Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andrea Orlandi 18:54 - Jul 26 with 11269 viewsexiledclaseboy

Oh this could be so much fun. It may be worth giving him a contract just for the reaction on here. Warwick and Perch will be apoplectic. Oh, please make it happen.

Andrea Orlandi is training with Swansea City while he weighs up his options and finds a new club. No suggestion in the article that there's any possibility of us signing him but it would be comedy gold if we did. For about five minutes.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11741/9395582/transfer-news-former-brigh

Poll: Tory leader

Andrea Orlandi on 23:35 - Jul 31 with 1324 viewsRancid

I once watched a young lady secretly taking videos of him on her phone whilst he was warming up.It was borderline sinister the way she used her scarf as a shield.We all found it amusing those sat behind her but you had to be there i guess.I dread to think what she was going to do with the footage once she got home and I don't think she was there to watch the Swans.Anyway....
Andrea Orlandi on 08:07 - Aug 1 with 1176 viewsperchrockjack

It might have been lifelong in his evening wear

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Andrea Orlandi on 08:14 - Aug 1 with 1166 viewsicecoldjack

I actually got no problem giving him a 1 year deal to cover injury, his wages wont be alot and we know he can perform in our system.

The flip side is that he is injury prone and There maybe a negative reaction in terms of peoples perception of him the club and the managerif we signed him .

We look a bit Thin in midfield,especially if canas is also off, for 5k a week he would be worth that bit of extra safety net IMO .

It could also be a case of monk trusting some of the younger pro s to do a job, i got no problem with that either .

He knows the club,knows how we play and knows the manager and players, not tje worst thing in the world if he was here for a season.
Andrea Orlandi on 10:14 - Aug 1 with 1072 viewsItchySphincter

Andrea Orlandi on 08:14 - Aug 1 by icecoldjack

I actually got no problem giving him a 1 year deal to cover injury, his wages wont be alot and we know he can perform in our system.

The flip side is that he is injury prone and There maybe a negative reaction in terms of peoples perception of him the club and the managerif we signed him .

We look a bit Thin in midfield,especially if canas is also off, for 5k a week he would be worth that bit of extra safety net IMO .

It could also be a case of monk trusting some of the younger pro s to do a job, i got no problem with that either .

He knows the club,knows how we play and knows the manager and players, not tje worst thing in the world if he was here for a season.

He's a minge.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Andrea Orlandi on 10:20 - Aug 1 with 1058 viewshooplehead

Andrea Orlandi on 10:14 - Aug 1 by ItchySphincter

He's a minge.

in talks with blackpool?
Andrea Orlandi on 10:25 - Aug 1 with 1047 viewsicecoldjack

Andrea Orlandi on 10:14 - Aug 1 by ItchySphincter

He's a minge.

Well he may well be but a bird in the hand is worth two in the Bush .

Andrea Orlandi on 10:26 - Aug 1 with 1044 viewsicecoldjack

..... Unless that bird is injured all the time of course
Andrea Orlandi on 10:44 - Aug 1 with 1012 viewsSkipTheJack

Yes, with Pablo going we definitely need somebody else to keep the physios occupied all week.
Login to get fewer ads

Andrea Orlandi on 10:52 - Aug 1 with 1004 viewsUxbridge

Andrea Orlandi on 10:44 - Aug 1 by SkipTheJack

Yes, with Pablo going we definitely need somebody else to keep the physios occupied all week.

Dyer's still here.

No one's seems to have noticed his record though. Strange that.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Andrea Orlandi on 11:58 - Aug 1 with 930 viewsTom1912

Andrea Orlandi on 10:52 - Aug 1 by Uxbridge

Dyer's still here.

Probably because it's very good.

League appearances since he joined:

40 out of 46 (includes 1 match ban)
49 out of 49
34 out of 38 (includes 3 match ban)
37 out of 38 (includes 1 match ban)
27 out of 38

And the 11 games missed last season includes that nasty impact injury at Norwich. Which he recovered from quicker than expected...
[Post edited 1 Aug 2014 12:02]
Andrea Orlandi on 12:14 - Aug 1 with 890 viewsDarran

Andrea Orlandi on 11:58 - Aug 1 by Tom1912

49 out of 49
27 out of 38

And the 11 games missed last season includes that nasty impact injury at Norwich. Which he recovered from quicker than expected...

An injury from an horrendous challenge now equates to some sickly bastard mun.

Honestly like?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Andrea Orlandi on 12:45 - Aug 1 with 850 viewsUxbridge

Andrea Orlandi on 11:58 - Aug 1 by Tom1912

49 out of 49
27 out of 38

Since when did we bring things like facts into discussion of injury proneness? I was rather hoping for righteous indignation. Oh well.

Orlandi's record was no worse than many. The only season he was consistently picked was under Sousa and he was available for most of that. Martinez didn't fancy him and neither did Rodgers.

