Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you could ban one poster from this forum? 14:50 - Jul 18 with 2258 viewsDarran

Who would it be?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 14:54 - Jul 18 with 1476 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Whoever it is from the Evening Post that reads rumours on here and then prints them in the paper.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 15:24 - Jul 18 with 1448 viewsQuakerJack

Talk about the proverbial can of worms. This one could get messy.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 15:28 - Jul 18 with 1434 viewsmax936

Either you or DYSS, preferably both of you,

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 15:41 - Jul 18 with 1397 viewsreddythered

Betting firms may well be suspending betting on this one.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 16:23 - Jul 18 with 1357 viewsDarran

Come on mun don't be shy.

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 16:24 - Jul 18 with 1354 viewsrob

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 16:23 - Jul 18 by Darran

Come on mun don't be shy.

Tomdickharry! haha!
If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 16:29 - Jul 18 with 1342 viewsDarran

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 16:24 - Jul 18 by rob

Tomdickharry! haha!

Keep him for the comedy value.

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 16:41 - Jul 18 with 1332 viewsblobby2

The miserable, negative, thinks he knows it all that is Dwightyorkesupertwonk

on the north bank in 64 currently in 2 seats in the upper east and proudly supporting Wales ONLY premier league team. Prosser is a twonk!

Login to get fewer ads

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 17:13 - Jul 18 with 1294 viewsjackharris

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 16:24 - Jul 18 by rob

Tomdickharry! haha!

That's not nice Rob, that lovely Tom, Dick and Harry is someone's Dad!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 18:03 - Jul 18 with 1259 viewsBovi

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 16:41 - Jul 18 by blobby2

The miserable, negative, thinks he knows it all that is Dwightyorkesupertwonk

I nearly picked him too but for he it's the weasel Jackfath

What's wrong with saying Mong's ?

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 18:54 - Jul 18 with 1221 viewsDavillin

Why not just use the "ignore" button?

It's very empowering and gratifying at the same time.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 19:18 - Jul 18 with 1188 viewsmax936

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 18:54 - Jul 18 by Davillin

Why not just use the "ignore" button?

It's very empowering and gratifying at the same time.

I can't imagine you ignoring anyone Dav. Let and let live, you're never ever gonna agree with everyone mun, everyone has a point of veiw that peeps ain't gonna agree with, that's life.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 19:30 - Jul 18 with 1170 viewsborinifanclub

cant choose between supersmug DYS and superstirrer jackfath

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 19:32 - Jul 18 with 1167 viewsKingBony

Raynor......Ban him

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 19:43 - Jul 18 with 1151 viewsperchrockjack

A anyone who
Persists in using this meaningless negative word

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 00:22 - Jul 19 with 1055 viewsLiberty

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 16:29 - Jul 18 by Darran

Keep him for the comedy value.

You don't half post shite threads. Fair play. Fishing .........

Don't be shy !!!!! Ffs, who r yours ?

I reckon top 4 posters to ban would be, if everyone replied honestly, in no particular order, at a wild guess.....

1. You ( but few would post this for obvious repurcussions ).

2. Jackfath

3. DYSS

4. Raynor

I know there is no , Drizzy, Spratty. Liberty, Max , Dav.. But think the names above would be in the top 4 imho, And know what, it really does not matter. Some would be more disappointed not to be mentioned than to be there.

Its a stupid thread at end of the day and just done to try and

A. Cause trouble

B. Get some hits on site in quiet period.

C. Dig out some posters to have a pop at. Retribution.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 00:31 - Jul 19 with 1050 viewsDarran

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 00:22 - Jul 19 by Liberty

I reckon top 4 posters to ban would be, if everyone replied honestly, in no particular order, at a wild guess.....

2. Jackfath

3. DYSS

4. Raynor

I know there is no , Drizzy, Spratty. Liberty, Max , Dav.. But think the names above would be in the top 4 imho, And know what, it really does not matter. Some would be more disappointed not to be mentioned than to be there.

A. Cause trouble

Bit serious that isn't it?

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 00:31 - Jul 19 with 1049 viewsraynor94

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 00:22 - Jul 19 by Liberty

2. Jackfath

3. DYSS

4. Raynor

A. Cause trouble

All jokes aside lib, I'm amazed darran is still allowing you to post on here after some of your vile dead of night rants, so careful what you wish for

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 00:38 - Jul 19 with 1040 viewsLiberty

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 00:31 - Jul 19 by Darran

Bit serious that isn't it?

Think the thread op is serious and just fishing.

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 00:39 - Jul 19 with 1041 viewsHighjack

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 00:38 - Jul 19 by Liberty

Think the thread op is serious and just fishing.

I think threads like this are very useful for gauging (sp?) peoples relationships with each other and to try and work out any issues various posters may be having with one another.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 00:40 - Jul 19 with 1034 viewsDarran

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 00:39 - Jul 19 by Highjack

I think threads like this are very useful for gauging (sp?) peoples relationships with each other and to try and work out any issues various posters may be having with one another.

Me too ya c^nt.

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 00:42 - Jul 19 with 1031 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 00:31 - Jul 19 by raynor94

All jokes aside lib, I'm amazed darran is still allowing you to post on here after some of your vile dead of night rants, so careful what you wish for

I have forgiven Liberty for the rants which were directed at me and I apologise for suggesting he has an alcohol or drug related problem.

We're not 10 year olds arguing in a playground. We forgive and forget.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2014 0:42]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 00:45 - Jul 19 with 1024 viewsLiberty

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 00:42 - Jul 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I have forgiven Liberty for the rants which were directed at me and I apologise for suggesting he has an alcohol or drug related problem.

We're not 10 year olds arguing in a playground. We forgive and forget.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2014 0:42]

Agree, never ridden a cock and nor do I want to.

Thats not to say that there is anything wrong with anyone who spends their leisure time following said pursuit.

Friends. It is just a football forum and we are in the Prem, more important matters going on.

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 00:47 - Jul 19 with 1021 viewsLiberty

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 00:31 - Jul 19 by raynor94

What have I wished for ?

If you could ban one poster from this forum? on 00:58 - Jul 19 with 1019 viewsHighjack

Think of threads like this as a sort of Jeremy Kyle aftercare. Darran is Jeremy obviously and perhaps I could be Graham, the weedy guy in the glasses with a clipboard and a stupid little tuft of hair under my bottom lip in a pathetic attempt to make myself look younger. With aftercare we can rehabilitate the chavs to become normal decent members of the forum.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024