Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Palestine 14:20 - Jul 11 with 49304 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

When are Israel going to stop bombing the f@k out of Palestine murdering innocent children .

No condemnation from our government .

It must be to do with the multi millions of pounds given to the government for weapons by the dreadful zionists in charge of their state .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Palestine on 22:47 - Jul 26 with 1326 viewsexiledclaseboy

Palestine on 22:41 - Jul 26 by Darran

Andrew I wholeheartedly agree with your comments but for the sake of their citizens they should down tools,its so sad.

More than 1000 people have died, Daz. Frankly I'd like to meet all those responsible, on both sides, and tw*t them into a bloody pulp. There is no excuse for this. Hamas are militant scum intent on killing jews. I don't doubt that. Israel, as we keep being told, is the only civilised democracy in the region. That Israel, this civilised democracy, can keep on committing the acts that it is without worldwide condemnation and military humanitarian intervention is something that is completely beyond me. As a "civilised democracy" they really should be f*cking ashamed. How is this allowed to continue unabated? How?

Poll: Tory leader

Palestine on 22:49 - Jul 26 with 1324 viewsDarran

Palestine on 22:47 - Jul 26 by exiledclaseboy

More than 1000 people have died, Daz. Frankly I'd like to meet all those responsible, on both sides, and tw*t them into a bloody pulp. There is no excuse for this. Hamas are militant scum intent on killing jews. I don't doubt that. Israel, as we keep being told, is the only civilised democracy in the region. That Israel, this civilised democracy, can keep on committing the acts that it is without worldwide condemnation and military humanitarian intervention is something that is completely beyond me. As a "civilised democracy" they really should be f*cking ashamed. How is this allowed to continue unabated? How?

Absolutely spot on.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Palestine on 22:52 - Jul 26 with 1319 viewsUxbridge

Palestine on 18:12 - Jul 26 by exiledclaseboy

Seems to depend who the victims are.

Just saw this pic with the caption "They went to check their house and found this"

Utterly disgraceful. The lack of condemnation from the major world powers is utterly scandalous too.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Palestine on 23:04 - Jul 26 with 1310 viewsDarran

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2706941/He-Middle-East-not-UK-Peace-envo

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Palestine on 23:11 - Jul 26 with 1306 viewsHighjack

I wonder what the average Israeli voter on the street thinks about all this or whether they are seeing the same images we are?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Palestine on 23:27 - Jul 26 with 1296 viewsreddythered

Palestine on 18:12 - Jul 26 by exiledclaseboy

Seems to depend who the victims are.

Just saw this pic with the caption "They went to check their house and found this"

Terrible.

That picture, by the way, was from 2012, not the current situation. If someone is passing that photo off as current, well, they are liars.

Proof? http://lens.blogs.nytimes.com/category/must-see/page/3/
Spot the date for the photo.

Same with photos being used that are from Syria.

In one particular odious scam, someone claims a photo showing blood on the floor of a house in Gaza is the remains after IDF troops went in. Except the photo is actually from a crime scene where Hamas terrorists used the tunnels to enter a Jewish home and slaughtered all the inhabitants, slicing up a baby. The clue was in the Mezzuzah on the doorframe for one thing.

Tragedy, definitely. Problem is, IDF/Israel say one thing, instantly condemned. Emotive photos put out there, well, instantly accepted as gospel fact. Jenin should have taught people to question all sides.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Palestine on 23:33 - Jul 26 with 1288 viewslonglostjack

Palestine on 22:27 - Jul 26 by Darran

Makes you wonder if they want a ceasefire.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/26/israel-extends-truce-with-hamas

Yes for the moment I think you're right. It's the old chicken run game and as usual it's innocent civilians who pay the price.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken_(game)

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Palestine on 23:36 - Jul 26 with 1283 viewsLohengrin

Palestine on 22:47 - Jul 26 by exiledclaseboy

Where's Hague with his calls to arm now when they are needed most? Those people desperately need a helping hand, where is it?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

Palestine on 23:37 - Jul 26 with 1280 viewsHighjack

Palestine on 23:36 - Jul 26 by Lohengrin

Where's Hague with his calls to arm now when they are needed most? Those people desperately need a helping hand, where is it?

Didn't hague resign so he can concentrate on his strictly dancing on ice career?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Palestine on 23:42 - Jul 26 with 1272 viewsLohengrin

Palestine on 23:37 - Jul 26 by Highjack

Didn't hague resign so he can concentrate on his strictly dancing on ice career?

That sounds about right.

Palestine on 23:44 - Jul 26 with 1269 viewslonglostjack

Palestine on 23:36 - Jul 26 by Lohengrin

Angelina Jolie more deserving of his attention

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Palestine on 23:55 - Jul 26 with 1260 viewsepaul

Israeli have stated they want to escale it, well according to the news tonight

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Palestine on 02:05 - Jul 27 with 1237 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I've been doing some reading up on the 'Iron Dome' Israel possesses. It is extremely impressive. What also caught my eye is that America has 'invested' almost $900m in funding these Iron Domes, as well as approving another $680m investment this year. Those are colossal figures.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Palestine on 08:59 - Jul 27 with 1207 viewsexiledclaseboy

Palestine on 23:27 - Jul 26 by reddythered

Terrible.

