Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
30 Points. 19:40 - Jan 10 with 2512 viewsHuw57

30 points at this stage is superb, IMO.

Last season, we managed to get 30 points by the 25th Of March, this season, we have achieved that by the 10th Of January.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

30 Points. on 19:49 - Jan 10 with 1843 viewsperchrockjack

And yet the board is under suspicion and manager still seen as a mistake ,one who should not replaced St mike

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

30 Points. on 20:00 - Jan 10 with 1775 viewslifelong

30 Points. on 19:49 - Jan 10 by perchrockjack

And yet the board is under suspicion and manager still seen as a mistake ,one who should not replaced St mike

Perchy, St Mike did very well for us, time to move on.
30 Points. on 20:00 - Jan 10 with 1775 viewsGowerjack

30 Points. on 19:49 - Jan 10 by perchrockjack

We would have lost today had ML still been manager.

FACT.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

30 Points. on 20:07 - Jan 10 with 1730 viewsGlyn1

30 Points. on 20:00 - Jan 10 by Gowerjack

FACT.

We beat West Ham 3-0 when ML was manager.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

30 Points. on 20:24 - Jan 10 with 1659 viewsperchrockjack

Yes Liffey, true but I was making a point to those stiill pining after him and dissing monks appointment

30 Points. on 20:30 - Jan 10 with 1635 viewsChief

smuch better of than previous seasons, and surely not a huge step to be even better off again. plenty of extra point have been on the cards for us this season.

We are extremely close to being a really great team

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

30 Points. on 20:30 - Jan 10 with 1635 viewsHuw57

We also drew 0-0 when he was manager.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2015 20:31]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

30 Points. on 20:34 - Jan 10 with 1611 viewsBrynmill_Jack

30 Points. on 20:00 - Jan 10 by Gowerjack

FACT.

F*ck me if Carroll hadn't have f*cked up an open goal today we would have!
We surrendered the initiative again after scoring and West Ham must be wondering how the f*ck they didn't win. Fabianski was immense in that second half onslaught, made 4 top draw saves as we let them attack at will.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

30 Points. on 20:52 - Jan 10 with 1549 viewsLeonisGod

30 Points. on 20:30 - Jan 10 by Chief

smuch better of than previous seasons, and surely not a huge step to be even better off again. plenty of extra point have been on the cards for us this season.

I wouldn't go that far. We're ok, stuttering slightly at times and flattered by our excellent start to the season. But we're a lot more solid this season and heading in the right way compared to the end of ML's time. . If I had a minor gripe it would be that I don't think we quite have the quality at the moment to pull of some big results like we did under ML in his first season (and such as Valencia last year). Having said that we have beaten Man U and Arsenal, and I'm confident we can get back to that level. Chelsea will be a good test.
30 Points. on 20:57 - Jan 10 with 1532 viewsBrynmill_Jack

30 Points. on 20:30 - Jan 10 by Chief

We are quite a few players short of that. We are in a generally poor PL and we are mindnumbingly average at best.

30 Points. on 21:57 - Jan 10 with 1421 viewsGlyn1

30 Points. on 20:57 - Jan 10 by Brynmill_Jack

We are quite a few players short of that. We are in a generally poor PL and we are mindnumbingly average at best.

I'd be happy for us to be average, if it means we aren't in danger of relegation but we're better than that. Anyways, let's now focus on the FA Cup (we're currently a long shot at 30 to 1).

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

30 Points. on 22:39 - Jan 10 with 1344 viewsDrizzy

30 Points. on 20:34 - Jan 10 by Brynmill_Jack

F*ck me if Carroll hadn't have f*cked up an open goal today we would have!
We surrendered the initiative again after scoring and West Ham must be wondering how the f*ck they didn't win. Fabianski was immense in that second half onslaught, made 4 top draw saves as we let them attack at will.

BrynmillC*nt having a moan. What a shocker.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

30 Points. on 22:51 - Jan 10 with 1330 viewsacejack3065

We got a good point against a good West Ham team. We are playing in a division where 1/3 of the teams will be better than us. It happens. Lighten up ffs!
30 Points. on 23:26 - Jan 10 with 1280 viewsBrynmill_Jack

30 Points. on 22:51 - Jan 10 by acejack3065

We got a good point against a good West Ham team. We are playing in a division where 1/3 of the teams will be better than us. It happens. Lighten up ffs!

We owe our point to West Ham's wastefulness in front of goal and Fabianski's 3-4 super saves . We would have lost that game and many others this season if it hadn't been for him.

30 Points. on 23:33 - Jan 10 with 1268 viewsacejack3065

30 Points. on 23:26 - Jan 10 by Brynmill_Jack

We owe our point to West Ham's wastefulness in front of goal and Fabianski's 3-4 super saves . We would have lost that game and many others this season if it hadn't been for him.

That's why you employ a goalkeeper isn't it? To make saves! They were saves you'd expect to make anyway.

Gylfi and Gomis could have been better going forward but that's football.

