Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... 17:38 - Jul 1 with 8206 viewsNaughty71

I did have a shower when I got back home though...

"Who scored that Naughty?", "I don't know, I've forgotten my bl**dy glasses again!".

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 17:43 - Jul 1 with 5168 viewsJethroJack

Hope the disinfectant didn't get in your eyes.
Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 17:44 - Jul 1 with 5162 viewsNaughty71

Wire brush and Dettol mate.

"Who scored that Naughty?", "I don't know, I've forgotten my bl**dy glasses again!".

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 17:47 - Jul 1 with 5115 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Ambition

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 17:49 - Jul 1 with 5095 viewsNaughty71

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 17:47 - Jul 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Ambition

They certainly are showing the way forward with their stadium if not their team at the moment, you would certainly think that we would be the ones having this sort of work going on now, not a relegated team.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2014 17:54]

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 17:52 - Jul 1 with 5065 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 17:49 - Jul 1 by Naughty71

They certainly are showing the way forward with their stadium if not their team at the moment, you would certainly think that we would be the ones having this sort of work going on now, not a relegated team.

It's certainly poor on our part. They'd struggle to fill their stadium without the expansion next season where as we would likely fill our stadium with an expansion, yet they are expanding and we are not.

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 17:59 - Jul 1 with 5020 viewsSwanzay

The reason for thier expansion is not to do with their ambition though is it? Its because of the 'Super Cup'. Although obviously its ready should they ever need it, although next season I very much doubt they will.
Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 18:14 - Jul 1 with 4957 viewsTheClash

Bet it stunk,as "Cardiff is full of shite" Needs building up with black and white

The Future is tomorrow's today!

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 18:14 - Jul 1 with 4956 viewsTom1912

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 17:52 - Jul 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It's certainly poor on our part. They'd struggle to fill their stadium without the expansion next season where as we would likely fill our stadium with an expansion, yet they are expanding and we are not.

They're stadium is designed to be expanded, and ours isn't.

They are not being run prudently, and we are.

Those are two pretty big factors.
Login to get fewer ads

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 18:27 - Jul 1 with 4887 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 18:14 - Jul 1 by Tom1912

They're stadium is designed to be expanded, and ours isn't.

They are not being run prudently, and we are.

Those are two pretty big factors.

So it is prudent to not expand our stadium and alienate thousands of supporters?

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 18:31 - Jul 1 with 4872 viewsGroo

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 18:27 - Jul 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

So it is prudent to not expand our stadium and alienate thousands of supporters?

That's not what he's saying as you full well know you troll. Our stadium short comings is to do with the local council not the directors.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2014 18:32]

Groo does what Groo does best

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 18:33 - Jul 1 with 4865 viewsTom1912

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 18:27 - Jul 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It's prudent not to rush in it when it will be a huge outlay that doesn't have a huge impact on revenue on a year to year basis. Long term it is very important for the club, but training ground and squad investment were higher on the list when we came up.

I do agree that we should have been expanding this summer rather than next summer but there's a lot of hoops we need to jump through to get it off the ground. Should we have started with the application sooner? Yes. But I'd rather we take the prudent approach and be a year late than rush in too quickly.

We really should have the first tranche of the extension open by the start of the 15/16 season though.
Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 18:33 - Jul 1 with 4861 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 18:31 - Jul 1 by Groo

That's not what he's saying as you full well know you troll. Our stadium short comings is to do with the local council not the directors.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2014 18:32]

It is very much to do with our board. They should have planned ahead at the very latest at the end of our first season in this league.

We could have sorted out these council / road issues years ago in preparation of a time when we would want to expand, instead we only seemed to start looking into it a year ago. It's extremely short sighted and is very poor.

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 18:44 - Jul 1 with 4803 viewsNeathJack

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 18:33 - Jul 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It is very much to do with our board. They should have planned ahead at the very latest at the end of our first season in this league.

We could have sorted out these council / road issues years ago in preparation of a time when we would want to expand, instead we only seemed to start looking into it a year ago. It's extremely short sighted and is very poor.