Andrea Orlandi on 13:18 - Aug 1 with 807 viewsItchySphincter

Surely once he can't get a contract he'll be back at Brighton on reduced terms saying how pleased he is to get it all sorted, it's what he always wanted.

Andrea Orlandi on 13:24 - Aug 1 with 799 viewsJackSomething

Andrea Orlandi on 12:45 - Aug 1 by Uxbridge

Since when did we bring things like facts into discussion of injury proneness? I was rather hoping for righteous indignation. Oh well.

Orlandi's record was no worse than many. The only season he was consistently picked was under Sousa and he was available for most of that. Martinez didn't fancy him and neither did Rodgers.

Orlandi was like Pablo. Lots of niggling little injuries that would mean he'd miss a couple of games.

Fans tend to find these little injuries more frustrating than a player missing months with a serious injury, even though they miss less games overall. Plus he was a good-looking lad, which arouses confusing feelings in some...

Add those factors to his flattering to deceive a lot and he never really had a chance with our fans.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Andrea Orlandi on 13:35 - Aug 1 with 791 viewsItchySphincter

He would be out for weeks with niggling injuries and then would do a hamstring or something on his comeback. The only time he was any use to us was before the run through the play-offs to Wembley. It's irrelevant what he could have done when fit because he's never fit.

Andrea Orlandi on 13:47 - Aug 1 with 764 viewsDarran

Andrea Orlandi on 13:35 - Aug 1 by ItchySphincter

He would be out for weeks with niggling injuries and then would do a hamstring or something on his comeback. The only time he was any use to us was before the run through the play-offs to Wembley. It's irrelevant what he could have done when fit because he's never fit.

I could kick a ball if I was fit.

Andrea Orlandi on 13:54 - Aug 1 with 755 viewsperchrockjack

I. Believe one of our luminaries will soon come out as there can be no justification for this insane love of a truly ineffective player and to compare him with dyer is not really on.dyer actually gets stuck in whereas so merely avoided any contact.

Dyer came back stayed fit and did a job for us

Andrea Orlandi on 14:36 - Aug 1 with 703 viewsUxbridge

Andrea Orlandi on 13:24 - Aug 1 by JackSomething

Orlandi was like Pablo. Lots of niggling little injuries that would mean he'd miss a couple of games.

Fans tend to find these little injuries more frustrating than a player missing months with a serious injury, even though they miss less games overall. Plus he was a good-looking lad, which arouses confusing feelings in some...

Add those factors to his flattering to deceive a lot and he never really had a chance with our fans.

Some of our fans are a bit pie and mash when it comes to football. Flair's a bit alien to them.

Andrea Orlandi on 14:44 - Aug 1 with 688 viewsJackSomething

Andrea Orlandi on 13:35 - Aug 1 by ItchySphincter

30 Championship games in one season under Sousa proves that wrong. I'm not denying that he was injury-prone mind you.

File him alongside Gower as a player who did a job for us, but was a little underwhelming, leading most to wrongly describe him as 'crap'.

Honestly, the amount of stick Orlandi still gets on here suggests people have air-brushed the likes of Jordi Lopez, Agustien and Kuqi out of their memory banks.

Andrea Orlandi on 14:47 - Aug 1 with 681 viewsJackSomething

Andrea Orlandi on 14:36 - Aug 1 by Uxbridge

Some of our fans are a bit pie and mash when it comes to football. Flair's a bit alien to them.

They tend to get a bit suspicious, don't they?

There'll be many in years to come who'll look back more fondly on Forbes and Connor than they will on Orlandi and Pablo.

Andrea Orlandi on 14:49 - Aug 1 with 677 viewsymaohyd

Andrea Orlandi on 10:52 - Aug 1 by Uxbridge

Dyer's still here.

Oh Dear!!!!

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Andrea Orlandi on 14:52 - Aug 1 with 668 viewsUxbridge

Andrea Orlandi on 14:47 - Aug 1 by JackSomething

There'll be many in years to come who'll look back more fondly on Forbes and Connor than they will on Orlandi and Pablo.

Yes they're very odd.

Funnily enough nobody ever mentions Trundle's injury record either, which wasn't great. He wasn't Spanish of course.

Andrea Orlandi on 14:53 - Aug 1 with 662 viewsDarran

Andrea Orlandi on 14:47 - Aug 1 by JackSomething

And there'll be some that don't look back on any of them.

Andrea Orlandi on 15:58 - Aug 1 with 603 viewsperchrockjack

not really JS.Gomez was a class above Orlo .Agustien simply seemed out of sinque but Kuqi..aye.. true enough,UTTER GARBAGE

Andrea Orlandi on 15:59 - Aug 1 with 602 viewsGlyn1

Andrea Orlandi on 19:21 - Jul 26 by icecoldjack

Awesome news i guess Gary Monk can indeed attract players after all...

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024