Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jamie Moralee on Neil Taylor 11:12 - Jul 4 with 2865 viewsSimonM

https://www.clubcall.com/swansea-city/taylor-stay-dependant-on-davies-exit-17320

Taylor's agent says he will only stay if Ben leaves.
Also boldly states that with a run of games Neil is a better player than Ben.

Thoughts?
Jamie Moralee on Neil Taylor on 11:17 - Jul 4 with 2842 viewsblaine_scfc

The guys a complete muppet. Can't imagine it going down too well with Ben either.
Jamie Moralee on Neil Taylor on 11:18 - Jul 4 with 2835 viewsMrSwansea

I would probably agree with him. What I dont agree with is him spouting shit like this in the papers

Arseholes. The lot of you.
Poll: Who has received a pay rise in line with inflation within the last three years?

Jamie Moralee on Neil Taylor on 11:18 - Jul 4 with 2834 viewslondonlisa2001

Jamie Moralee on Neil Taylor on 11:17 - Jul 4 by blaine_scfc

The guys a complete muppet. Can't imagine it going down too well with Ben either.

I apologise for starting a thread on the same subject at the same time - hadn't seen this one when I posted it.
Jamie Moralee on Neil Taylor on 11:20 - Jul 4 with 2827 viewsSimonM

Jamie Moralee on Neil Taylor on 11:17 - Jul 4 by blaine_scfc

Yeah I don't think coming out and publicly saying your player is better than his team mate is a very wise thing to do is it.
Jamie Moralee on Neil Taylor on 11:20 - Jul 4 with 2824 viewsJackSomething

Agent doing his job.

I'm sure the club were well aware that one of Neil or Ben would have to be sold this summer. Ben has a higher value, so it looks like it's going to be him. I was leaning the other way, due to how little Monk played Taylor, but looks like he's happy for Neil to be first choice.

It would be nice for Neil to tell Moralee to button it though, as it looks likely that Ben is off. All comments like this do is piss fans off, possibly the club too, especially if assurances have been given behind closed doors.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Jamie Moralee on Neil Taylor on 11:22 - Jul 4 with 2807 viewswaynekerr55

And they'd be best focusing on football - given that it was his day dreaming led to the corner that Caulker scored from.

Actions speak louder than words - if your client is so good then why couldn't he shift Ben?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Jamie Moralee on Neil Taylor on 11:56 - Jul 4 with 2688 viewsmonmouth

Jamie Moralee on Neil Taylor on 11:20 - Jul 4 by JackSomething

Agent doing his job.

I'm sure the club were well aware that one of Neil or Ben would have to be sold this summer. Ben has a higher value, so it looks like it's going to be him. I was leaning the other way, due to how little Monk played Taylor, but looks like he's happy for Neil to be first choice.

It would be nice for Neil to tell Moralee to button it though, as it looks likely that Ben is off. All comments like this do is piss fans off, possibly the club too, especially if assurances have been given behind closed doors.

This.

Wholly unnecessary posturing.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Jamie Moralee on Neil Taylor on 12:24 - Jul 4 with 2600 viewsymaohyd

Moralee is a complete and utter .....!, give it another 18 months, I don't think any player connected to the Swans will have him as his agent.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Login to get fewer ads

Jamie Moralee on Neil Taylor on 12:53 - Jul 4 with 2520 viewsnantywatcher

I've only lived down here for just over 3 years so I have hardly ever seen a decent performance from Taylor, certainly not in Ben's class in that time. However I accept people on here have seen decent performances from him in the past and he might well do a Aaron Ramsay and come back all guns blazing
Jamie Moralee on Neil Taylor on 12:56 - Jul 4 with 2500 viewsymaohyd

Jamie Moralee on Neil Taylor on 12:53 - Jul 4 by nantywatcher

I've only lived down here for just over 3 years so I have hardly ever seen a decent performance from Taylor, certainly not in Ben's class in that time. However I accept people on here have seen decent performances from him in the past and he might well do a Aaron Ramsay and come back all guns blazing

Yes, good point. It will be interesting to see how he steps up to the plate.

I think he's technically a better footballer than Ben, however has nowhere near his strength or athletic ability, in my opinion.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Jamie Moralee on Neil Taylor on 12:58 - Jul 4 with 2489 viewsJokeren1943

He has been on the bench for two years now (because of Davies). Who can blame him for wanting to play football.
Jamie Moralee on Neil Taylor on 12:59 - Jul 4 with 2480 viewsItchySphincter

Taylor was more than adequate and at times one of our most important players before he got injured. Loads of fans were creaming their pants over him but of course as is perfectly normal for us, he was sh!te and Ben is a million times better.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Jamie Moralee on Neil Taylor on 14:23 - Jul 4 with 2367 viewsFlashberryjack

Jamie Moralee on Neil Taylor on 12:59 - Jul 4 by ItchySphincter

Taylor was more than adequate and at times one of our most important players before he got injured. Loads of fans were creaming their pants over him but of course as is perfectly normal for us, he was sh!te and Ben is a million times better.

Ben is nowhere near a million times better than Taylor.

But Ben is a better player..........IMO

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Jamie Moralee on Neil Taylor on 14:27 - Jul 4 with 2358 viewsJackSomething

Then with all due respect, you've missed a few games. The win at Old Trafford for one.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Jamie Moralee on Neil Taylor on 14:32 - Jul 4 with 2349 viewsJokeren1943

Jamie Moralee on Neil Taylor on 14:23 - Jul 4 by Flashberryjack

Ben is nowhere near a million times better than Taylor.

But Ben is a better player..........IMO

Ben is because of his speed far better then Taylor offensively. But in the defense I actually think Taylor is better.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024