Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michu speaketh 16:32 - Jul 25 with 8390 viewsDarran

Pr1ck.

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Michu-hints-Napoli-stay-completing-loan-

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Michu speaketh on 15:43 - Jul 26 with 1135 viewsDarran

Well I really don't care what anyone else thinks and I couldn't give a f*ck if Michu says bye bye or not but the fact is a grown man earning the wedge he does behaving like this makes him a pr*ck in my eyes.
Footballers have it too easy and I can't wait untill a rich club sits one of these types in the stand for a season to teach them a lesson.
Gary Johnson did it to Bradley Orr at Bristol City and he soon changed his mind.

Michu speaketh on 18:02 - Jul 26 with 1084 viewsreddythered

Surprised he's been allowed out on a loan though - get injured again during season, value declines, Napoli then don't want him, you get back a devalued asset.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Michu speaketh on 20:00 - Jul 26 with 1022 viewsDrizzy

Michu speaketh on 14:17 - Jul 26 by shandyjack

he didn't sign because of Laudrup though, he signed because we were the only club he was offered to, who took up the chance

Even though he was under contract at Rayo who'd have loved to keep their midfielder who just scored 15 league goals?

Not sure where this idea of us picking him up off the scrap heap came from.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Michu speaketh on 20:29 - Jul 26 with 1000 viewsDrizzy

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/michu-signs-255403.aspx

“I had other offers, but I really wanted to come to Swansea because of the coach (Michael Laudrup), the style of play and the Premier League."

“I also know how Michael Laudrup’s teams play, so I’m looking forward to being part of that. The coach (Laudrup) was fundamental to me joining Swansea. I remember watching him as a player — he was a machine.’’

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Michu speaketh on 00:05 - Jul 27 with 926 viewstruckjack

Grateful for the couple of great seasons he gave us and wish him well in Napoli and the furture. He is a drama queen who's ego superseeds his talent, but thanks for your services and fuk off back to noddy land. Ciou
Michu speaketh on 05:45 - Jul 27 with 878 viewsGriffting

I love Michu and I'm gutted to see him leave but following the swans has taught me that when key players move on another player always comes along and produces excellent displays.. especially last few years. worried when JS left, Scotty came along then worried when he left then Michu came along now he's gone and gylfi has come back... theres always a better player out there and we seem to find them thankfully. Plus most that go one to pastures new often don't find the grass is greener (bar the exceptional couple)
Michu speaketh on 07:30 - Jul 27 with 857 viewsCygnus

Michu speaketh on 20:29 - Jul 26 by Drizzy

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/michu-signs-255403.aspx

“I had other offers, but I really wanted to come to Swansea because of the coach (Michael Laudrup), the style of play and the Premier League."

“I also know how Michael Laudrup’s teams play, so I’m looking forward to being part of that. The coach (Laudrup) was fundamental to me joining Swansea. I remember watching him as a player — he was a machine.’’

Maybe with hindsight

We should nt have fired Laudrup?

Michu speaketh on 08:01 - Jul 27 with 846 viewsmonmouth

Michu speaketh on 07:30 - Jul 27 by Cygnus

Maybe with hindsight

Maybe with hindsight we should have fired Laudrup last summer and sold Michu for £20m before Laudrup broke him?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Michu speaketh on 09:19 - Jul 27 with 810 viewsPrivate_Partz

It does not seem to me that Michu thinks ML broke him. In fact there is some real doubt that he is broken at all. I don't think ML can be beaten with this stick anymore.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Michu speaketh on 10:32 - Jul 27 with 781 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Michu speaketh on 09:19 - Jul 27 by Private_Partz

It does not seem to me that Michu thinks ML broke him. In fact there is some real doubt that he is broken at all. I don't think ML can be beaten with this stick anymore.

Apparently he is the anti christ .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Michu speaketh on 10:44 - Jul 27 with 769 viewsItchySphincter

Michu speaketh on 15:43 - Jul 26 by Darran

Well I really don't care what anyone else thinks and I couldn't give a f*ck if Michu says bye bye or not but the fact is a grown man earning the wedge he does behaving like this makes him a pr*ck in my eyes.
Footballers have it too easy and I can't wait untill a rich club sits one of these types in the stand for a season to teach them a lesson.
Gary Johnson did it to Bradley Orr at Bristol City and he soon changed his mind.

Chelsea did it to Winston Bogarde years ago.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Michu speaketh on 10:45 - Jul 27 with 766 viewsDarran

Michu speaketh on 00:05 - Jul 27 by truckjack

Grateful for the couple of great seasons he gave us and wish him well in Napoli and the furture. He is a drama queen who's ego superseeds his talent, but thanks for your services and fuk off back to noddy land. Ciou

Couple?

Michu speaketh on 10:50 - Jul 27 with 757 viewsDarran

Michu speaketh on 10:44 - Jul 27 by ItchySphincter

Chelsea did it to Winston Bogarde years ago.

Aye the only game he played all season was Freestones testimonial.

Michu speaketh on 11:15 - Jul 27 with 747 viewsWarwickHunt

Michu speaketh on 07:30 - Jul 27 by Cygnus

Maybe with hindsight

Don't think you needed hindsight to realise that certain players would have been extremely p1ssed off at the decision...
Michu speaketh on 11:25 - Jul 27 with 736 viewsSilverSurfer

Michu speaketh on 11:15 - Jul 27 by WarwickHunt

Don't think you needed hindsight to realise that certain players would have been extremely p1ssed off at the decision...

in the words of the prophet.. fvck them
Michu speaketh on 14:33 - Jul 27 with 680 viewsJBT95

Michu speaketh on 18:26 - Jul 25 by Darran

Can't blame the f*cking guy?

He plays for us FFS.

He's gone to better his career by playing in the best European club competition, something we can not offer here. No problems with him for me there.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2014 14:33]
Michu speaketh on 17:33 - Jul 29 with 591 viewsStanners

Don't understand what the fuss is about if I'm honest

He's only on loan at Napoli so he's still our player

JDG didn't thank the Villarreal fans when he came here on his loan spells?

Has Pablo and Pozuelo had any criticism for not thanking the club and fans?

Build a bridge and get over it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024