Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michu speaketh 16:32 - Jul 25 with 8404 viewsDarran

Pr1ck.

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Michu-hints-Napoli-stay-completing-loan-

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Michu speaketh on 08:36 - Jul 26 with 939 viewsjacksfullaces

words, words, siggy saying he always wanted to come here makes the right noises and gets a few fans on side, but his actions both on this transfer and the last time he nearly came here say otherwise. we were an option for him but not his first option.

michu on the other hand was clearly p~@@~d off with the club in the way it treated Laudrup - whether you agree or disagree with him is irrelevant and you could actually say by not fawning over a club he clearly has got the hump with is more honest than siggy.

enjoy the great players when they are here but stop thinking of them as your best friends I would advise :)
Michu speaketh on 08:38 - Jul 26 with 932 viewsepaul

Michu speaketh on 08:26 - Jul 26 by Starsky

These days I just watch the TV

I haven't even got a tv

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Michu speaketh on 08:40 - Jul 26 with 925 viewsStarsky

Michu speaketh on 08:36 - Jul 26 by jacksfullaces

words, words, siggy saying he always wanted to come here makes the right noises and gets a few fans on side, but his actions both on this transfer and the last time he nearly came here say otherwise. we were an option for him but not his first option.

michu on the other hand was clearly p~@@~d off with the club in the way it treated Laudrup - whether you agree or disagree with him is irrelevant and you could actually say by not fawning over a club he clearly has got the hump with is more honest than siggy.

enjoy the great players when they are here but stop thinking of them as your best friends I would advise :)

And that's why Lee Trundle is my favourite player of the last 10 years

It's just the internet, init.

Michu speaketh on 08:41 - Jul 26 with 924 viewsStarsky

Michu speaketh on 08:38 - Jul 26 by epaul

I haven't even got a tv

Just straight to the sex bit then

Michu speaketh on 08:46 - Jul 26 with 914 viewsepaul

Michu speaketh on 08:41 - Jul 26 by Starsky

Just straight to the sex bit then

I should have put...."never mind the ..." before it

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Michu speaketh on 08:56 - Jul 26 with 881 viewsDr_Winston

Michu speaketh on 08:40 - Jul 26 by Starsky

And that's why Lee Trundle is my favourite player of the last 10 years

If any player demonstrated why you should always base your opinion on a players actions rather than his words it's Trundle.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Michu speaketh on 09:39 - Jul 26 with 836 viewsItchySphincter

Michu speaketh on 21:42 - Jul 25 by Phil_S

I sincerely hope your view is one of the minority on this one. It certainly differs widely from mine

..and mine. I'm with you. Surprised Darran doesn't take the standard 'f*ck him' stance too.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Michu speaketh on 09:45 - Jul 26 with 823 viewsStarsky

Michu speaketh on 08:46 - Jul 26 by epaul

I should have put...."never mind the ..." before it

...buzzcocks?
[Post edited 26 Jul 2014 9:46]

Login to get fewer ads

Michu speaketh on 10:17 - Jul 26 with 787 viewsperchrockjack

Home for him it goes well as NAPLES aint a place to put up with prima donnas.
Loved him but I also loved a budgie we had until it flew away

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Michu speaketh on 10:19 - Jul 26 with 785 viewsStarsky

Michu speaketh on 10:17 - Jul 26 by perchrockjack

Home for him it goes well as NAPLES aint a place to put up with prima donnas.
Loved him but I also loved a budgie we had until it flew away

Yea but did it shit in his cage before he left?

Michu speaketh on 10:23 - Jul 26 with 779 viewsraynor94

Michu speaketh on 10:19 - Jul 26 by Starsky

Yea but did it shit in his cage before he left?

Brilliant

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Michu speaketh on 10:27 - Jul 26 with 774 viewsAnotherJohn

It seems to me that we have seen plenty of mercenaries who expressed undying love for our club, left for more money, but are remembered with respect because 'that is what professional footballers do'. I don't think Michu was motivated primarily by money, as was shown when he turned down the chance to move up a league to Sporting Gijon because he wouldn't sign for Oveido's local rivals. What the forum is finding hard to stomach is that a player did not like the way the board behaved and has moved on for that reason. He was certainly not your typical professional - even downright quirky perhaps - but for all that he was the best footballer I've seen play in a Swansea shirt.
Michu speaketh on 10:34 - Jul 26 with 759 viewsDarran

Michu speaketh on 10:27 - Jul 26 by AnotherJohn

It seems to me that we have seen plenty of mercenaries who expressed undying love for our club, left for more money, but are remembered with respect because 'that is what professional footballers do'. I don't think Michu was motivated primarily by money, as was shown when he turned down the chance to move up a league to Sporting Gijon because he wouldn't sign for Oveido's local rivals. What the forum is finding hard to stomach is that a player did not like the way the board behaved and has moved on for that reason. He was certainly not your typical professional - even downright quirky perhaps - but for all that he was the best footballer I've seen play in a Swansea shirt.