Would you have preferred an extra 4000 seats for this coming season over the signing of Bony?
Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 18:49 - Jul 1 with 4782 viewsLiberty

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 18:33 - Jul 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Yawn.......you tried this wind up yesterday.

Like a stuck record, get some new topics to harp on about, please.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 19:10 - Jul 1 with 4711 viewsJethroJack

Since nobody has yet told Dwight to phuck off....I'll do it....
Dwight.....PHUCK OFF.

For the rest of us....I propose we no longer refer to Cardiff City Stadium as Legoland & re-name it....

THE WHITE ELEPHANT STADIUM.
Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 20:26 - Jul 1 with 4528 viewsNeathJack

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 18:44 - Jul 1 by NeathJack

Would you have preferred an extra 4000 seats for this coming season over the signing of Bony?

Dwight, you seem to have missed my question. Feel free to provide a response
Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 20:41 - Jul 1 with 4464 viewsOldjack

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 17:49 - Jul 1 by Naughty71

It's gonna look pretty empty next season ,fuk em!

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 20:43 - Jul 1 with 4448 viewsStarsky

Aye, reminds me of Wolves recent extension as they plummeted the leagues

It's just the internet, init.

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 20:50 - Jul 1 with 4415 viewsOldjack

Only fools rush in, you'd do we'll to learn that sonny, slowly but safely we'll get there unlike those tosser's up the road and many many others who are knee deep in the brown stuff

you really are getting on my tits son

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 20:53 - Jul 1 with 4394 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 18:44 - Jul 1 by NeathJack

I'd have preferred Wilfried Bony over 4,000 extra seats.

That doesn't change anything though. With that logic we'll never be able to expand as we will have to purchase new players at the end of each season to maintain our squad to a high enough level to keep challenging for top 10 finishes in this league.

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 21:00 - Jul 1 with 4376 viewsNeathJack

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 20:53 - Jul 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

That doesn't change anything though. With that logic we'll never be able to expand as we will have to purchase new players at the end of each season to maintain our squad to a high enough level to keep challenging for top 10 finishes in this league.

Finite resources mean decisions have to be made. In the first 2 years we built 2 state of the art training grounds which as far as any sane person would agree was rightly number 1 priority to produce a legacy from our Premier League stay.

Last year we invested in a top striker to assist our European campaign.

This year the plan is to now expand the stadium as resources are available given the completion of the other capital programmes.

While it may be frustrating, there's little argument that the board have prioritised the finite resources in the correct order.
Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 21:01 - Jul 1 with 4362 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 21:00 - Jul 1 by NeathJack

Finite resources mean decisions have to be made. In the first 2 years we built 2 state of the art training grounds which as far as any sane person would agree was rightly number 1 priority to produce a legacy from our Premier League stay.

Last year we invested in a top striker to assist our European campaign.

This year the plan is to now expand the stadium as resources are available given the completion of the other capital programmes.

While it may be frustrating, there's little argument that the board have prioritised the finite resources in the correct order.

I look forward to seeing cranes outside the Liberty as soon as possible.

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 21:03 - Jul 1 with 4353 viewsNeathJack

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 21:01 - Jul 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I look forward to seeing cranes outside the Liberty as soon as possible.

So do you agree with the priorities the board have decided upon as per my post?
Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 21:05 - Jul 1 with 4350 viewsTom1912

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 20:53 - Jul 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The training ground is paid for now. That is at a comparable cost to the extension. So in theory, our expenditure on assets will move from players + training ground to players + extension.

Plus the squad won't need the same investment every season-it has improved each year we've been up.
Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 21:08 - Jul 1 with 4333 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Bet you can't guess where my conference was today.... on 21:03 - Jul 1 by NeathJack

So do you agree with the priorities the board have decided upon as per my post?

My point is that the planning permission and other details like that should have been sorted out years ago in preparation for the time when we want to expand. That is the point I made in my original post. What their priorities are doesn't concern me.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024