A point was a fair result and both teams looked happy with it.
30 Points. on 23:40 - Jan 10 with 1249 viewsperchrockjack

So now it's morphed from players and managers to to it being a poor league.

When you re in a hole.

Laudrup clearly made an impression on some, a very intense one

30 Points. on 23:41 - Jan 10 with 1247 viewsBrynmill_Jack

30 Points. on 23:33 - Jan 10 by acejack3065

That's why you employ a goalkeeper isn't it? To make saves! They were saves you'd expect to make anyway.

Gylfi and Gomis could have been better going forward but that's football.

A point was a fair result and both teams looked happy with it.

And if Andy Carroll hadn't missed an open goal we would have ended up with nothing. Yes a keeper's job is to make saves but I don't think any of those were "routine". Put it this way, I doubt Vorm would have prevented is from losing. Fabianski I reckon has gained us between 10-15 points this season. So we have gone backwards but were lucky to have Fab to paper over the cracks.

If you see it differently, fine. I know what I'm watching and something is very definitely amiss.

30 Points. on 23:43 - Jan 10 with 1235 viewsperchrockjack

And if gomis had put away his early chance...

30 Points. on 23:46 - Jan 10 with 1233 viewsacejack3065

30 Points. on 23:41 - Jan 10 by Brynmill_Jack

And if Andy Carroll hadn't missed an open goal we would have ended up with nothing. Yes a keeper's job is to make saves but I don't think any of those were "routine". Put it this way, I doubt Vorm would have prevented is from losing. Fabianski I reckon has gained us between 10-15 points this season. So we have gone backwards but were lucky to have Fab to paper over the cracks.

If you see it differently, fine. I know what I'm watching and something is very definitely amiss.

When did he miss an open goal? I didn't see that and I've watched the extended highlights on Sky.

Gone backwards? From what? Our pisspoor performance 2 days before Laudrup lost his job?

If you think we are getting lucky then you must be waiting with baited breath for the day G Monk goes and you can say I told you so.
30 Points. on 00:16 - Jan 11 with 1192 viewsSTEVE1

30 Points. on 23:43 - Jan 10 by perchrockjack

And if gomis had put away his early chance...

And Siggy and Routledge and Rangel
30 Points. on 10:44 - Jan 11 with 950 viewsperchrockjack

Thank the Lord Im not on my own then.

We are the envy of many a former big name club ..

Sheffield clubs, Leeds, Bolton, Blackburn would kill for our position

30 Points. on 10:56 - Jan 11 with 920 viewsjacksinceever

30 Points. on 10:44 - Jan 11 by perchrockjack

Thank the Lord Im not on my own then.

We are the envy of many a former big name club ..

Sheffield clubs, Leeds, Bolton, Blackburn would kill for our position

Not to mention our near-neighbours. After years of nearly getting there, they had their one season at the top table and went back down with their tails between their legs. Their fans would give anything for the "mediocrity" that we have to enjoy every week.
Some Swans fans have become big time charlies, forgetting how lucky we are to be enjoying PL football every week (and virtually guaranteed a fifth season)
We play Chelsea at home next week (again, yawn) , whilst Cardiff travel to Norwich, Leeds entertain Birmingham and the mighty Portsmouth entertain Burton.
30 Points. on 11:01 - Jan 11 with 907 viewsraynor94

Bryn I always liked your posts, but you have backed yourself into a corner with your current views on monk and the team and stubbornly refuse to yield, with great respect you are embarrassing yourself, can't believe you couldn't have enjoyed an excellent game between two good teams yesterday

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

30 Points. on 11:02 - Jan 11 with 907 viewsmonmouth

Just from what my eyes told me (and we do all see different things):

West ham were pretty much anti-football until the last ten minutes. They got a once in a blue moon goal and defended very well. We still missed three better chances than they created all game. Fabianski's only two out-of-the-absolutely-ordinary saves were the one after he fumbled a rubbish free kick that should never have got through the wall, and the one that he fumbled in the first place because it unexpectedly got through the wall. I'd still have expected him to make both and would have been appalled if he hadn't saved the run-of-the-mill rest. That's why we bought him. Or are we 'going backwards' if you totally discount the players that we have bought to strengthen the team?

We are an average PL team (which for us is exceptional) capable of moments of sublime play. That's why we are in a slightly above average table position.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

30 Points. on 11:05 - Jan 11 with 898 viewsperchrockjack

Its not just that but the whole attitude to Monk, the Board, The Trust, all of whom have ben subject to the most abject crap on here.

Its quite incredible but I honestly feel that this site is no way representative of the majority of fans. The ones I speak to recoil from it in a actual fact.

Im been pretty brutal; over the years and hammered many but we are really well set for my lifetime and my father will die with us still being in the top tier. It makes me feel very emotional so its probably why I see my arse so often on here.

THE FEAR I HAVE IS GOOD PEOPLE walking away from the club--- and if they took any notice of some on here would have done so by now then we d really be stuffed.

People should remember the most important thing of all and that is the fact we have had some of the most incompetent directors in the game along with a fetid council that wanted us -our club - dead..

WE are in GOOD PLACE

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024