Well perhaps some are finding it hard to stomach that he was paid more money a week than most earn in a year and under contract to play for us.

Pr*ck. (That's him not you)

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Michu speaketh on 10:39 - Jul 26 with 749 viewsStarsky

Michu speaketh on 10:27 - Jul 26 by AnotherJohn

Any frustrations he would have had for the club, surely would be separated from his fans?
Vorm managed to acknowledge the fans before going to Spurs.

Michu speaketh on 12:09 - Jul 26 with 694 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Michu was many fans favourite and was involved in quite a lot of our memorable performances in the Premier League.

I thought it was a little bad that he didn't give a thank you to the fans
Michu speaketh on 13:45 - Jul 26 with 658 viewsBorojack

Michu speaketh on 10:34 - Jul 26 by Darran

Well perhaps some are finding it hard to stomach that he was paid more money a week than most earn in a year and under contract to play for us.

Pr*ck. (That's him not you)

Exactly

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Michu speaketh on 13:53 - Jul 26 with 647 viewsDrizzy

A lot of people on here need to take a long hard look at themselves. Absolute babies.

Michu in 12/13 had arguably the best single season in Swansea City history when you consider the level of opposition. That won't change and precious tw*ts like Rayns talking about his tarnished legacy need to do one. Sharpish.

He signed for this club because of Michael Laudrup and after his poorly handled sacking Michu's departure was inevitable. Speculation about the man's personal life is crass and unnecessary.

Also he's said nothing wrong in that article. The only way he won't be staying at Napoli after his loan spell is if he plays like a c*nt which - if it were to happen - would be because of his ankles and not his talent.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Michu speaketh on 13:58 - Jul 26 with 631 viewsItchySphincter

Michu speaketh on 13:53 - Jul 26 by Drizzy

A lot of people on here need to take a long hard look at themselves. Absolute babies.

Michu in 12/13 had arguably the best single season in Swansea City history when you consider the level of opposition. That won't change and precious tw*ts like Rayns talking about his tarnished legacy need to do one. Sharpish.

He signed for this club because of Michael Laudrup and after his poorly handled sacking Michu's departure was inevitable. Speculation about the man's personal life is crass and unnecessary.

Also he's said nothing wrong in that article. The only way he won't be staying at Napoli after his loan spell is if he plays like a c*nt which - if it were to happen - would be because of his ankles and not his talent.

Haha, fair play.

Don't really think it had much to do with Laudrup mind, I think he's just a bit touched.

Michu speaketh on 14:01 - Jul 26 with 629 viewsBorojack

They tucked Liverpool up with Pepe Reyna.
And will do the same to us with Michu

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Michu speaketh on 14:15 - Jul 26 with 613 viewsshandyjack

Michu speaketh on 08:56 - Jul 26 by Dr_Winston

If any player demonstrated why you should always base your opinion on a players actions rather than his words it's Trundle.

even Trundle did one at the first opportunity to join Bristol City

Poll: Expectation for the season

Michu speaketh on 14:17 - Jul 26 with 609 viewsshandyjack

he didn't sign because of Laudrup though, he signed because we were the only club he was offered to, who took up the chance

Michu speaketh on 15:06 - Jul 26 with 577 viewsItchySphincter

True. He was offered to West Ham and Leers if IIRC and they didn't take the punt. He probably would have gone to any PL club but ML at least had the balls to make him an offer.

Michu speaketh on 15:21 - Jul 26 with 550 viewsDyfnant

Michu speaketh on 15:06 - Jul 26 by ItchySphincter

True. He was offered to West Ham and Leers if IIRC and they didn't take the punt. He probably would have gone to any PL club but ML at least had the balls to make him an offer.

Let's not forget he also had the balls to offer Tiendelli a 3 year deal

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Michu speaketh on 15:23 - Jul 26 with 546 viewsshandyjack

Michu speaketh on 15:21 - Jul 26 by Dyfnant

Let's not forget he also had the balls to offer Tiendelli a 3 year deal

and that was after he initially turned us down to look for offers elsewhere then came back to us tail between her legs and we then gave him 3 yrs!!!!!

Michu speaketh on 15:34 - Jul 26 with 531 viewsJethroJack

Michu speaketh on 08:16 - Jul 26 by Starsky

yep

Satire.......far too many smilies if you ask me.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024