Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Best Fck Ever" 22:14 - Jun 13 with 13635 viewsCygnus

Discuss please.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Best Love Making Ever on 22:26 - Jun 13 with 6045 viewsHighjack

By 'love making' do you in fact mean 'vigourous shagging'?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Best Love Making Ever on 22:38 - Jun 13 with 6023 viewsepaul

Lived with a sort once (a mad as feck one) plenty of Charlie 12 hour shagarama anything goes, almost killed me....fun at the time tho

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Best Love Making Ever on 23:04 - Jun 13 with 5989 viewscanhecatchit

Best Love Making Ever on 22:38 - Jun 13 by epaul

Lived with a sort once (a mad as feck one) plenty of Charlie 12 hour shagarama anything goes, almost killed me....fun at the time tho

She on all fours every evenign with all the hair pulling and the like :D

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

Best Love Making Ever on 23:08 - Jun 13 with 5976 viewsjackportis

Dont kiss and tell Im afraid.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Best Love Making Ever on 23:12 - Jun 13 with 5969 viewsDyfnant

*unzips

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Best Love Making Ever on 23:50 - Jun 13 with 5914 viewsLord_Bony

Best Love Making Ever on 22:26 - Jun 13 by Highjack

By 'love making' do you in fact mean 'vigourous shagging'?

The correct title of this thread should be of course "Best Fck Ever"

But the powers that be would never allow this ....

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Best Love Making Ever on 00:41 - Jun 14 with 5874 viewsQuakerJack

Fcuk this thread has the potential to get out of hand

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Best Love Making Ever on 00:48 - Jun 14 with 5869 viewsDarran

Best Love Making Ever on 23:50 - Jun 13 by Lord_Bony

The correct title of this thread should be of course "Best Fck Ever"

But the powers that be would never allow this ....

Cock.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

"Best Fck Ever" on 01:00 - Jun 14 with 5849 viewsStarsky

At one point... She nearly took her bra off.

It's just the internet, init.

"Best Fck Ever" on 01:02 - Jun 14 with 5845 viewsJackoBoostardo

The time I had carpet burns on my face...

but I don't like to talk about it.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Best Love Making Ever on 08:01 - Jun 14 with 5697 viewsLord_Bony

Best Love Making Ever on 00:48 - Jun 14 by Darran

Cock.

I can t believe you got the BALLS to do something like that!

Well done.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

"Best Fck Ever" on 10:28 - Jun 14 with 5600 viewsBaker

I know it may be difficult for the female posters of PS to believe, but I wasn't the best swordsman in my younger days. I knew it and my mates knew it.

I got fairly destroyed at this School disco type event. It was rammed full of decent birds dressed as school girls.

In a rare show of male bravado I got talking to a friend of a friend who had massive tits and a bog average face. Anyway it was her 20th birthday and she had no intention of going home alone. My mate had pulled her much fitter mate and that was that, I was going back to hers.

On the walk back to the taxi I felt like a million dollars in my 5 quid pair of black school strides and white cotton school shirt. I felt like Tucker Jenkins off Grange Hill before he moved to Walford and caught the bad aids. This was a fool proof night that couldn't go wrong and my life would kick on from here. I would be known by mates as the lad who slayed the bird with the massive tits, I really was on top of the world.

Anyway, we got back to her bedsit in the Uplands, I nervously sat at the end of the single bed and let her turn the light off and make the first move. After some kissing and heavy petting that lasted for ages, I plucked up enough courage and decided I would go down stairs. I removed her underwear and started furiously licking and rubbing up against her like a malnutritioned dog who had stumbled across a massive puddle. All the time she kept saying 'oh no, oh no'.

I condommed up and gave her quite literally about five humps before I withered like some sort of weed in a nuclear explosion.

I was by now totally out of my comfort zone and had to get out of the prison cell that was her bedsit, so I made some shitty excuse and just got out, ashamed, yet so excited about regaling exaggerated tales of my sexual mastery to anyone who would listen later that day.

Up until this point In my life, this was my best shag ever.

That was until I stepped outside. It was broad daylight. I walked down the road and all of a sudden a police van screeched up beside me and two police officers raced out. Unbeknown to me, the reason that this girl was saying 'oh no, oh no' was because it was that time of the month when the painters drop by. So here I am, just up from The Uplands Tavern (by the bus stop) at about half five in the morning, with the top half of my shirt covered in blood, and my face looking like I had been feasting on some dead corpses.

The police officers thought I had been stabbed or had done someone else in. So in my still fairly drunken state, I had no other explanation than to tell them the truth and they both ridiculed and laughed at me before speeding off on another call.

The next day, this bird told all her mates and all my mates that I was the most pathetic shag she had ever had.

FML.

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

"Best Fck Ever" on 10:32 - Jun 14 with 5581 viewsChief

"Best Fck Ever" on 10:28 - Jun 14 by Baker

I know it may be difficult for the female posters of PS to believe, but I wasn't the best swordsman in my younger days. I knew it and my mates knew it.

I got fairly destroyed at this School disco type event. It was rammed full of decent birds dressed as school girls.

