Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Laudrup has one last dig. 11:01 - Jun 3 with 12152 viewsFar_Post

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Michael-Laudrup-wants-manage-bigger-club

The Great Dane speaketh

Blog: The C Word

Laudrup has one last dig. on 11:09 - Jun 3 with 7889 viewsUxbridge

So outside of Europe it is then.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Laudrup has one last dig. on 11:11 - Jun 3 with 7879 viewsairedale

What would be a big club outside Europe?

Oh, fwiw and IMO, I can't see any big clubs giving him a job in a hurry. They will look at Brendan and Bobby Barcelona as references to our (recent) history with managers.
[Post edited 3 Jun 2014 11:16]
Laudrup has one last dig. on 11:13 - Jun 3 with 7859 viewsUxbridge

Laudrup has one last dig. on 11:11 - Jun 3 by airedale

Oh, fwiw and IMO, I can't see any big clubs giving him a job in a hurry. They will look at Brendan and Bobby Barcelona as references to our (recent) history with managers.

Some massive clubs around the world mun. Just because not on telly doesn't mean they don't exist. I suspect he'll end up in the MIddle East.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Laudrup has one last dig. on 11:13 - Jun 3 with 7850 viewsDarran

I couldn't give a f*ck what the sullen c*nt does in the future.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Laudrup has one last dig. on 11:15 - Jun 3 with 7839 viewsdcd14

At least he did a good job at not sounding arrogant!

COCK!
[Post edited 3 Jun 2014 11:15]
Laudrup has one last dig. on 11:23 - Jun 3 with 7761 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Laudrup has one last dig. on 11:11 - Jun 3 by airedale

He said a big club or a club outside Europe.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Laudrup has one last dig. on 11:34 - Jun 3 with 7686 viewsJethroJack

Good luck with the "bigger" club thing ML, especially after getting the nudge from a "smaller" club.
Laudrup has one last dig. on 11:35 - Jun 3 with 7677 viewsCatullus

I don't see that as a dig!! After all, we are not a big club. We may be very wealthy by comparison with most clubs, but in the vast scheme of it we are a small fish in a big pond.

And it's difficult to say where Laudrup will end up. He has a fairly good record but also has had undeniable issues.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Laudrup has one last dig. on 11:36 - Jun 3 with 7673 viewsJackoBoostardo

Real Madrid and Juventus are simply clambering to get him as we speak...

anytime now.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Laudrup has one last dig. on 11:54 - Jun 3 with 7579 viewsNatterjack

Let's get this right. He gets the sack from a 'small' club and is now waiting for a big club to come in for him? Using this logic, we can expect Malky Makay to be unveiled as the next Real Madrid boss with Laudstrop taking the helm at Camp Nou!

In not trying to sound arrogant he's made himself out to be a right knob cheese.

No big club will come anywhere near him or his maniac agent.
Laudrup has one last dig. on 12:03 - Jun 3 with 7512 viewsmonmouth

Laudrup has one last dig. on 11:54 - Jun 3 by Natterjack

Let's get this right. He gets the sack from a 'small' club and is now waiting for a big club to come in for him? Using this logic, we can expect Malky Makay to be unveiled as the next Real Madrid boss with Laudstrop taking the helm at Camp Nou!

In not trying to sound arrogant he's made himself out to be a right knob cheese.

No big club will come anywhere near him or his maniac agent.

Yes, in his gritty and modest determination not to be arrogant he's forgotten that he's been kicked out in Wales and Russia, whilst leaving acrimoniously in most jobs. What a big headed knob.

....and cue the sprout.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Laudrup has one last dig. on 12:06 - Jun 3 with 7492 viewsDarran

Laudrup has one last dig. on 12:03 - Jun 3 by monmouth

Yes, in his gritty and modest determination not to be arrogant he's forgotten that he's been kicked out in Wales and Russia, whilst leaving acrimoniously in most jobs. What a big headed knob.

....and cue the sprout.

I believe the Sprout has made one post in the last 11 days and that was a slur at Monk.

Laudrup has one last dig. on 12:26 - Jun 3 with 7382 viewsoldcob

Laudrop? FUR KIM>
Laudrup has one last dig. on 12:31 - Jun 3 with 7344 viewsFar_Post

Laudrup has one last dig. on 11:35 - Jun 3 by Catullus

I don't see that as a dig!! After all, we are not a big club. We may be very wealthy by comparison with most clubs, but in the vast scheme of it we are a small fish in a big pond.

And it's difficult to say where Laudrup will end up. He has a fairly good record but also has had undeniable issues.

In Premier League terms I do agree that we are smaller club.

