Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hull City make £5m bid for Ash 10:56 - Jun 4 with 4094 viewsKingBony

As per Sky Sports this morning.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Hull City make £5m bid for Ash on 11:06 - Jun 4 with 4033 viewsSwansNZ

Liverpool to arsenal to qpr and now the mighty hull.

I expect Cardiff to be linked to him next

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Hull City make £5m bid for Ash on 11:11 - Jun 4 with 4000 viewsMagicDaps

This may have some substance to it, but he's not going to go there. It is a step backwards, to a weaker team than us and I can only see him leaving for a top club like Napoli, Liverpool or Arsenal.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

Hull City make £5m bid for Ash on 11:14 - Jun 4 with 3973 viewsJACKARSE

Ash has positioned himself for an extension ......

MONK ......

"We're in negotiations with his representatives and trying to put a deal across so that Ash will be here for the future of the club,"

"I know Ash wants that, I want that, the club wants that and that's what we're working towards as we speak."
Hull City make £5m bid for Ash on 11:19 - Jun 4 with 3935 viewsKingBony

Hull City make £5m bid for Ash on 11:11 - Jun 4 by MagicDaps

This may have some substance to it, but he's not going to go there. It is a step backwards, to a weaker team than us and I can only see him leaving for a top club like Napoli, Liverpool or Arsenal.

They can offer Europa again for him...

For what it's worth it's all gearing up for Ash to get the best deal to stay at Swans.I've no doubt he will be a Swansea player next season. He wouldn't drop Monk in it by leaving they are very close friends.

Hull City make £5m bid for Ash on 11:34 - Jun 4 with 3821 viewsMagicDaps

Hull City make £5m bid for Ash on 11:19 - Jun 4 by KingBony

For what it's worth it's all gearing up for Ash to get the best deal to stay at Swans.I've no doubt he will be a Swansea player next season. He wouldn't drop Monk in it by leaving they are very close friends.

I don't think this sort of interest is helping Jamie Moralee to get the best terms for Ash. Whilst there's been talk of Arsenal, I think he'd realistically be looking at the likes of Hull and QPR if he was to leave us and the best option for him is to stay.

I think it would take a bit more than £5 million to let him go though, I'd still argue at that fee that I'd rather lose him on a free at the end of next season.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

Hull City make £5m bid for Ash on 11:43 - Jun 4 with 3765 viewsC_jack

What's happened to spark all these lowly clubs in thinking they have a chance of getting him?

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Hull City make £5m bid for Ash on 11:55 - Jun 4 with 3663 viewsjojaca

These clubs are on par with us or slightly bigger.

Even when you know, you never know?

Hull City make £5m bid for Ash on 12:00 - Jun 4 with 3627 viewsSwanjaxs

Nothing to see here, Ash will sign a contract extension within the next fortnight mark my words

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

Hull City make £5m bid for Ash on 12:01 - Jun 4 with 3621 viewsKingBony

Hull City make £5m bid for Ash on 12:00 - Jun 4 by Swanjaxs

Nothing to see here, Ash will sign a contract extension within the next fortnight mark my words

Agreed

Hull City make £5m bid for Ash on 12:45 - Jun 4 with 3332 viewsRancid

Hull City make £5m bid for Ash on 11:55 - Jun 4 by jojaca

These clubs are on par with us or slightly bigger.

Maybe but they're not better football clubs than us and not good enough for Ash.
Hull City make £5m bid for Ash on 12:57 - Jun 4 with 3261 viewsFlashberryjack

Hull City make £5m bid for Ash on 11:43 - Jun 4 by C_jack

What's happened to spark all these lowly clubs in thinking they have a chance of getting him?

Agents stirring the money pot and lazy journalists filling their sports columns.

Agree with previous poster........Ash will sign new contract with us within the next week or so, I'd bet my boots on it.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Hull City make £5m bid for Ash on 13:20 - Jun 4 with 3145 viewsQuakerJack

Hull City make £5m bid for Ash on 12:57 - Jun 4 by Flashberryjack

Agents stirring the money pot and lazy journalists filling their sports columns.

Agree with previous poster........Ash will sign new contract with us within the next week or so, I'd bet my boots on it.

I agree

Hull, hahahaha. That's hilarious

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Hull City make £5m bid for Ash on 13:39 - Jun 4 with 3060 viewsLeonisGod

He's having a busy week, what with the medical at QPR, talks with Hull and now contract discussions over a new contract. And it's only Wednesday. I hope he takes some time off over the summer as he's a long season ahead with US again.
Hull City make £5m bid for Ash on 13:47 - Jun 4 with 3009 viewsRancid

Hull City make £5m bid for Ash on 13:39 - Jun 4 by LeonisGod

He's having a busy week, what with the medical at QPR, talks with Hull and now contract discussions over a new contract. And it's only Wednesday. I hope he takes some time off over the summer as he's a long season ahead with US again.

He's been using the Inces chauffeur.
Hull City make £5m bid for Ash on 14:18 - Jun 4 with 2894 viewsicecoldjack

Hull City make £5m bid for Ash on 13:39 - Jun 4 by LeonisGod

Has the medical at QPR finished yet ? Hope he doesnt have one at hull as well it Will be september before he is done !
Hull City make £5m bid for Ash on 18:12 - Jun 4 with 2603 viewsbuzzbox

Hull City make £5m bid for Ash on 11:19 - Jun 4 by KingBony

If he were offered twice as much as we will offer him he`ll be gone in a flash.
Hull City make £5m bid for Ash on 18:56 - Jun 4 with 2517 viewsDyfnant

Hull City make £5m bid for Ash on 18:12 - Jun 4 by buzzbox

If he were offered twice as much as we will offer him he`ll be gone in a flash.

Not without a fee being agreed he won't

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024