In a rare show of male bravado I got talking to a friend of a friend who had massive tits and a bog average face. Anyway it was her 20th birthday and she had no intention of going home alone. My mate had pulled her much fitter mate and that was that, I was going back to hers.

On the walk back to the taxi I felt like a million dollars in my 5 quid pair of black school strides and white cotton school shirt. I felt like Tucker Jenkins off Grange Hill before he moved to Walford and caught the bad aids. This was a fool proof night that couldn't go wrong and my life would kick on from here. I would be known by mates as the lad who slayed the bird with the massive tits, I really was on top of the world.

Anyway, we got back to her bedsit in the Uplands, I nervously sat at the end of the single bed and let her turn the light off and make the first move. After some kissing and heavy petting that lasted for ages, I plucked up enough courage and decided I would go down stairs. I removed her underwear and started furiously licking and rubbing up against her like a malnutritioned dog who had stumbled across a massive puddle. All the time she kept saying 'oh no, oh no'.

I condommed up and gave her quite literally about five humps before I withered like some sort of weed in a nuclear explosion.

I was by now totally out of my comfort zone and had to get out of the prison cell that was her bedsit, so I made some shitty excuse and just got out, ashamed, yet so excited about regaling exaggerated tales of my sexual mastery to anyone who would listen later that day.

That was until I stepped outside. It was broad daylight. I walked down the road and all of a sudden a police van screeched up beside me and two police officers raced out. Unbeknown to me, the reason that this girl was saying 'oh no, oh no' was because it was that time of the month when the painters drop by. So here I am, just up from The Uplands Tavern (by the bus stop) at about half five in the morning, with the top half of my shirt covered in blood, and my face looking like I had been feasting on some dead corpses.

The police officers thought I had been stabbed or had done someone else in. So in my still fairly drunken state, I had no other explanation than to tell them the truth and they both ridiculed and laughed at me before speeding off on another call.

The next day, this bird told all her mates and all my mates that I was the most pathetic shag she had ever had.

FML.

i'd keep that story to yourself mate

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

(No subject) on 11:35 - Jun 14 with 5483 viewsShaky

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

(No subject) on 11:38 - Jun 14 with 5471 viewsLord_Bony

(No subject) on 11:35 - Jun 14 by Shaky

Is it true Marc Almond once drunk a pint of man juice?

[Post edited 14 Jun 2014 11:38]

"Best Fck Ever" on 11:41 - Jun 14 with 5466 viewsQuakerJack

FML.

Never mind that Jesus boll0x, this is the greatest story ever told.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

"Best Fck Ever" on 12:06 - Jun 14 with 5434 viewsJackoBoostardo

FML.

The story of legends....!!

Hope things have improved since then Baker.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

"Best Fck Ever" on 14:38 - Jun 14 with 5324 viewsepaul

This chef onboard had arranged to meet a lady after doing night duty, so of he goes about 8am, he was by by 11am, all asking why back so soon....He was at hers, they were on the sofa fully clothed kissing and she started rubbing his leg, safe to say he made a mess of himself, he left given the embarrassment

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

"Best Fck Ever" on 14:51 - Jun 14 with 5310 viewsDarran

"Best Fck Ever" on 12:06 - Jun 14 by JackoBoostardo

The story of legends....!!

Hope things have improved since then Baker.

You should ask the bloke it actually happened to,he lives in the Liverpool area probably.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

"Best Fck Ever" on 15:01 - Jun 14 with 5300 viewsNeath_Jack

FML.

Another copy and paste masterpiece that.

When it was revealed that all your material came from that Everton forum, it was like finding out that Santa didn't exist. You're still quite funny though.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

"Best Fck Ever" on 15:21 - Jun 14 with 5278 viewsJackoBoostardo

"Best Fck Ever" on 15:01 - Jun 14 by Neath_Jack

Another copy and paste masterpiece that.

When it was revealed that all your material came from that Everton forum, it was like finding out that Santa didn't exist. You're still quite funny though.

Ah...... Fooled!

(No subject) on 17:00 - Jun 14 with 5195 viewsBLAZE

I happened across a gusher once. Fcuk knows where it was all coming from, but come it did. I had to flip the mattress afterwards which was still soaked through a week later

[Post edited 14 Jun 2014 17:02]
(No subject) on 18:35 - Jun 14 with 5080 viewsSandfieldshellsangel

(No subject) on 17:00 - Jun 14 by BLAZE

I happened across a gusher once. Fcuk knows where it was all coming from, but come it did. I had to flip the mattress afterwards which was still soaked through a week later

[Post edited 14 Jun 2014 17:02]

Been there shit my self thought I would need a rubber ring not a condom!

:Til I Die,and Beyond. Oi !! It's A Way Of Life.

Best Love Making Ever on 22:32 - Jun 14 with 4945 viewsCatullus

Best Love Making Ever on 22:38 - Jun 13 by epaul

I was with one like that for a short while. But when she brought a strap on home and said "it's your turn" was when I decided to walk.

She was non stop, anytime, anyplace, literally. But I am not a taker!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

"Best Fck Ever" on 09:47 - Jun 15 with 4815 viewsjack_lord

You should have put on the strap on and said "I'm going for 10 points".

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024