's not coming then.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 18:43 - May 23 with 4920 viewsOldjack

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 18:35 - May 23 by Brynmill_Jack

So he's not coming then.

All done and dusted until an afterthought ,that's the papers for you ,bloody crazy i tell thee

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 02:55 - May 24 with 4522 viewskyswans

I hear and see Caulker being thrown around quite a bit, is that just wishful thinking or is there something in the works?
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 13:58 - May 24 with 4075 viewsMagicDaps

It amazes me that so many papers can't correctly convert €8 million.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 17:30 - May 24 with 3835 viewsHuw57

I think we should go for Will Hughes, he would fit right in.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 17:33 - May 24 with 3826 viewsDyfnant

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 17:30 - May 24 by Huw57

I think we should go for Will Hughes, he would fit right in.

Yeah we'd have a squad of around 300 if you were in charge

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024