Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time to post your relegation favourites. 15:07 - Jul 29 with 4207 viewsItchySphincter

Not three from five, six or seven - your bottom three.

Mine:

West Brom - Bad choices, shame.
Burnley - Lack of depth, shame.
Villa - Lambert is c*nt. Time they went.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Time to post your relegation favourites. on 17:22 - Jul 29 with 940 viewsShakinPyramid

20 - Burnley
19 - Southampton
18 - Leicester City
Time to post your relegation favourites. on 17:27 - Jul 29 with 931 viewsAtleticoAbertawe

Burnley, Southampton and Leicester.

"If you bring in £80, then don’t spend £100. That’s not hard, is it?" - Huw Jenkins 2013

Time to post your relegation favourites. on 17:40 - Jul 29 with 921 viewsItchySphincter

Time to post your relegation favourites. on 17:15 - Jul 29 by Oldjack

Tw*t head reckons we'll go down http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Robbie-Savage-reckons-Swansea-City-releg

But what do you think Alan?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Time to post your relegation favourites. on 17:44 - Jul 29 with 918 viewss1ackjack

Burnley
Hull
West Ham

The real slackjack .... beware of imposters! They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ......... Enough said!

Time to post your relegation favourites. on 17:53 - Jul 29 with 903 viewsOldjack

Same as yours ,and here's a beaut for you ,our horrible little cousins go down aswell

http://www.westerngazette.co.uk/Cardiff-City-supporters-investigated-police/stor

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Time to post your relegation favourites. on 17:55 - Jul 29 with 902 viewsphact0rri

1. QPR - Unless they are a completely different team than they were in those championship play offs I don't see them getting a boot in

2. SouthHampton - Even if they get some players in its going to be a tough go so close to the new season. They could struggle the first few months then show quality but I doubt we'll see anything before the winter break... and by then the damage may already be done.

3. Burnley - I'm haven't been overly inspired by what I've seen... though admittedly I haven't seen a lot. but they seem very one dimensional and not to strong at midfield. I could be wrong though... I am no expert.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Time to post your relegation favourites. on 17:55 - Jul 29 with 901 viewsHuw57

Villa - They will crumble and without Benteke look blunt.

Leicester - Not ready for the league.

West Brom - Poor manager, weak team.

Burnley instead of Villa if Ings goes.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Time to post your relegation favourites. on 18:02 - Jul 29 with 893 viewspencoedjack

With burnley west brom burnley Southampton in a lot of people's predications hope we get off to a flyer In our home games
Login to get fewer ads

Time to post your relegation favourites. on 11:15 - Jan 11 with 732 viewspencoedjack

Few of us had Southampton to go down ... also a couple tipped West Ham
Time to post your relegation favourites. on 11:52 - Jan 11 with 678 viewsjacksinceever

QPR
Hull
Villa
Time to post your relegation favourites. on 11:54 - Jan 11 with 677 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Time to post your relegation favourites. on 11:15 - Jan 11 by pencoedjack

Few of us had Southampton to go down ... also a couple tipped West Ham

Yes those 2 have been quite a shock this year, especially Soton after being decimated player wise.
As it now stands any of the bottom 8 could easily end up relegated with only 5 points between the lot.
Very similar to last year, when we were also in that group.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024