That picture, by the way, was from 2012, not the current situation. If someone is passing that photo off as current, well, they are liars.

Proof? http://lens.blogs.nytimes.com/category/must-see/page/3/
Spot the date for the photo.

Same with photos being used that are from Syria.

In one particular odious scam, someone claims a photo showing blood on the floor of a house in Gaza is the remains after IDF troops went in. Except the photo is actually from a crime scene where Hamas terrorists used the tunnels to enter a Jewish home and slaughtered all the inhabitants, slicing up a baby. The clue was in the Mezzuzah on the doorframe for one thing.

Tragedy, definitely. Problem is, IDF/Israel say one thing, instantly condemned. Emotive photos put out there, well, instantly accepted as gospel fact. Jenin should have taught people to question all sides.

Fair point. I'm usually sceptical with these things too. Although I daresay it's at least illustrative of many people's situation in Gaza currently.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Tory leader

Palestine on 13:10 - Jul 27 with 1173 viewsepaul

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152111235461106

Jon Snow returns from Gaza

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Palestine on 16:36 - Jul 27 with 1149 viewskeeponrockin

Bottom line is the jewish lobby (yes I said it) will always win out, fundamentally there is a real disparity in this conflict if this were anywhere else then there would be outrage.

e.g. Crimea - the Russians annexed this from Ukraine, this caused international outrage and the potential for entering a new cold war. The israelies have been annexing the Palestinian land since the jews were placed there after the second World War. Silence.

It's shocking what is going on there but sadly I can't see any progress soon.
Palestine on 16:45 - Jul 27 with 1142 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/israelgaza-conflict-the-secret-repor

Palestine on 16:49 - Jul 27 with 1139 viewsLohengrin

Palestine on 16:45 - Jul 27 by oh_tommy_tommy

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/israelgaza-conflict-the-secret-repor

I'd be astonished if that came as any sort of a surprise to anybody.

Palestine on 16:55 - Jul 27 with 1133 viewskeeponrockin

Palestine on 16:49 - Jul 27 by Lohengrin

I'd be astonished if that came as any sort of a surprise to anybody.

I'm still learning about this area of the World - can someone give me a good understanding of why israel does not want a two-state solution.
Palestine on 17:05 - Jul 27 with 1131 viewsLohengrin

Palestine on 16:55 - Jul 27 by keeponrockin

I'm still learning about this area of the World - can someone give me a good understanding of why israel does not want a two-state solution.

Because they are all too aware of the dangers inherent for the "Jewish state" in such a situation. If Palestine becomes an internationally recognised soverign state with a seat at The UN then Israel's future actions will be met with genuine consequences.

It's more than that though, there's a demographic timebomb ticking in the Middle East that all American Zionist money and media influence in the world cannot hope to defuse. To recognise the Palestinian state would be to face, for the Israelis, an unpalatable reality: the sands are running out on them.

Palestine on 17:10 - Jul 27 with 1126 viewskeeponrockin

Palestine on 17:05 - Jul 27 by Lohengrin

Because they are all too aware of the dangers inherent for the "Jewish state" in such a situation. If Palestine becomes an internationally recognised soverign state with a seat at The UN then Israel's future actions will be met with genuine consequences.

It's more than that though, there's a demographic timebomb ticking in the Middle East that all American Zionist money and media influence in the world cannot hope to defuse. To recognise the Palestinian state would be to face, for the Israelis, an unpalatable reality: the sands are running out on them.

Makes sense, thanks
Palestine on 17:13 - Jul 27 with 1121 viewsLohengrin

Palestine on 17:10 - Jul 27 by keeponrockin

Makes sense, thanks

My pleasure.

Other opinions will be arriving presently......

Palestine on 18:54 - Jul 27 with 1090 viewsDavillin

Palestine on 17:13 - Jul 27 by Lohengrin

My pleasure.

Other opinions will be arriving presently......

Thanks for that analysis. Now how about one on why the Palestinians do not want to recognize Israel as a state [dr whatever the issue is called].

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Palestine on 19:28 - Jul 27 with 1075 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Palestine on 18:54 - Jul 27 by Davillin

Thanks for that analysis. Now how about one on why the Palestinians do not want to recognize Israel as a state [dr whatever the issue is called].

A state or apartheid state ?

Palestine on 19:53 - Jul 27 with 1064 viewsperchrockjack

With respect loh that s not quote true.its hour belief.how's about Hamas and the rest of the despot Arab States recognise Israel s sovereignty. How about them quitting firing rockers into Israel .how about Hamas agreeing to a ceasefire.they won't as they prefer to use their own kids and women as himan shields to what they are doing.

Israel needs to show restraint,maybe allow Hamas to shell them and kill their people.then it might get the sort of empathy that is shown on here for Hamas

Stop the rockets, it ends

Simple really

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024