Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Borini off to Sunderland for £14M ....... 14:07 - Jul 19 with 4095 viewsJACKARSE

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28383413

Does this mean Brenda will come for Wilf .........
Borini off to Sunderland for £14M ....... on 14:57 - Jul 19 with 3990 viewsNOTRAC

Why should that mean he'll come for Bony?
Borini wasn't part of Liverpools squad last year.
£14m seems very overpriced to me.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Borini off to Sunderland for £14M ....... on 15:01 - Jul 19 with 3964 viewsicecoldjack

If Borini is worth £14m then Wilf is worth at least £25m .

It was a long time ago now when we had Borini on loan, hopefully we can finally forget about him returning .
Borini off to Sunderland for £14M ....... on 15:56 - Jul 19 with 3848 viewsGundog

No way on gods fine earth is Borini worth that ridiculous amount of money.
Liverpool must be laughing like feck.

Poll: should Leon still be the main man in midfield

Borini off to Sunderland for £14M ....... on 15:57 - Jul 19 with 3838 viewshobo

Borini's playing for Liverpool v Preston. Strange considering he's so close to a move away
Borini off to Sunderland for £14M ....... on 16:22 - Jul 19 with 3749 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Borini off to Sunderland for £14M ....... on 15:56 - Jul 19 by Gundog

No way on gods fine earth is Borini worth that ridiculous amount of money.
Liverpool must be laughing like feck.

Well if they do come in for Wilf they've kind of set the bar there. Much better striker should be at least £25 million by Liverpool's reckoning

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Borini off to Sunderland for £14M ....... on 16:29 - Jul 19 with 3738 viewsjackpot

Absolutely ridiculous price. If Borini is worth that then Bony must be worth at least £28m to £30m.
Shows how desperate Sunderland must be.
Borini off to Sunderland for £14M ....... on 16:58 - Jul 19 with 3672 viewsScoobyWho

Borini off to Sunderland for £14M ....... on 15:57 - Jul 19 by hobo

Borini's playing for Liverpool v Preston. Strange considering he's so close to a move away

Maybe its a Ben Davies situation.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Borini off to Sunderland for £14M ....... on 16:59 - Jul 19 with 3671 viewsOnslow

Football is broken

She keeps passin' me by...

Login to get fewer ads

Borini off to Sunderland for £14M ....... on 17:00 - Jul 19 with 3668 viewsDaggyjack

Just listened to Darren Lewis of the Mirror on Talk Sh*te who said that as Liverpool have signed Lambert and look like signing Remy, they won't sign Bony.
Lewis said he felt sorry for Bony who was "desperate" to join Liverpool. What a tool.
Borini off to Sunderland for £14M ....... on 17:01 - Jul 19 with 3665 viewsShaky

Liverpool paid £11 million. The Italian international has now moved on for only a shade over 25% more.

£14 million may be on the high side, but it is nowhere near as outlandish as people are imagining; it is in fact the market!

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Borini off to Sunderland for £14M ....... on 17:11 - Jul 19 with 3613 viewsDyfnant

Borini off to Sunderland for £14M ....... on 17:01 - Jul 19 by Shaky

Liverpool paid £11 million. The Italian international has now moved on for only a shade over 25% more.

£14 million may be on the high side, but it is nowhere near as outlandish as people are imagining; it is in fact the market!

Well that makes the market for Bony £30M+

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Borini off to Sunderland for £14M ....... on 17:12 - Jul 19 with 3601 viewsShaky

Borini off to Sunderland for £14M ....... on 17:11 - Jul 19 by Dyfnant

Well that makes the market for Bony £30M+

Nope, the market price for Bony is whatever somebody is willing to pay.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Borini off to Sunderland for £14M ....... on 17:15 - Jul 19 with 3595 viewsDyfnant

Borini off to Sunderland for £14M ....... on 17:00 - Jul 19 by Daggyjack

Just listened to Darren Lewis of the Mirror on Talk Sh*te who said that as Liverpool have signed Lambert and look like signing Remy, they won't sign Bony.
Lewis said he felt sorry for Bony who was "desperate" to join Liverpool. What a tool.

Remy & Bony are chalk & cheese from what I've seen of them. Seems odd to switch styles of target so vastly but Brodge has been suspect in attacking additions throughout his career.

Borini off to Sunderland for £14M ....... on 17:15 - Jul 19 with 3595 viewsAnotherJohn

Prices are creeping up, but I can't help comparing this one with the figure of under 5m for Demba Ba. Perhaps Ba's fitness is in question. My other thought is that this makes Michu look a pretty good deal for Napoli.
Borini off to Sunderland for £14M ....... on 17:17 - Jul 19 with 3584 viewsperchrockjack

Borini massively overpriced imo

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Borini off to Sunderland for £14M ....... on 17:23 - Jul 19 with 3567 viewsBLAZE

Borini off to Sunderland for £14M ....... on 17:01 - Jul 19 by Shaky

What a bizarre way of looking at it

The Italian international (who hasn't featured in the national set up for over 2 years) has failed to live up to that original £11m price tag. Breaking even would've been impressive enough, but making £3m profit is insane
Borini off to Sunderland for £14M ....... on 17:32 - Jul 19 with 3515 viewsDyfnant

Borini off to Sunderland for £14M ....... on 17:12 - Jul 19 by Shaky

Nope, the market price for Bony is whatever somebody is willing to pay.

Rather what we demand for him

Borini off to Sunderland for £14M ....... on 20:02 - Jul 19 with 3355 viewsepaul

I heard that, I spat my Bow everywhere!. The tvvat then went onto say don't have a go at us hacks we only report what were told! f*cking quim

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Borini off to Sunderland for £14M ....... on 20:03 - Jul 19 with 3348 viewsTheFranchise

He's rejected the transfer and wants to stay at liverpool.
Borini off to Sunderland for £14M ....... on 20:36 - Jul 20 with 3193 viewsNeiltheTaylor

He is an Italian international in the same way that Pablo was a Spanish one.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Borini off to Sunderland for £14M ....... on 21:47 - Jul 20 with 3102 viewswestside

darren lewis wrote in the mirror last summer that laudrup was definately going to leave and manage about twenty different clubs across europe and guess what he didn't leave.

lying mirror tool.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024