However it did start to irritate me during ML's time here how often he would remind us of that. Especially after a bad result or performance. The tone of his post match interview would be 'Yes we lost the game but when you compare the size of the two clubs it wasn't that much of a surprise'

It just struck me as a bit negative. 10 Years ago just getting to the Premier League seemed impossible but look where we are and how far we have come. However long we are here lets try and be positive and have a go at knocking the "bigger" clubs off their perch.

Blog: The C Word

Laudrup has one last dig. on 12:42 - Jun 3 with 7282 viewsShaky

This is super soaraway Sunday Sport style trash 'journalism'.

He takes a few quotes out of context from a wide ranging article, then fails to give proper attribution; amateurish, lazy, unethical an dishonest reporting.

Plays well to some of the classless individuals around here with massive chips on their shoulders, however.

http://politiken.dk/sport/fodbold/ECE2306516/laudrup-i-jobdilemma-jeg-vil-ikke-b

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Laudrup has one last dig. on 13:18 - Jun 3 with 7073 viewsDavillin

Laudrup has one last dig. on 12:31 - Jun 3 by Far_Post

In Premier League terms I do agree that we are smaller club.

However it did start to irritate me during ML's time here how often he would remind us of that. Especially after a bad result or performance. The tone of his post match interview would be 'Yes we lost the game but when you compare the size of the two clubs it wasn't that much of a surprise'

It just struck me as a bit negative. 10 Years ago just getting to the Premier League seemed impossible but look where we are and how far we have come. However long we are here lets try and be positive and have a go at knocking the "bigger" clubs off their perch.

My feelings also.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Laudrup has one last dig. on 13:49 - Jun 3 with 6932 viewsGowerjack

Laudrup has one last dig. on 13:18 - Jun 3 by Davillin

My feelings also.

I will watch his career with interest.

I fully expect history to repeat itself .

He can't help himself.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Laudrup has one last dig. on 13:58 - Jun 3 with 6882 viewsllangyfelach

Never liked the denim and suit jacket combination anyway

The massive Danish biff

Poll: Sugar on Weetabix?

Laudrup has one last dig. on 14:00 - Jun 3 with 6874 viewstomdickharry

Laudrup has one last dig. on 11:13 - Jun 3 by Darran

I couldn't give a f*ck what the sullen c*nt does in the future.

Spoken with feeling and warmth.
Laudrup has one last dig. on 14:28 - Jun 3 with 6773 viewsSpratty

It’s OK guys, it’s OK. Laudrup understands

Keep exercising that limbic chimp, and you will soon gain equilibrium over your cognitive dissonance. Ask Bren he knows all about it.

For the chip on your shoulder I can only offer vinegar.
Laudrup has one last dig. on 14:29 - Jun 3 with 6770 viewswaynekerr55

Well there's no doubt some of his work is top class, but if he fancies working at a top club he better surround himself with better staff who actually understand the principles of conditioning post 1974 (sorry couldn't resist )

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Laudrup has one last dig. on 14:29 - Jun 3 with 6770 viewsDarran

Laudrup has one last dig. on 14:28 - Jun 3 by Spratty

It’s OK guys, it’s OK. Laudrup understands

Keep exercising that limbic chimp, and you will soon gain equilibrium over your cognitive dissonance. Ask Bren he knows all about it.

For the chip on your shoulder I can only offer vinegar.

Well you did want him to win a court case against our club if he'd been wronged.

Laudrup has one last dig. on 14:36 - Jun 3 with 6738 viewsSpratty

Laudrup has one last dig. on 14:29 - Jun 3 by Darran

Well you did want him to win a court case against our club if he'd been wronged.

That damn parrot is back in the room.

Think the term was "I hope fairness prevails" - do you think fairness a bad thing?

Or is it only fair?
Laudrup has one last dig. on 14:40 - Jun 3 with 6722 viewsDarran

Laudrup has one last dig. on 14:36 - Jun 3 by Spratty

That damn parrot is back in the room.

Think the term was "I hope fairness prevails" - do you think fairness a bad thing?

Or is it only fair?

No you didn't you said if Laudrup had been shafted you wanted him to win against our club.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Laudrup has one last dig. on 14:50 - Jun 3 with 6666 views_

Michael Laudrup is a real legend of the game. He'll go down in history in every club he's ever been involved with.

No more so than at Swansea City where he guided a SMALL Premier League club battling against the riches other clubs boast to their one and only major trophy (possibly ever) and into European competition when no one thought it ever possible.

I'm with Shaky. Most of the rest on this thread are legends for different reasons who spend most of their lives not winning medals or making dreams happen but snipe and bitch all day every day on an internet site and follow one another like sad sheep.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024