Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
this will be our fourth season in the top tier 17:40 - Jul 25 with 51850 viewsStarsky

Which was your favourite & also the strongest squad? I emphasise squad, not results/games.

The first season where we initially struggled to cope with the pace but finished strong under BR.
The second season, our centenary season won the cup, good placing, tailed off after cup win.
The third season, the season of change and discontent. Monk takes over and we avoid relegation
This season... The unknown. Looks to be some great acquisitions and I'm excited to start the season.

Personally, I think the second seasons squad was my favourite, Michu Hernandes & De Guzman joining us, really good feel about the squad/team

The strongest squad? I think this season, with a couple of expected extra arrivals potentially to eclipse all the other squads. We've lost some brilliant but inconsistent players but the replacements could indeed have a bigger & more consistent impact than the ones who left.

I'm not expecting any replies to be honest. I've been talking to myself on here all afternoon.

It's just the internet, init.

Poverty thread turns into a Ched Evans thread... on 00:32 - Jan 13 with 1626 viewsStarsky

Poverty thread turns into a Ched Evans thread... on 00:27 - Jan 13 by sixpenses

Stop trying to entice the mass ter poster into your flagging thread to up your page count, sooo transparent.

He is the Higgs Boson particle in our Hadron collider (or as I prefer to call it car crash) of a forum - treasure him

This post is brought to you courtesy of BBC4

Spratty.
I can't treasure him. parlay does my swede in. Ironically,meh was a tidy poster for most of last year but Ched Evans pushed him over the edge.

I've got no time for Shaky though.
An intellectual thug with a posh bookcase.

Poverty thread turns into a Ched Evans thread... on 08:05 - Jan 13 with 1590 viewsjackonicko

Poverty thread turns into a Ched Evans thread... on 00:32 - Jan 13 by Starsky

Spratty.
I can't treasure him. parlay does my swede in. Ironically,meh was a tidy poster for most of last year but Ched Evans pushed him over the edge.

I've got no time for Shaky though.
An intellectual thug with a posh bookcase.

Nice work there.

Shaky and Parlay are actually the same poster. Discuss.
Poverty thread turns into a Ched Evans thread... on 09:07 - Jan 13 with 1575 viewsMusical_Swan

Poverty thread turns into a Ched Evans thread... on 08:05 - Jan 13 by jackonicko

Nice work there.

I'd say more 'birds of a feather'.

Both egotistical and don't seem to be able to accept anything beyond their narrow little opinions.

Used to think that they were just on a wind up, but actually starting to believe that this is not the case. They can make some interesting points, but their constant NEED to have the last word is just pathetic.

Hard to beleive they're grown men really.

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 13:45 - Jan 13 with 1542 viewsStarsky

Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde...
parlay and Shaky

Poverty thread turns into a Ched Evans thread... on 13:58 - Jan 13 with 1531 viewsC_jack

Poverty thread turns into a Ched Evans thread... on 08:05 - Jan 13 by jackonicko

Nice work there.

It's not hard to see that certain posters are never in the same room.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Poverty thread turns into a Ched Evans thread... on 14:01 - Jan 13 with 1529 viewsStarsky

Poverty thread turns into a Ched Evans thread... on 13:58 - Jan 13 by C_jack

It's not hard to see that certain posters are never in the same room.

You could be onto something there,

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 17:17 - Jan 13 with 1493 viewsjackonicko

In 12 months following the COC final, Laudrup was the worst manager in Swansea City history.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 19:02 - Jan 13 with 1484 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 17:17 - Jan 13 by jackonicko

In 12 months following the COC final, Laudrup was the worst manager in Swansea City history.

Finally, some sense on here.

Stats never lie.

Login to get fewer ads

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 18:35 - Jan 14 with 1449 viewsStarsky

1: Ched Evans was found guilty by a jury, therefore, unless you were in court and heard the whole case, you're all speculating.

2: Michael Laudrup is an overrated manager.

3: Darran is treated very unfairly on here. Bullied in fact.

4: I've had a keep fit DVD for Christmas and in about a month I think I might be able to offer someone out on here real soon.

5: Garry Monk is the best manager we've had since Billy Lucas

6: Lee Trundle is our greatest ever striker

7: will everyone stop picking on Jackfath. That's why he never posts anymore.

8: Dailew... Your a fecking legend.

9: parlay... I will have the last word on a thread with you one day.

10: London Lisa... Woman of the year.

DISCUSS

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 15:25 - Jan 15 with 1418 viewsjackonicko

Number 4 is blatantly untrue.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 18:05 - Jan 15 with 1402 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 15:25 - Jan 15 by jackonicko

Number 4 is blatantly untrue.

You let me off there.
I wax expecting you asking me to name names.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:38 - Jan 15 with 1381 viewsSgorioFruit

11. SgorioFruit and he's having a laugh.

DISCUSS

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:10 - Feb 10 with 1275 viewsStarsky

If anybody needs a break from Parlay, Sixpence etc...
Join me on this thread.

But...PLEASE stay on topic!

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:13 - Feb 10 with 1274 viewsjackonicko

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:10 - Feb 10 by Starsky

If anybody needs a break from Parlay, Sixpence etc...
Join me on this thread.

But...PLEASE stay on topic!

Sgoriofruit is no longer having a laugh.

He has a presentation in the morning.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 11:33 - Mar 22 with 1194 viewsStarsky

Hellooooo....

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:35 - Mar 22 with 1176 viewsSgorioFruit

Having a laugh

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 01:12 - Mar 23 with 1162 viewsSwansNZ

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 17:24 - Mar 23 with 1128 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 01:12 - Mar 23 by SwansNZ

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024